Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Pokémon Fans, Anyone?

Anyone a Pokémon fan? I mean the games, mostly, but the anime as well. I have been a fan since the days of Red/Blue/Green, but the later games I find to be a little too much. For the past few months I've been playing Soul Silver and completely love it, though!! The best new Pokémon game, most definitely... Just last night I beat Red and caught Groudon! Now I'm waiting for my brother to catch Kyogre so I can go after Rayquaza. Before then, I spent most of my time training, since I've done almost everything I can do in the game, I think, other than special events. All I need to do is now catch all of the Unown's, catch a large Magikarp for the dude at Lake of Rage, catch Latios/Latias/whichever of the two I have, catch the dogs, finish collecting money for Porygon, and collect the magical leaves (For my Espeon.) Not much storyline wise, other than the events.

Is anyone else a Pokégamer? :D

yes I love pokemon started with red and have had almost one game form every genaration after that. Picked up heartglod recently but have hardly got anywhere in it as I ve been playing Monster hunter tri

Pokemon Dialga Game:

Ok, so I have a question to y'all...

I have a Dialga but I left it in the "daycare" place for too long so it's over the level that it was supposed to reach in order to change into an Arceus...

I really want it to change, but I don't know how anymore..!

Will I have to use a cheat? >__<

I'm not much of a pokemon fan. Now Zelda and Final Fantasy are my type of games.

Yea, Zelda is pretty fun! : D

I really want to try Final Fantasy, but it is so expensive..! : (

Pokemon Dialga Game:

I have a Dialga but I left it in the "daycare" place for too long so it's over the level that it was supposed to reach in order to change into an Arceus...

Uh... I love Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, and I know them like the back of my hand. I know it better than DC. What you're saying is making no sense. You can't change Dialga into a Arceus. And it's Pokemon Diamond. Not Pokemon Dialga. Arceus is a different Pokemon, and you catch it with an Action Replay. Maybe you got confused?

Though I'm really young (13 as of now, 14 in April), I know Pokemon really well. Not to brag, but I only started less than three years ago, and I've almost completed Pokemon Pearl. Like, when I mean complete, I don't mean I've beaten the Elite Four. That's really stupid. I'm talking I'm almost done with my Pokedex. My National Pokedex, that is. I have 415 Pokemon (and counting), which is pretty close to the total of 493. I have a silver trainer card, which means I beat the Elite Four, I beat a Master Contest, and I stole 50 flags in the Underground. To get my card to a gold color, I have to complete the National Pokedex, and to get it to black I have to win 100 times in a row at the Battle Tower. For those who know Pearl well, you know that's really hard. I have a total of over 30 shinies (I'm a collector), most of which are level 100. For those who don't know what a shiny is, look it up. You can't be a Pokemon fan without knowing what a shiny is. I have piled in 347 hours as of now, and I currently add on about 45 extra minutes every day. I'm not even joking. Now don't think I only know about Pokemon Pearl. I've obviously played Diamond and Platinum as well. I have a lot of experience with Pokemon Sapphire, and a little bit with Ruby and Emerald. I've beaten Pokemon LeafGreen, but I've only had a bit of experience with FireRed. I even play Pokemon Red every so often, and I take a look at Pokemon Yellow whenever I have time. Pokemon Blue and Green I have yet to experience, though they have to be pretty close to Red. I've also played a bit of Pokemon Gold, and have watched other people play Silver. But I haven't met anyone who played Crystal. I even played my fair share of Pokemon HeartGold. SoulSilver is yet to be played with, and I really can't wait for Pokemon Black and White. That's not all. I've also completed Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD for the GameCube. I haven't played Pokemon Ranger or Mystery Dungeon games, because they are just Pokemon spin offs. Pokemon Battle Revolution is also yet to be played, though I'm not planning on it. And, remember, I did this all in less than three years. I guess you could call me a Pokemaniac.

Pokemon Dialga Game:

You will likely have to cheat to get a Dialga into an Arceus, because Dialga do not evolve.

I am a bit of a fan of Pokemon. My Username used to have Pokemon origins...yet no one knows which one.

Apparently, there don't seem to be many Pokemon fans out there. I wonder why? Pokemon is such a great franchise. The games are great, I mean. The anime and manga and other countless spin offs are stupid. Anyone who likes Pokemon because of the show isn't a Pokemon fan at all.

Apparently, there don't seem to be many Pokemon fans out there. I wonder why? Pokemon is such a great franchise. The games are great, I mean. The anime and manga and other countless spin offs are stupid. Anyone who likes Pokemon because of the show isn't a Pokemon fan at all.

I hate the show...but the games are entertaining enough.

They help burn time while I am on an airplane...

