Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a lot of people on this forum have been leaning towards Ai/Shiho x Conan/Shinichi. Is there anyone besides me who still pairs Shinichi/Conan with Ran?

maybe, but its gettin fewer and fewer :D ConAi/ShinShi all the way!

• Upvote 2

maybe, but its gettin fewer and fewer :D ConAi/ShinShi all the way!

This is exactly the point I'm trying to make. <_< However, I don't want to start a shipping war, so I'm going to stop right here.

Shinichi x Ran ftw!!!

This is exactly the point I'm trying to make. <_< However, I don't want to start a shipping war, so I'm going to stop right here.

Shinichi x Ran ftw!!!

haha, well either way it is only an opinion and we fans don't choose the ending, only authors choose they way they wish to end a story, so if the ending is already chosen if if we wish for something, it is already preset so we have no way of changin it... at least... there is very little chance we can

haha, well either way it is only an opinion and we fans don't choose the ending, only authors choose they way they wish to end a story, so if the ending is already chosen if if we wish for something, it is already preset so we have no way of changin it... at least... there is very little chance we can

That's true. To be honest, I actually kind of like Ai. I just don't like pairing her with Conan. I'm more of a Ai and Mitsuhiko fan (which I admit is kind of a bizzare pairing considering the age difference).

That's true. To be honest, I actually kind of like Ai. I just don't like pairing her with Conan. I'm more of a Ai and Mitsuhiko fan (which I admit is kind of a bizzare pairing considering the age difference).

yeah, that is a bizzarre match.. i don't really like that because.. they don't suit each other... mitsuhiko may like her.. but the two just don't go well together... just thinkin about it sends shivers up my spine... or is that since the fan is on in my room... *yawn...* I'm tired... its 9 AM and i havent slept since 11:30... AM... yesterday...

yeah, that is a bizzarre match.. i don't really like that because.. they don't suit each other... mitsuhiko may like her.. but the two just don't go well together... just thinkin about it sends shivers up my spine... or is that since the fan is on in my room... *yawn...* I'm tired... its 9 AM and i havent slept since 11:30... AM... yesterday...

I've never really understood why some people feel a need to stay up all night posting on forums.

In terms of cuteness......Ayumi

In terms of intelligence...Ai

In terms of compatibility....Ran

Thats what I think anyways.

In terms of immortality...VERMOUTH.

She stays the same while Jodie changes a lot,and she've already had sth. for Shinichi..though it's a tiny little something.You may call that "a crush".

(Sorry if it sounds like a poor vampire-human story XD)

Here's my opinion:

If Conan can change back to Shinichi,then Ran.

If can't,then Ai.

Whether he can or can't,Ayumi is always a backup.

And that's every man's dream..unless he's a gay :P

I've never really understood why some people feel a need to stay up all night posting on forums.

oi, oi, i dont stay up al night posting in forums... i am usually up watching videos, reading, and typing... and before i see the time i've been up for too long... well now that i'm awake again my dad unlocked my door just to wake me up... which pisses me of... i'm still tired... anyways... ...

SHINSHI/CONAI all the way, always and forever

Do you guys think Ayumi will hate Ai if Conan Fell in love with her?

I think Ayumi would be mad.. but she would still see Ai as a friend... so she couldn't hate her... and i def see it as ShinShi/ConAi

Although some people are rooting for Ai or Ayumi to be with Conan, I seriously doubt that either of these pairings are actually feasible. That's because it has pretty much been established since episode 1 who Shinichi/Conan actually loves, and I don't think that is likely to change in the foreseeable future.

Although some people are rooting for Ai or Ayumi to be with Conan, I seriously doubt that either of these pairings are actually feasible. That's because it has pretty much been established since episode 1 who Shinichi/Conan actually loves, and I don't think that is likely to change in the foreseeable future.

ur probably right... but i can always hope that it will be ShinShi/ConAi

You are Right but is Soulmate AixConan

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who still supports Ran and Shinichi.

I support Ran and Shinichi too, but I also believe Ai and Ayumi shouldn't just be abandoned in the end... hopefully they find someone too (obviously, Ayumi has both Genta and Mitsuhiko) I've loved Ran from the beginning, and so I believe her and Shinichi do make a great couple, I'd just feel bad for Ai if she wasn't joking and she seriously loves Shinichi... I love Ai as much as I love Ran...

