Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Pokémon Fans, Anyone?

I DO POKEMON ALL THE TIME!! Also, I have a sequel to my story on FF.net (which isn't even done XD) but I get transported into the World of Pokemon this time. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Strange, I know... XD

The world of pokemon sounds like fun! I liked the older episodes with Brock and Misty (I miss them!!!! TT^TT). I like the trainer games, but I just don't play them enough. I'm more of a ranger or mystery dungeon person.

Me, I'm a pokemon fan!

I own only 3 games but I'v collected a lot of

shinies and other pkm.

My favorite version is Soulsilver! :D

But DC is places as #1 on my list

and PKM is #2 on my rating list

i'm pokemon fan too!!

ah.....does anyone have Brack/ White??

let's battle or trade!!

i'm Japanese, so you'll get monsters coming from Japan if you trade with me! :)

of course, battle is fair (flat Lv.) & except for legend, phantom, and illegal monster. :D

Edited by chiro

I've pretty much beaten at least one game per generation, except Ruby/Sapphire - I just didn't like it as much. 2nd gen is still my fave with 16 badges.

Houndoom is my fave, along with Ivysaur, Blastoise, Sharpedo, Scyther, and Starraptor

Anyone who likes Pokemon because of the show isn't a Pokemon fan at all.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard

• Upvote 1

I've pretty much beaten at least one game per generation, except Ruby/Sapphire - I just didn't like it as much. 2nd gen is still my fave with 16 badges.

Same, never liked Ruby/Sapphire, and it's the one generation I never got into OR beat. Same, 2nd gen is my favorite. Crystal is the best game in the entire series, IMO. Even if you can't get Celebi in the US version unless you cheat. :(

Im still on Pearl now!!! I will go to Black after I completed Pearl XD hahaha. I saw the pokemon. But havent selected yet. WHICH ONE SHOULD I GO FOR? The pig, the snake or the bear?

Choose based on the element you think is most suitable :P

Haha I don't choose base on element :P I don't know but I choose base on whether it is cute or not :P BUT THIS TIME ROUND... ALL OF THEM ARE ........ The pig is cute and the bear is okay too... But AFTER I see their evolutions, Im like... <_< So I think I should choose based on their strengths. I think Im more familiar with fire I guess :P

Haha I don't choose base on element :P I don't know but I choose base on whether it is cute or not :P BUT THIS TIME ROUND... ALL OF THEM ARE ........ The pig is cute and the bear is okay too... But AFTER I see their evolutions, Im like... <_< So I think I should choose based on their strengths. I think Im more familiar with fire I guess :P

Then choose fire if you like fire :P

I almost always choose water element~

Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander? Squirtle.

Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup? Piplup.

I'm playing an Emerald Nuzlocke. If anyone doesn't know what that is, these are the rules.

1. If a Pokemon faints, it dies. You must either release it or permanently box it.

2. You can only catch the first Pokemon that appears on each route. You can choose whether to use the duplicate clause. If you kill the Pokemon, too bad. See the Pokemon you want but it's the second one to appear? Too bad. You must kill it.

3. Nickname all Pokemon. Even the ones who sit in your box and rot.

HAVE FUN. XD

I'm actually doing really well. :3(because I grind like hell everywhere I go) 4 Badges and 0 Deaths! icon_twisted.gif

Party Pokemon (nicknames in parentheses):

Grovyle (Sei): Lv. 31, Male, Naughty Nature

Beautifly (Pei): Lv. 30, Male, Quirky

Pelipper (Bei): Lv. 31, Female, Quiet Nature

Linoone (Mei): Lv. 31, Female, Hardy Nature

Swellow (Swei): Lv. 31, Male, Bold Nature

Manectric (Rei): Lv. 31, Male, Mild Nature

If you're interested in jazzing up your Pokemon game, give the Nuzlocke a shot! Honestly, I panic every time the opponent uses an unexpected move against me. I've thought I've lost my Pokemon so many times... When Baltoy used Rock Tomb against Pei, I thought Pei was dead for sure. But I survived to wreak havoc! :D You'll learn how useful some of the trash-Pokemon can actually be if given the chance (I <3 Zigzagoons and Linoones now. My Linoone's gotten me a King's Rock, Rare Candies, Full Restores, Ultra Balls, Hyper Potions... I <3 Pick-up.) ... AKA You have to use them unless you're ultra-lucky and catch a Ralts first. :P

EDIT: I beat the game... With zero deaths... That was a bit too easy, seeing as my Pokemon aren't really the most impressive ones around.

Hall of Fame Stats:

Sceptile(Sei) Lv. 54 (Killed Wallace)

Beautifly(Pei) Lv. 54 (Killed Sidney)

Pelipper(Bei) Lv. 54 (Killed Drake)

Linoone(Mei) Lv. 54 (Killed Phoebe)

Swellow(Swei) Lv. 54 (became an unstoppable force after being burned by Phoebe... Facade+Guts=total pwnage)

Manectric(Rei) Lv. 55 (took out everyone he faced)