I believe my SoulSilver team is:

Crobat LV. 100

Charizard LV. 100

Entei LV. 95

Lugia LV. 100

Manaphy LV. 53

Suicune LV. 98

Other Notable Ones:

Phione LV. 13

Meganium LV. 85

Golem LV. 89

Raikou LV. 99

Arceus LV. 100

Dialga LV. 88

Palkia LV. 93

Gyrados LV. 100

Tryanitar LV. 88

Raichu LV. 98

Unown LV. 100 (tongue.gif)

Alakazam LV. 88

Blissey LV. 53

I spend so much time that I have gotten obsessed.

Thanks CarpetCrawler for getting me addicted again grumble grumble...

Edited by xXLeration

I spend so much time that I have gotten obsessed.

I know right? Except, I'm more of a shiny hunter. Of course I train my Pokemon a lot, but whenever the chance arises, I would do anything to get a shiny Pokemon. Whether it's by chaining or trading, I have my eye out for those oddly colored Pokemon.

I know right? Except, I'm more of a shiny hunter. Of course I train my Pokemon a lot, but whenever the chance arises, I would do anything to get a shiny Pokemon. Whether it's by chaining or trading, I have my eye out for those oddly colored Pokemon.

To me, seeing a shiny Pokemon ends up like this:

I find Shiny Pokemon.

I accidentally use Crobat's Giga Drain, Charizard's Earthquake, Entei's Eruption, Lugia's Thunderbolt, Manaphy's Water Pulse, or Suicune's Blizzard.

I kill Shiny Pokemon.

sad.gif

I lack Pokemon that can actually weaken instead of kill the Pokemon outright.

To me, seeing a shiny Pokemon ends up like this:

I find Shiny Pokemon.

I accidentally use Crobat's Giga Drain, Charizard's Earthquake, Entei's Eruption, Lugia's Thunderbolt, Manaphy's Water Pulse, or Suicune's Blizzard.

I kill Shiny Pokemon.

sad.gif

I lack Pokemon that can actually weaken instead of kill the Pokemon outright.

Really? Ah ha... Woe is you... how many shinies have you encountered in the wild and what were they? I've met only two in the wild: Ditto and Geodude. But I got so much from trades!

Really? Ah ha... Woe is you... how many shinies have you encountered in the wild and what were they? I've met only two in the wild: Ditto and Geodude. But I got so much from trades!

3 shinies (all but one were killed, guess who):

Gyrados

Geodude

Giratina

3 shinies (all but one were killed, guess who):

Gyrados

Geodude

Giratina

Giratina. Giratina is too strong to kill in one shot (unless attacked with a strong ice move). Gyarados can be killed easily with an electric move. Geodude are usually weak enough to be killed in one shot but not to be caught very easily. So I think it's the Giratina.

Giratina. Giratina is too strong to kill in one shot (unless attacked with a strong ice move). Gyarados can be killed easily with an electric move. Geodude are usually weak enough to be killed in one shot but not to be caught very easily. So I think it's the Giratina.

Giratina fell like a house of cards after Charizard went Dragon Pulse on him (and he was only at level 94), besides Giratina sucks. (and by the time you are at my level, even Tackle will kill a Geodude)

Gyrados miraclously survived my Raichu (which was at level 53)'s Thunder. It was caught easily after that

(yes, its the same Lv.100 one in my "notable pokemon")

Giratina fell like a house of cards after Charizard went Dragon Pulse on him (and he was only at level 94), besides Giratina sucks. (and by the time you are at my level, even Tackle will kill a Geodude)

Gyrados miraclously survived my Raichu (which was at level 53)'s Thunder. It was caught easily after that

(yes, its the same Lv.100 one in my "notable pokemon")

You got the Gyarados!? Wow... I thought that would be the first to die... Because of the horrible type combo of Water and Flying. Ah well... I guess it got lucky!

I use my friend's pokesav for super-powerful hacked pokemon(with legal EVs)like a Latios with contary as an ability(search serebii for details)and psycho boost, draco meteor, leaf storm, and v-create. Sounds fun, huh?

I play pokemon and My favorite Versions are Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver.

I own:

-Red/Green/Blue/Yellow

-Gold/Silver/Crystal

-Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

-FireRed/LeafGreen

-Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

-HeartGold/SoulSilver

-Black/White

--Pokemon Ranger

---Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

--Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series

---Red/Blue

---Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

Coming soon

-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Keep going! Blazing Adventure Squad.

-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Let's Go! Stormy Adventure Squad.

-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Go For It! Light Adventure squad.

-Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs.

Also have more others but i don't want to name all....

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

I love Pokémon! Both the episodes and the games!

I haven't actually played the Pokémon games much.

I've only personally played:

- Diamond

- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

- Explorers of Time

I've also played the fan-made Pokémon Crater, and the more recent Pokémon Indigo (now dubbed PK indigo), which can be found here.