I support Ran and Shinichi too, but I also believe Ai and Ayumi shouldn't just be abandoned in the end... hopefully they find someone too (obviously, Ayumi has both Genta and Mitsuhiko) I've loved Ran from the beginning, and so I believe her and Shinichi do make a great couple, I'd just feel bad for Ai if she wasn't joking and she seriously loves Shinichi... I love Ai as much as I love Ran...

I understand what you mean, i guess i like Ran as much as I like Ai... or at least close to as much as I like Ai, but i don't really like Ran's personality and shinichi's personality when combined... i think that Shiho and Shinichi have a better chance than Ran and Shinichi... shihoXshinichi FOREVER! >w<

I understand what you mean.I love Both Them.EisukeXRan is Better to .ShinichiXShiho is Better.ShinichXRan is Some better to EisukeXShiho.I Believe is Great Couple ShinichiXRan or ShinichiXShiho.I believe is a Shiho have Secret To win.My Theory is First episode key. I believe is Right with tacticalwolf Say.Shiho is Save alive to Shinichi.

I understand what you mean.I love Both Them.EisukeXRan is Better to .ShinichiXShiho is Better.ShinichXRan is Some better to EisukeXShiho.I Believe is Great Couple ShinichiXRan or ShinichiXShiho.I believe is a Shiho have Secret To win.My Theory is First episode key. I believe is Right with tacticalwolf Say.Shiho is Save alive to Shinichi.

SHINICHIxSHIHO forever! and.. i think Ran should either be with Eisuke, Araide, or Kaitou, don't hate me KaitoxAoko fans, i like that pairing too, but they don't seem to realize, EVER, how much they like each other... so it might be better if he just pairs with Ran

ran x Shin

Ayumi x Mitsuhiko(genta is too bad for even ayumi)

Shiho x akai( taking oer sis's bf)

jodie x james black

will that do?

ran x Shin

Ayumi x Mitsuhiko(genta is too bad for even ayumi)

Shiho x akai( taking oer sis's bf)

jodie x james black

will that do?

Ya! :grin: Well, Maybe not Jodie and James with the age difference (28 year old lady and 60 year guy). Maybe Akai and Jodie could get back together, and Ai gets a guy close to her age. (Let's see, if she's 18, then that leaves Eisuke as the only main character around her age that has nobody. Ai and Eisuke... now THAT would be a strange couple.The scientist and the clumsy kid that wants to be a CIA agent.)

whoops_by_Burbs_chan.jpg

I also agree, Ayumi and Genta is a little.... strange. Ayumi and Mitsuhiko is better!

I don't understand what's going on in the chapter...is ai later fell in love with conan?? -..-

I would say that Ran is a better match for Shinichi, look at their history and what they always had together! Ran was always there when Shinichi needed her and Shinichi always worried most about Ran..^^

I don't understand what's going on in the chapter...is ai later fell in love with conan?? -..-

I would say that Ran is a better match for Shinichi, look at their history and what they always had together! Ran was always there when Shinichi needed her and Shinichi always worried most about Ran..^^

you can say that shinichi is always worried most about Ran, but when it comes to Ai he takes a lot of risks and is also worried about her, when it comes to the black org, i think he is even more worried for Ai then he would be for Ran

Ya! :grin: Well, Maybe not Jodie and James with the age difference (28 year old lady and 60 year guy). Maybe Akai and Jodie could get back together, and Ai gets a guy close to her age. (Let's see, if she's 18, then that leaves Eisuke as the only main character around her age that has nobody. Ai and Eisuke... now THAT would be a strange couple.The scientist and the clumsy kid that wants to be a CIA agent.)

whoops_by_Burbs_chan.jpg

I also agree, Ayumi and Genta is a little.... strange. Ayumi and Mitsuhiko is better!

Never...Don't put my Ai together with a useless freak! Maybe Ai x Conan(2nd wife/ affair)

Never...Don't put my Ai together with a useless freak! Maybe Ai x Conan(2nd wife/ affair)

I agree, if i could wipe the internet of all pictures of Ai/Shiho with any other guy, believe me I WOULD... its kinda strange... but i actually get a terrible gut feeling when i see her with another guy... its like... are you freakin CRAZY?!?! who would put her with someone other than conanshinichi?!?!?