Detective Conan World
Awagode

Which character are you most like?

Wouldn't it be cool if you guys met in a Taekwondo tournament? lol

Would never happen, I don't believe in fighting for sport. If I'm going to fight, it will be for training or for keeps. There is no other way in my mind.

Also... Aixconan, TKD is very similar to certain styles of Karate. So it you could be more similar to Ran than you think.

OT: My friend showed me a bit of Kali, which I hear is very similar to Silat. And I have trained with a Wushu practitioner (he is actually one of my more difficult training partners) (This makes me wonder if there is a Martial Arts thread, and if not, we should make one)

Would never happen, I don't believe in fighting for sport. If I'm going to fight, it will be for training or for keeps. There is no other way in my mind.

Also... Aixconan, TKD is very similar to certain styles of Karate. So it you could be more similar to Ran than you think.

OT: My friend showed me a bit of Kali, which I hear is very similar to Silat. And I have trained with a Wushu practitioner (he is actually one of my more difficult training partners) (This makes me wonder if there is a Martial Arts thread, and if not, we should make one)

Yeah we should! :D And I learn fighting because of the competitions mostly. The prize money is really important to me. But I also learn to protect myself. Hard to be a girl. <_<

Yeah we should! :D And I learn fighting because of the competitions mostly. The prize money is really important to me. But I also learn to protect myself. Hard to be a girl. <_<

protect yourself=kicking your teacher???lol

protect yourself=kicking your teacher???lol

It's instinct alright. Imagine a tall, strong man suddenly tapping your shoulder when you are going in around a corner. My first instict is to kick him. He should be glad I didn't kick him in the head. He'll be knocked out. :P

I'm going to make a martial arts thread in Chatroom. Please move all related convos there, and allow this thread to go back on track.

How to do that? :blink:

How to do that? :blink:

By not talking about it here and going over to the new thread and talking about it there. ;)

Really... Now lets stop and allow people to state whom they are most similar to. We have hijacked this thread enough <3

Em. . . let's see...

1. I can be a bit immature sometimes

2. I'm quite mature

3. I'm able to solve mysteries

4. And... I admit I'm a bit snobbish

5. I could play soccer but I'm an armature

6. I hide some things from everybody

Em. . . Maybe Conan-kun...

I like your idea^_^

ummm, ok I almost have the same hight as ran

am kind like her and like other people on the other hand I have some hibra's charachters such as felling lonly and do not share others my feelings

I will write your topic in an arabic site and tell them it is yours.

For myself I am going to have to go with Eisuke. From the moment he was introduced I was sitting there going "...is this guy me?" "No..." "...yep this guy is me.". It was so strange. This is for personality, of course. The only thing that we share appearance wise is that we both wear glasses. We both have horrible bad luck and are very clumsy...but he is still smart under there, just like myself. He is also pretty friendly, which matches me. More things too! But I am too lazy to babble. So...Eisuke for sure!

I don't know why, but my best friend has always reminded me of Sonoko. Perhaps because they have similar hairdos and seem to enjoy teasing...I dunno. I will never figure out that mystery.

me? a mix between Touichi and Yukiko. i NEVER like to be sad. i'm an artsy and happy person but i also LOVE to keep secrets, i LOVE to play with people...especially family and i LOVE to create things. i love to make extrodinary things out of the most basic items. it's why i paint and draw so much. make something beautiful out of basic stuff you find every day.

i'm also into magic. i like it. i practice it sometimes when i'm not busy.

i'm a soccer player and even follow pro soccer, i love sports. football and soccer. XDD

I will write your topic in an arabic site and tell them it is yours.

*Feeling important* xDDDD. It's great that you liked the thread :3.

Ran's ability to keep the house

Lol, I'm completely the opposite xDDD. You should try my cookings, they are just discusting xDDDD.

Hmmm, I wonder...

Well I do have the ability to be unable to take things seriously.

I can acheive without trying THAT much.

I can make people laugh.

I also lower my voice and speak softly but audibly through an argument.

Who Knows? But perhaps Mitushiko because I find myself telling random information to people. ^_^

my father is like detective mouri! sleepyhead man LOL, and my li'l sister is like Genta, always want a fight.. while I am like Ai, the one who don't show feelings, good in hiding, will do anything just to escape... secretly likes someone ^^

About my friends :wink:

1. Amirah Vermouth. I don't understand her like I didn't understand Vermouth.
  2. Athirah She's er. . . I don't know what to say about her but I can say she's Ayumi.

I'm the exact copy of Ai's character LOL. I'm a loner, I'm cold and it's hard for me to really trust anyone. And my love life is plain angsty X(

I wish I had her brain and look too -_-

I think my twin brother is like Miyano Shiho. Even though he's a boy, but well, I'm a girl, and I am nothing like Miyano Shiho/ Haibara Ai. ( Let me explain. I'm a girl, and I have a twin brother. A little bit confusing, but it sometimes happens when twins turn out to be different genders.)

So back on topic. My brother, Christopher, is so quiet and he doesn't talk a lot. When he does, it's something confusing or insulting to me. Exactly like what Ai-chan did to Conan. He is very smart, smarter than me and I hate to admit it. That's why My bother is exactly like Ai-chan. :unsure:  <_< 

But there's one difference between Ai-chan and Christopher, Ai-chan is cute :wub: and my brother isn't <_< .