Detective Conan World
Chianti

Reasons why You love KAITO KID

the reasons why i LOVE the Kid is because he's cool in his own way and he has a unique weapon: the gun that fires Metal cards :smile: plus he can make women fall in love with him in an effortless way...

I like him as even though he is a thief, he only steals these things in order to challenge Conan. He also returns the things he stolen most of the time. Then, he even saved Genta's live and also Sonoko's uncle's doggy... And then, if he is not good, why would Conan let him go again and again, even at the so far newest episode, 733...

I like him as even though he is a thief, he only steals these things in order to challenge Conan. He also returns the things he stolen most of the time. Then, he even saved Genta's live and also Sonoko's uncle's doggy... And then, if he is not good, why would Conan let him go again and again, even at the so far newest episode, 733...

i read that in onemanga.com i dont get it though.. does that mean the lady thief is HIS MOTHER?! and going back to the topic: he's just luring out his father's killers

I think that Kaitou Kid is a bit arrogant at times, but he cares about human life. When Conan fell off the building, he dove to save him. Even when he was shooting at Conan, he wasn't using real bullets (playing cards came out of the gun). There were several other times when he saved lives, including when he took Genta's Miracle land VIP pass, which was about to explode, and when he used the lights of police cars as runway lights for the plane they were trying to land. He also helped Conan keep his secret from Ran by disguising as Shinichi. Even though Kid's a theif, he steals stuff mostly to challenge Conan and the police, since they can't catch him. A lot of times he returns the items he stole.

I think that Kaitou Kid is a bit arrogant at times, but he cares about human life. When Conan fell off the building, he dove to save him. Even when he was shooting at Conan, he wasn't using real bullets (playing cards came out of the gun). There were several other times when he saved lives, including when he took Genta's Miracle land VIP pass, which was about to explode, and when he used the lights of police cars as runway lights for the plane they were trying to land. He also helped Conan keep his secret from Ran by disguising as Shinichi. Even though Kid's a theif, he steals stuff mostly to challenge Conan and the police, since they can't catch him. A lot of times he returns the items he stole.

while I agree with everything you said, most of it is extrapolated... they're bits from movies, which aren't actually canon

I certainly wouldn't go far as "love" his character. He can be quite overconfident sometimes, haha.

I like how he can effortlessly disguise himself almost flawlessly (despite he is normally found out by Shinichi) and pull off 'magic' tricks that fool most everyone into thinking he's some magical magician. More or less, I like his skill in trickery.

Other than that, I like how he can challenge Shinichi and match wits with him on most occasions the fact that he has morals (like not to kill and to return what he's stolen) and often thieves to test himself against Shinichi or help Shinichi in a case (sometimes even ending up saving a life in the process). It's quite interesting to see their rivalry, which adds to the tension and suspense and action within the series.

He also has a reason to do what he's doing (trying to find that jewel)--good character development.

Haha, I have no simple reasons for liking his character such as "he's so cute" or "he's awesome".

i read that in onemanga.com i dont get it though.. does that mean the lady thief is HIS MOTHER?! and going back to the topic: he's just luring out his father's killers

He actually knows the killers and faced then a few times...but a really bad villain kills people and use real guns....bam...bam. And does not return things they stole...

I like him because of his tricks. But if he will kiss Ran in Movie 14 I'm gonna somehow get into that movie and kill him. I don't know how but I will! So watch your back Kid...

Evil Smile...

Kaitou Kid has a card gun. He's smart. Has an IQ of over 400. And he can defeat Shinichi, Conan, Hakuba and Heiji. He wears a top hat. And he saves lives and never kills. :D

I love Katio Kid because:

:arrow: Who else can "walk" on air 500 feet above the ground?

:arrow: Who else is capable of outsmarting Conan?

:arrow: Who else measures up to his extreme hotness? [besides Shinichi]

:arrow: Who else can steal anything and almost-sorta-kinda gets away with it?

I used to hate him though. I thought he was a perverted freak. But he still is.

Kaitou Kid has a card gun. He's smart. Has an IQ of over 400. And he can defeat Shinichi, Conan, Hakuba and Heiji. He wears a top hat. And he saves lives and never kills. :D

thumbs up for Kaito not taking lives! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: