Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

ATTN: All Members

This is a message from all of the friendly staff members of Detective Conan World's message board to you, our members. Please take time out to read it.

We are close knit community here at DCW, and we like to watch out for each other, so we would like to remind everyone here of a few general guidelines on how to be safe on the internet. This website consists mostly of teens and young adults, many of which are legally underage by law. If you receive any kind suggestive solicitation or request for cybersex from any user, even one you have known a while and trust, tell a moderator about it. This kind of thing is strictly not allowed on DCW because of the ages of our general user population, and there will be permanent ban for anyone found looking for or using underaged DCW members to engage in "internet romance".

From a personal safety standpoint, be careful of people who are looking for internet romance on websites like DCW, even if you have known them for a while, you trust them, and they are kind to you. It could very well be possible that they are USING you, and playing to your emotions. They may not care to care about you emotionally, they will cheat on you, and they will drop you as soon as they are bored. They will say otherwise, but that's very commonly how it goes. They may even stalk you, and it can get worse and scarier from there.

Detective Conan World is not the relationship police. If you want to pursue a relationship on here knowing full-well the consequences, it is up to you to work that out if you are of legal age. However, if we learn that another user is soliciting cybersex on this forum, then it will not be tolerated and will lead to a permanent ban of that said-user. This site is pretty light-hearted and fun, but once something like that happens then we have no choice but to put our foot down. No exceptions. No matter how much of a well-regarded member you are around here.

Please, stay safe and please report anything sketchy that someone else tells you to the moderators. Thank you all!!

• Upvote 16

Was there something that happened in DCW that motivated the making of this thread?...just curious...

It surely happened but I wonder who is troubled enough to do that kind of thing here (no, I don't want to know !).

I didn't imagine it could happen here though.

From a personal safety standpoint, be careful of people who are looking for internet romance on websites like DCW, even if you have known them for a while, you trust them, and they are kind to you. It could very well be possible that they are USING you, and playing to your emotions. They may not care to care about you emotionally, they will cheat on you, and they will drop you as soon as they are bored. They will say otherwise, but that's very commonly how it goes. They may even stalk you, and it can get worse and scarier from there.

Surely, it would be pretty naive to think that a person who talks about sex is looking for romance. They just can't be trusted.

never expected that..even I think thats gross.

i dunno if it happened here but i seen it on DCTP a few itmes with yukinohana. i'm still kind of new here. i'll report it if i see anything happen tho.

i hope noone does that.

Well, at least people will finally understand how dangerous the Internet can be... You can find so much about a person if look up the right things.