Detective Conan World
Awagode

Which character are you most like?

I was thinking of this when I thought my mother was a little bit like Eri. We can say that her cooking isn't great xDDD. My parents are also divorced.

I'm the same age as Ran, I and have the same color hair and almost the same height (though I don't have her fighting skills xD) and, wait, I love Shinichi! xDDDD.

So, what about you? (:

(If this topic already exists, you can move it/ close it/ erase it ^^).

• Upvote 1

I don't know if there was a topic like that before :unsure:

But my cousin is like Genta, he always argue with me as if he's wiser than me..

That's all i could think :D

I've never really thought about this before, but I think I'm Kazuha with a dash of Sonoko. I can be very talkative, I get completely devoted to things or people, I'm also willing to say what I think or feel, love good food and want to share it with everyone (uhh Heiji more than Kazuha I guess?), and I love all the pretty guys. :3

Is it safe to assume most people on here love mysteries and detective work?

I've never really thought about this before, but I think I'm Kazuha with a dash of Sonoko. I can be very talkative, I get completely devoted to things or people, I'm also willing to say what I think or feel, love good food and want to share it with everyone (uhh Heiji more than Kazuha I guess?), and I love all the pretty guys. :3

Is it safe to assume most people on here love mysteries and detective work?

Yep! :)

Mostly Conan. I'm obsessed with detective stories, and solving cases. I do tend to rush into things and get myself hurt, and am extremely protective of my friends. Partly Haibara, as I rarely show what I'm feeling. (That's the best way to shut up a bully, by the way: Tell them off in a cold, emotionless manner while standing in front of whoever they bothered) ^^ Also a little of Kazuha, due to my aikido classes.

I guess I'm a little like Kid. :D I have secrets and I never tell them even to my closest friend. I also have a really good poker face and I never show my feelings in real life. So I'm also like Ai. But, I think I'm also like Ran as well. I am the one who take cares of my family and I also learn martial arts but not karate though. :P

Mostly Conan. I'm obsessed with detective stories, and solving cases. I do tend to rush into things and get myself hurt, and am extremely protective of my friends. Partly Haibara, as I rarely show what I'm feeling. (That's the best way to shut up a bully, by the way: Tell them off in a cold, emotionless manner while standing in front of whoever they bothered) ^^ Also a little of Kazuha, due to my aikido classes.

I know the feeling.. :)

In order of what I learned...

Taekwondo

Hapkido

Wing Chun

Muay Thai

BJJ

Jujutsu

Krav Maga

I wonder who will get bashed up if you had a fight with AiXConan4ever . Teehee! lol

In order of what I learned...

Taekwondo

Hapkido

Wing Chun

Muay Thai

BJJ

Jujutsu

Krav Maga

I wonder who will get bashed up if you had a fight with AiXConan4ever . Teehee! lol

:blink::blink:

It's most certain Kyuu would win.

In order of what I learnt:

Taekwondo

Silat

Wushu

Those three, I am officially trained.

Unofficially:

Jujitsu

Thai Kickboxing

Aikido

It's no way I could win.