Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

I agree, if i could wipe the internet of all pictures of Ai/Shiho with any other guy, believe me I WOULD... its kinda strange... but i actually get a terrible gut feeling when i see her with another guy... its like... are you freakin CRAZY?!?! who would put her with someone other than conanshinichi?!?!?

I still can't understand why someone wants Ai to be with Eisuke...

I agree, if i could wipe the internet of all pictures of Ai/Shiho with any other guy, believe me I WOULD... its kinda strange... but i actually get a terrible gut feeling when i see her with another guy... its like... are you freakin CRAZY?!?! who would put her with someone other than conanshinichi?!?!?

I still can't understand why someone wants Ai to be with Eisuke...

I had this dream last night in which I was reading a magazine that said that Shinichi was going to get with some new girl who has never been seen in the series before. Obviousily it was a dream, because we all know Shinichi's going to get with Ran! :grin:

ShinRan Forever!!!

I had this dream last night in which I was reading a magazine that said that Shinichi was going to get with some new girl who has never been seen in the series before. Obviousily it was a dream, because we all know Shinichi's going to get with Ran! :grin:

ShinRan Forever!!!

It was a vision you had. And the new girl is Shiho miyano after make up. ...wish what i said will be true

conai rocks

I know. I also like Ranalmost as much as Ai.hey, let"s hold a debate! The first team to surrender loses. Agreed?

Agreed. But I should let you know, once I latch on to a pairing (in this case Shinichi/Ran) I never let go.

Shinichi/Ran is Great pair but not best.Never...Don't put my Ai together with a useless freak! Maybe Ai x Conan(2nd wife/ affair).I not Believe this Shinichi won't affair Ran or shiho.But could work is Shinichi live wife is Ran Conan is ai.

Shinichi/Ran is Great pair but not best.Never...Don't put my Ai together with a useless freak! Maybe Ai x Conan(2nd wife/ affair).I not Believe this Shinichi won't affair Ran or shiho.But could work is Shinichi live wife is Ran Conan is ai.

Not liking Ran is one thing, but calling her a 'useless freak' seems a little too much. Besides that useless freak as you call her could beat you up!

Not liking Ran is one thing, but calling her a 'useless freak' seems a little too much. Besides that useless freak as you call her could beat you up!

While Ran is about to kick me, Ai sneaks behind her and gives her aptx4869 syringe version.

While Ran is about to kick me, Ai sneaks behind her and gives her aptx4869 syringe version.

Ai would never do that, because she sees Ran as an older sister like figure. Also ShinRan is definitely more canon that ConAi.

If Shinishi Stays as Conan-kun ( and thats something i dont wish for :P ) its better for him to be with Haibara :)

But as for shinishi himself , Its Better for Ran to stay with him :D

But if he turns back to shin, he must really thank Ai and how do you think shin will explain to ran without lying?

Never...Don't put my Ai together with a useless freak! Maybe Ai x Conan(2nd wife/ affair)

Don't worry... I found it online and I burst out laughing by how ridiculous it was, that's why I wanted to show you! I don't find Eisuke to be all that special anyways either (besides for the fact I felt bad he had leukemia when he was little)

Don't worry... I found it online and I burst out laughing by how ridiculous it was, that's why I wanted to show you! I don't find Eisuke to be all that special anyways either (besides for the fact I felt bad he had leukemia when he was little)

He is very lucky that his sister has the bone marrow that fits exactly with his.

For once, i actually think that we have gone completely off topic... lets go back to the part where we see who we want SHINICHI and not conan, to be with... Ran or MIYANO SHIHO... hmmm i wonder which one i will choose... oh wait... thats right, SHINICHIxSHIHO FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND... ETC ETC ETC!

Guys and Gals. If we must choose who to pair those two gals up other than Kudo, who will you guys choose to pair them up with?

Ran x ???

Ai x ???

Ran x Araide, or Eisuke

Ai x ... if it isn't conan... i dont see a match for her... as Shiho... i want it to be shinichi... sorry, Shiho/Ai, i will not defile by even suggesting another guy ... i am seriously getting into these sort of things... *sigh* i seem to be a major DC Otaku...

I believe is Ran not die last episode.Shiho possible will die.'useless freak' I do say it.But not my word .Ran is Smart,Strong,Stubborn,Sometime Stupid and Nice.But RanXShinichiXShiho.I not believe it.He pick one woman.My opinion is ShinichixShiho.Because both Sherlock holmes Job.Sherlock holmes are detective and science.

I believe is Ran not die last episode.Shiho possible will die.'useless freak' I do say it.But not my word .Ran is Smart,Strong,Stubborn,Sometime Stupid and Nice.But RanXShinichiXShiho.I not believe it.He pick one woman.My opinion is ShinichixShiho.Because both Sherlock holmes Job.Sherlock holmes are detective and science.

Don't all detectives use science (at least a bit) to solve cases???