Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

I'm not sure why, but people on these boards seem to forget Ayumi's giant crush on him...

that being said, I've never really thought Ai or Ayumi were a good match for him, and always stand by the Shinichi/Ran pairing

• Like 1

I'm not sure why, but people on these boards seem to forget Ayumi's giant crush on him...

that being said, I've never really thought Ai or Ayumi were a good match for him, and always stand by the Shinichi/Ran pairing

Yeah... Most of the topics about these stuffs are usually Kudo with either Ran or Haibara. Poor Ayumi... But then, I just fell that Conan only likes his Crush, Ran.

How about recalling Ayumi in movie 5 where her face is simulated in 10 years, maybe she will have a match with Ran and Ai. Talking about Ai and Ran, I think either one of them is the same.

oh... but don't you think that Ayumi is better of with Mitsuhiko or Genta??? i don't know about Haibara yet.. but Ran and Shinichi yup good together!!

oh... but don't you think that Ayumi is better of with Mitsuhiko or Genta??? i don't know about Haibara yet.. but Ran and Shinichi yup good together!!

I agree...You are right... :wink:

yea i know right but what about Haibara????

I don't really think a person like Haibara would "like" someone like the two kids. Maybe she likes Kudo, but I don't think that she will break the relationship of Shinichi and Ran-Neechan. BTW, congratulations for being promoted to Advance Member Chianti :wink:

I don't really think a person like Haibara would "like" someone like the two kids. Maybe she likes Kudo, but I don't think that she will break the relationship of Shinichi and Ran-Neechan. BTW, congratulations for being promoted to Advance Member Chianti :wink:

AWESOME!!! i didn't know that!! tnx!! and i think Haibara is better of alone... Sorry Haibara
  • Upvote 2

nah. maybe he'll choose Ran. but my opinion is that he looks better with Ai.

On contrary, he looks better with Ran. .____. Personality-wise, go for Shinichi x Ran. Physical-wise, go for Shinichi x Ran. Mental-wise (or however you call it), Shinichi x Ai.

Generally, it's better if Shinichi goes with the "goofy" Ran like what most shows do these days. :lol:

But nah, it's just my opinion, too. Guess we really have different eyes. :>

I agree. Everyone forgets Ayumi's crush on him. However, I doubt that they will end up together because of the age difference and their different personalities. She goes better with Mitsuhiko or Genta. Haibara is more likely, but Conan doesn't show signs of liking her more than a friend, although there have been times when she shows that she likes him. Altogether, I prefer having him with Ran. They're a really good pair, and they trust each other, although he might have to go with Haibara if they never get an antidote.

He will be with Ran, I'm sure of it. But if antidote can't be created he maybe end with Ai, but only then. Ayumi? I think that it is completely out of question. Too much of difrences. Just like I told I think that the best match for him is Ran. Why? Beacuse:

1) She loves him and he loves her.

2) They look cute together.

3) They are childhood friends!

After all Aoyama's every couple is childhood friends.

This is a VERY good question. Ran and Shinchi have been besties since Shinchi was the same as Conan xD. However Conan and Ai couple have the postives too. They are both smart and they really understand each other when it comes to the whole drug thing with the BO. Ran is maybe emotionly weak to find out about Conan/Shinchi and the BO. But i don't know maybe she will brust out into tears maybe she won't cry. But if they want to do a mushy ending then probably Conan will return to being Shinchi without ran knowing and they'll be togerther bleh. Still it's kinda obvious conanxshinchi is gonna be the answer in the end T-T.

I think Shinichi should go with Haibara (she did show signs of liking him), but well I know Shinichi will choose Ran and that's probably how it's gonna end up like.

Ran is not bad but I think Shinichi looks better with Ai.

As for Ayumi, haha, really no opinion, I don't know what will happen to her if all of a sudden conan's just gone (got back to Shinichi)

I really don't think that Shinichi would just give up on Ran and become interested in someone he hasn't known nearly as long as he's known Ran. Besides I already ship Ai with Mitsuhiko (even though it's kind of one sided at the moment).

Personally, I think Shinichi and Ran will end up together in the end. Ran is Aoyama Gosho's favorite character, and we all know because of that he'll give her some happiness in the end... plus she is the only person Shinichi has eyes on, even though he has a lot of adoring female fans as Shinichi.

Ai and Conan would be cute, but more than likely Conan will turn back into Shinichi and, knowing Ran likes him and he likes Ran, he'll confess in some way to her. But you can also see by the story line Gosho is creating Ai into a kinder character, not just a cold person like she was when she was first introduced, so he won't just toss her aside or give her a sad ending...not that I 100% believe in her and Mitsuhiko coupling up... it's just strange to think someone who is supposedly 18 years old would end up with a 7 year old child (though I respect those who believe in the couple)

As for Ayumi... she's already got two guys who are her age who like her, and, although she more than likely won't get Conan, she might later obtain feelings for one of those two (I hope so, because I love Ayumi and Ai, so I don't want them to be tossed aside and all alone if Ran and Shinichi do end up together) :)

Personally, I think Shinichi and Ran will end up together in the end. Ran is Aoyama Gosho's favorite character, and we all know because of that he'll give her some happiness in the end... plus she is the only person Shinichi has eyes on, even though he has a lot of adoring female fans as Shinichi.

Ai and Conan would be cute, but more than likely Conan will turn back into Shinichi and, knowing Ran likes him and he likes Ran, he'll confess in some way to her. But you can also see by the story line Gosho is creating Ai into a kinder character, not just a cold person like she was when she was first introduced, so he won't just toss her aside or give her a sad ending...not that I 100% believe in her and Mitsuhiko coupling up... it's just strange to think someone who is supposedly 18 years old would end up with a 7 year old child (though I respect those who believe in the couple)

As for Ayumi... she's already got two guys who are her age who like her, and, although she more than likely won't get Conan, she might later obtain feelings for one of those two (I hope so, because I love Ayumi and Ai, so I don't want them to be tossed aside and all alone if Ran and Shinichi do end up together) :)

I agree. Gosho likes to put childhood friends together. almost , if not all of the pairings made by him are childhood friends. Even though I like Ai and Conan to be together, it will be impossible.

P.S. I love your signature... It's so cute.