Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

Shuuchi akai you are right.Gosho is big Fan if Sherlock Holmes.I'm right?Most Detective is not Science.But sherlock Holmes.My opinion shiho will win his Heart.Why Proof is their.You want say you hate Ran.Not True.I love her.But Shinichi with her.Shiho better Woman Ran to Shinichi.believe is Ran not die because Gosho Favories characher.possible Shiho will die in the show.Two Can't see die this Show Shinichi and Ran.But I see can Shiho die in Show.but hope not Happen because My Favories Female this Show.but this Show Both Favories male and Female.Shinichi and Shiho.But Sometime my Favories Male and Favories Female Hate.Yugioh seto kaiba My Favories Male I can't see happen my Favories Female mai Valentine.

Don't all detectives use science (at least a bit) to solve cases???Right!because Smart to the Enemy. Detective VS Spy.Who Win?Spy have a big adventure to Detective because detective and crime.

i was going to post a serious rant about what i thought... i even typed the whole thing up... then... then... THE FREAKING INTERNET LOCKED UP AT THE WORST MOMENT... WHEN I CLICKED ENTER IT DIDNT ACCEPT IT... MY INTERNET JUST SHUT DOWN... SO WHAT I WILL TYPE IS THIS, i am tired of Ran and Shinichi.... they don't match... them coupling is too cliche, i want shinichi and shiho... since shiho was first introduced i prefered her... MY LONG EXPLANATION HAS BEEN CONDENSED AFTER CUTTING OUT SOME OF THE MOST IMPROTANT PARTS SINCE IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH TO TRY TO REWRITE AGAIN *SOB*

i am tired of Ran and Shinichi.... they don't match... them coupling is too cliche, i want shinichi and shiho... since shiho was first introduced i prefered her...

I am going to quietly disagree and say that they do match. Shinichi loves Ran too much for him to move on to move on to a different girl. Besides, my parents don't look like they match and yet they seem to get along perfectly fine.

Gentleman theif and tacticalwolf are both right.Gentleman theif are right about some parents don't look like they match and yet they seem to get along perfectly fine.Sometime work.but Shinichi need a woman Believe in him.Shiho more believe in him.Ran Useful sometime to him.the detective is danger.tacticalwolf you are too right.I love Ran but hate couple if ShinichiXRan.ShinichiXShiho is Cute and some curse.They have a specail bond.I see it.But not Love first.Conan Love Ai and Ran.Conan not want feeling Ai because Shinichi believe in Soulmate too Ran.I believe is lot secret this show.

• Upvote 1

I'm totally agree with detectiveshinichi :rolleyes: Well,Haibara only like a little Conan!Ran and Shinichi was together from start! <_< I hope they will be in final like in the start (2 childhood friends that are together)! I'm Ran x Shinichi fan and I will never supports Conan x Haibara together!( Well,I was afraid about Conan fell in love with Haibara,but 1 of my friend say that Conan x Haibara are only a dream from Haibara fans)Conan x Haibara???!!! This stupid <_< ! Its something like I think Ran and Kaito Kid will be together :lol:

Defiantly ran! They have known each other for most of there lives, and she knows alot about him. She sees his flaws but just excepts them and loves him anyway <3

i have to say now that i am still all for ran and shin but Ai also is a really good match 4 him :)

Edited by ANIMEstoleMYsoul780X3

hmm but i don't really see ai not liking him for who he is, yes her dry humor may off put it some, but i don't really think she is necessarily being mean to him to be mean, i think she's just joking and he realizes it too

Definitely Ran. She's been waiting for Shinichi's ruturn for too long to have Shinichi leave her for some other girl he doesn't know as well ( Shinichi would be the biggest jerk in the series if he did that). Also it may be true that Ran worries about Shinichi a little too much, but Shinichi has also been shown to worry about Ran just as much ( he's just a little bit more discreet about it).

• Upvote 1

we conai's are back! so get out o the way shinrans we takin over!!!! (at least thats what i want to say TT.TT in truth though, i believe there are more shinran fans out there than conai... *sniff sniff* makes me wanna cry TT.TT)

I agree with everyone that says Ran and Shinichi make a REALLY good couple, but the ConAi fans have a good point too. Shinichi could feasibly go with either of them, but I'm still leaning towards the ShinRan fans. Haibara is too solitary and aloof for him, and Ran is Shinichi's best friend, who's been with him since childhood and helped him a lot (plus, they live together). However, if Conan never turns back into Shinichi (which would totally ruin the story for me) then I can seriously imagine him with Haibara.

hrm.. i see your point... but i think that childhood friend couples are somewhat overused in this series... only like the SatoxTakagi and ShiratorixKobayashi aren't really childhood friend couples... oh, i didn't really include megure's in that... but his as well...

anyways, i actually hope that it takes so long for him to change back that Ran moves on and he ends up falling in love with Haibara... sadly i doubt that will happen, i can always wish that aoyama gosho will (instead of only working mainly on the black org) make also an interesting love plot... i mean, it mainly focuses on cases and stuff, but i mean, i get really into the romance parts... so if he changes conan and ai back to shinichi and shiho, he could have feelings for both and basically have them fighting over him and such... but i don't think that will happen... i just hope that shiho doesnt end up with some guy i'm gonna hate............. AAAAAAANYWAYS, SHINICHIxSHIHO and CONANxAI FOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

To all Conais: There is still a chance for Conan to end up with Ai. That chance is to make aoyama bored of childhood pairings, coz he have made more than 5 of them and only one non-childhood pairing(makonoko). Just pray that he will nake this also into a non-childhood pairind.

-.- it shall never be good news for as long as conan and ai/ shinichi and shiho arent together! once those two are together (which i actually doubt will ever happen) THEN it will be good news since you guys are just wishing shinran to be together but arent... well wutev...

Shinichi and Ran all of the way. B) There has been far too much emphasis on their relationship to not be the most plausible outcome come time for the series to finally end. All of those hundreds upon hundreds of episodes that build their relationship up from "childhood friend" to "best friend" to "crush" and now its more of in the area where they have both, more or less, confessed to each other. I hear wedding bells!

From what I've seen, Haibara has more of a respect for Shinichi than actual crush. She is an adult, she is capable of differentiating between those two feelings of admiration. Besides, she has also come to respect Ran in a way, especially since Ran resembles her late older sister. In a sense, if she were to wedge between Shinichi and Ran's relationship, it may feel like she would be hurting her sister as well.

Just my two cents. ;)