Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who here gets teased by youre classmates because youre reading/watching DC??

my classmates ALWAYS tease me just because i am reading DC!!!!

But with me is some of them. But when they do that, another DC's fan in my class will.... (all of you can guess)

Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend

No way, no way, I think you need a new one

Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend

Hey, hey, you, you, I know that you like me

No way, no way, you know it's not a secret

Hey, hey, you, you, I want to be your girlfriend

Sonoko wants to be Kaitou Kid's girlfriend??? Sorry but Kid doesn't love u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLc_iaNSSZU

My classmates really don't mind me since they were also reading/watching animes like naruto, katekyo hitman reborn, dn angel, special a, ouran high school host club, slamdunk, ghost fighter, flame of recca, dragonball, pokemon, yu-gi-oh, and many more, but when it comes in our neighborhood, oh my goodness..!!! they're actually thinking that I'm such a geek that it's a child's thing but then I'm still on it..What the hell is their problem.?! all they are thinking about is having an intimate relationship which I guess is not yet appropriate to them since their parents were still against with it.. I asked them, "Why don't you try watching anime.? it's not bad, and it's not childish.! it's actually for all ages.?!" and you know what they'd just said.? "you're such a childish girl! you look like an elegant lady but that is what on you mind? your insane!" they are such flirts.. I guess that's where my racism against flirts came from.. I hate it..! aaarrrgghh..!!! :evil:

But with me is some of them. But when they do that, another DC's fan in my class will.... (all of you can guess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLc_iaNSSZU

It's cute..!!!ahahaha.. I like the video very much... :D It made me laugh many times.. I guess Sonoko just inherited her admiration for Kaito Kid from his Uncle whiose possed of catching Kaito Kid..ahaha... :lol:

No... Only my dad does. I guess because his impression of Detective Conan is for children -since the main character is a 8 year old kid. Anyways.. the rest of my friends and people are actually fans of anime themselves. Only those who dont like the anime will make fun of me. But that is not a huge problem since only one or two does that... kekeke~

Just recently. I was watching the episode where Kazuha pierces Heiji's hand with an arrow...

and some douche bag comes over and asks in a mocking tone, 'Oh, and why is Conan on your screen?'

I was so mad at him, I almost flipped out.

And to think that I almost growled at him, 'Well, you're not my childhood friend, so you have absolutely no right in the world to say that. We are on break now, and this is my own business. Go away!!'

I just gave him a glare and ended it at that.

i have 2 say no

cuz i dont tell me friends

i mostly talk about house psych big bang theory

live action shows

facebook

and im already 2 asian from all of my stationary and stuff

In high school, my classmates would tease me because I loved DC and a few other animes. But now...no one teases me anymore. they just conclude that I'm weird.

*sighhhh* ALL my friends tease me cause I read/watch Conan. They haven't even tried it!

I'm like the only person in my whole..school/neighborhood/area that watches/reads Conan!! Well..except for this other person, that's another story...

One of my friends say that Nancy Drew is soo much better, but I tried the first book, it (sucked!).

And she says that "Ohh, those childish mysteries! Like: "Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?" "uhh..you did. You ate them." You have no idea how pissed I was. I tried to tell them they were almost all murder mysteries, but they just wouldn't listen.

Another reason is "The kid's just a 1st Grader! What can he do?" and so and so. Ugh. Soo annoying.

I tried to convince my other friend to read them (i sent her some of the chapters) but she didn't bother. Then I convinced another friend to watch them. She watched the first 4, and said she was too lazy. x(

And I can't get the books 'cause they don't have them in my library and I can't find them at the book stores. Dx

But i'm still hoping one day they'll know the true awesomeness of Conan.

One of my friends say that Nancy Drew is soo much better, but I tried the first book, it (sucked!).

Nancy Drew sucks! Try out Hardy Boys! It's a lot better.

Conan is still the fairest of them all.