Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

Ran's hair style looks ridiculous no matter what. At least Shiho's hairstyle is realistic... I have yet to see someone with a hair horn like Ran. I think Ran is actually the last unicorn. She transformed herself into a human to escape being shot and killed with her unicorn magic. But she couldn't get rid of her horn, so she wrapped her hair around it to hide it.

oh man genius this is going on tv tropes ok

I think Shinichi will be better off with Ran, 'cause she's the one that he loved for so long. Also Haibara still hides a lot of things from Conan,, if she truly loves him she should trust him no matter one. I don't get the "protection" thing at all, like even if it's to protect him, I still don't get it.

I feel sorry for Ayumi though, she has a huge crush on a person 10 years older than her in reality 

• Upvote 1

Story-wise, I think Shinichi and Ran would end up together. BUT I hope Shinichi will develop his feelings with Shiho Miyano and they'd end up together. I think they look cute together.

We all know it will be Shinichi and Ran.

If it was Hairbara and Shinichi it will be an old couple personality.
Constant bickering at each other and such. (in the end it would be the next Kogoro X Eri)

Wont happen but wouldnt if funny if he became gay? XD

I voted Ran in 1 and 3 and "I like one pairing and dislike the other" in 2, but it just keeps saying "You must cast your vote in each question of the poll."

SAME HERE!!

well, i can't vote. but i will always vote for ShinRan! :wub:

before seeing all of the talking about ai and conan, i, somehow, never realize that ai has a crush on conan

i just keep assuming that she is just admiring him or something... :unsure:

I've been a fan of Detective Conan since I was 9 or 10 (I'm 16 now XD) I think Shinichi deserves Ran more than Haibara. Sure I like the pairings of Shinichi and Ai but it seems too wrong. Ran is waiting for Shinichi for god-who-knows-how-long.

AWESOME!!! i didn't know that!! tnx!! and i think Haibara is better of alone... Sorry Haibara

For me, I think it would be better if there will be a NEW character in detective conan that will end up with Haibara.... I dont want to ruin Shinichi x Ran relationship... :D

of course ran :) i lie haibara but no , i mean isnt too obvious they will end up together , after all the waiting it would be so unfair to ran  :wub:

what if a drug was made by the organization similar to APTX 4869 but instead of it turning you into a child it can turn you into an adult, or just age you by 10 years. Then ayumi would possibly have a chance

I think it's rather obvious he will end up with Ran, but like many I'm an Ai x Conan person.  I just think Ai is infinitely better personality wise.  Ran hasn't shown much personality beyond being excessively kind and lovestruck.  She has had no character development at all.

As for Ayumi... she's a child.  That's just wrong on multiple levels.  The only way she can ever be considered is if Conan is forced to grow up a second time instead of just becoming Shinichi again.  Though if that were to happen, Haibara would win over Conan with ease meaning Ayumi still loses.  

I'm for AiXCon/ShinShi.
Shinichi and Shiho, or I should say Conan and Haibara have much more chemistry, are way more exciting even as friends, and brings a more fresher look to couples. ShinRan is pretty plain, the childhood friend couple formula is getting a bit stale anyway, they've got what, 7-8 of those on the show ? They're all the same. I always find the 2nd girl more exciting, Akako in Magic Kaito, Kyou Fujibayashi in Clannad. Even Sera is better than Ran. I would any day prefer the detective boys' episodes than Ran's. 

SAME HERE!!

well, i can't vote. but i will always vote for ShinRan! :wub:

before seeing all of the talking about ai and conan, i, somehow, never realize that ai has a crush on conan

i just keep assuming that she is just admiring him or something... :unsure:

same here too:x

i don't know why i can't vote.

Shin-Ran is the best. The way when Shin's with Ran is totally different when he's with Ai. With Ai, Shin only talks about business. With Ran, Shin talks about his passion, his interests, i can see he's really comfortable when talking with Ran but really serious when discussing with Ai (most of their story's about BO). 

Shin protects Ai anytime and everytime but obviously he protects anybody, that's his personality. But when it comes to dead, he will choose to sacrifice himself to save Ran, not Ai but Ran ( Serial bomer case ). The only hope in his mind is that Ran's school will be safe, which mean he doesn't care if the bomb's near Ai because he only thought about Ran...

it's just weird when you don't let any guy aproach your girlfriend, ask her to wait for you and then you end up with another girl? That's not like Gosho at all

As for Ai, she will find her own happiness

Ai had a crush on Conan but I think it's not the case anymore..On the contrary she's doing everything for him to be with Ran (London case for example),which shows she really appreciate him but  not in a romantic way.

I was an Aicon but I kinda gave up on this couple because Conan clearly said he loves Ran,I don't have any hope for them as a couple,but I still think Ai and Conan have more interesting interactions than ShinRan.I really enjoy seeing Ai and Conan talking even if it's only friendship it's ok.

I really hope Ai will be with someone who'll love her for real in the end.

Haibara/Shiho

Well.. after everything ShinRan have been through along anime/manga/movies... you expect them end up together.. but .. for me it'd be too boring.. and too obvious.. I expect some twists there. I imagine a relationship between Ran and Shinichi, and I imagine Ran being nothing else than a housewife, as her mother was when she still was with Kogoro. Eri is much better character being separated from her husband. Ran is too scary to be married or to be in a relationship with a detective who is always involved with corpses and murderers for her own sake she'd be better with someone else.  I don't see Shinichi being the type of guy who goes to work after a giving a cheek kiss to his wife, and then going back home after work is done. I imagine Shinichi  with Shiho traveling around, Shiho helping him solving cases, giving him hints like Haibara does to Conan, working for the FBI or the CIA ... the Ai/Con pair gives us a wider range of possibilities. For example, my favourite DC couple is Yusaku/Yukiko. I like how they do all sort of things together, like disguising themself to tease Conan, Yukiko being the night baroness, pretending be a detective, they share tastes I don't see that in ShinRan.

Plus Shiho, after losing every single member of her family,  and since she was just a little child, having her life controlled by the BO and now being the main target of the same, no one else deserves to have a happier end than she does.

And to change a little, make the main character different from the rest, not childhood friend realationship.

Well.. this is just a humble opinion.

I would like Shinichi and Ran together, while i'm neutral with Ai. After everything that Shinichi and Ran went through if they dont end up together that would just be horrible. Ran waited faithfully for such a long time staying with shinichi and it would be a punch in the gut if she loses him forever.

Shinichi too, its obvious that he loves ran a lot and you have to wonder what kind of man he is if he can just change women like that. 

As for who shinichi will end up its kinda obvious, shinichi and ran are basically in a relationship at this point, most of the characters already acknowledge this and if the past is any indication, all childhood friends will get together.

why ask "who's better?", when it's obvious  that shinichi has loved ran since their childhood, only ran.

and it's enough <3

• Upvote 1