Detective Conan World
LoveKaito

Detective Conan Dreams

I don't usually see any dreams(or at least don't remember them) but before falling asleep I think about my DC fics and it's possible that I dream about them...

dream about I'm Ran rolleyes.gif

then shinichi reveals his true identity to me..and i was like..tsk..i don't care..ai explain to me further..then shinichiand i are in a room..with a clone machine like that..that's bo headquarter..but..argg..haha! dreams are messy..haha!

then also dream about me..seen lot of detective conan stickers(that's the result of being depressed having no DC stickers),about 5 trucks of DC stickers..and I was like..OMG! I will not leave this stickers alone! I should have 5 copies! anf if this is a dream..I will not wake! but I woke up and..whoah! where are my stickers?! is that a dream?! WHY?! Q__Q

DC manga's too..

dream about I'm Ran rolleyes.gif

then shinichi reveals his true identity to me..and i was like..tsk..i don't care..ai explain to me further..then shinichiand i are in a room..with a clone machine like that..that's bo headquarter..but..argg..haha! dreams are messy..haha!

then also dream about me..seen lot of detective conan stickers(that's the result of being depressed having no DC stickers),about 5 trucks of DC stickers..and I was like..OMG! I will not leave this stickers alone! I should have 5 copies! anf if this is a dream..I will not wake! but I woke up and..whoah! where are my stickers?! is that a dream?! WHY?! Q__Q

DC manga's too..

I feel you. I was like that when I had a dream about dating with Haibara... figured I was Conan when I looked at the reflection from puddle of water Haibara pointed at saying "look, you'll see what I mean."

Not about DC but about mystery writings that I'm going to write (On some beautiful day).And how should I write them :rolleyes: I need good flow of inspiration. And characters.

Not about DC but about mystery writings that I'm going to write (On some beautiful day).And how should I write them :rolleyes: I need good flow of inspiration. And characters.

True, Good uck with it, I wish I could be there to have a read of your idea.

ive never had a dream about any tv shows i watch

but there this one dream where i was on my computer watch DC

after a couple of week it actually happened exactly like my dream

but that happens 2 me more and more now

So in the dream I was hanging out with detective boys including haibara and conan..

Everything was great except one thing ... I was waiting for someone and it turned out to be Gin :huh: .... Turned out hat I was anokata .... O_o ;;

1. Dreaming about Conan totally kakkui(cool)

2. Dreaming about Ran karate at Shinichi's face. It was something like Conan told Ran he was Shinichi and the BO and everything, than Ran totally punch and kick him. :lol: