Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

You're right and wrong about control.He like in control to be in battle field.You're about lying nothing to do in with him being an S.You're right it.This is my proof he care about his friend.he is cold people but He good person too.You're right about he's cocky but he want to win.I made a mistake to one sentence is a Question.Sorry!I will say it again.Do you have a hard proof?I have it!He care his friend.

I haven't seen Shinichi enjoy when somebody took over for him once unless it was absolutely needed in order for him or someone else to live. He don't like being controlled. That makes him an S.

I'm not lying, that's what I think. XD Lying had nothing to do with him being an S or an M.

Just because he's a good person doesn't mean he cares for Heiji or Sonoko or the DB as friends. He's not cold. Haibara's cold. He's just a jerk. XD

And yes, he's cocky which means he likes to think he's in control which means he's an S. XD

What hard proof have you presented, exactly? XD You haven't directed me to one scene or manga page that shows that Shinichi is loyal to his friends (in a way that he isn't loyal to anybody else- so saving them doesn't count.). While I do not have any direct proof that he doesn't, my side is more likely since he doesn't treat anybody like his friend. XD

I haven't seen Shinichi enjoy when somebody took over for him once unless it was absolutely needed in order for him or someone else to live. He don't like being controlled. That makes him an S.

I'm not lying, that's what I think. XD Lying had nothing to do with him being an S or an M.

Just because he's a good person doesn't mean he cares for Heiji or Sonoko or the DB as friends. He's not cold. Haibara's cold. He's just a jerk. XD

And yes, he's cocky which means he likes to think he's in control which means he's an S. XD

What hard proof have you presented, exactly? XD You haven't directed me to one scene or manga page that shows that Shinichi is loyal to his friends (in a way that he isn't loyal to anybody else- so saving them doesn't count.). While I do not have any direct proof that he doesn't, my side is more likely since he doesn't treat anybody like his friend. XD

Hahahaha!Why you not see it?They have a proof on the episode and chaptor.Shiho and Shinichi are hide.

Hahahaha!Why you not see it?They have a proof on the episode and chaptor.Shiho and Shinichi are hide.

Give me a link and I'll believe you.

One word is trust his friends.

You see I don't believe you. You don't have proof. XD You say you do but if you had proof then you'd hand me a link proving your point. A scene. A page or two from the manga. A quote from an episode with who said it and the chapter and page/episode it was in. You aren't presenting proof by saying that. You need to PROVE that. XD

You see I don't believe you. You don't have proof. XD You say you do but if you had proof then you'd hand me a link proving your point. A scene. A page or two from the manga. A quote from an episode with who said it and the chapter and page/episode it was in. You aren't presenting proof by saying that. You need to PROVE that. XD

He like a spy.Spy is a very danger job.He care his friends but he can't tell all truth about him.You need to look little hard.It's spy way.

He like a spy.Spy is a very danger job.He care his friends but he can't tell all truth about him.You need to look little hard.It's spy way.

Dude, you can say that all you want but where's your proof? XD lol

That has nothing to do with him treating them like friends. That's a secret he has to keep to protect them but he has other secrets he can tell. Not to mention he HAS NEVER COMFORTED ANYONE! XD (Besides Ran)

Please explain to me how this shows that he either has been a friend (not just saving them or solving cases with them, comforting them and telling them secrets and the like) with PROOF like a LINK! XD

Dude, you can say that all you want but where's your proof? XD lol

That has nothing to do with him treating them like friends. That's a secret he has to keep to protect them but he has other secrets he can tell. Not to mention he HAS NEVER COMFORTED ANYONE! XD (Besides Ran)

Please explain to me how this shows that he either has been a friend (not just saving them or solving cases with them, comforting them and telling them secrets and the like) with PROOF like a LINK! XD

Episode 1,2,5,7,12,27-28,43,76,96,100-101,129-131,178,191-193,198, 213,288,340-341,345,408,491-504,551-552,617-621, 642 and more than hundred episode.He care his for friends.Sorry It's out topic because who Ran or Shiho.

Episode 1,2,5,7,12,27-28,43,76,96,100-101,129-131,178,191-193,198, 213,288,340-341,345,408,491-504,551-552,617-621, 642 and more than hundred episode.He care his for friends.Sorry It's out topic because who Ran or Shiho.

1. What scenes are you pointing out? That's why I said LINKS! XD What is it that you're taking as he cares for his friends?

.... Ran and Shiho. You know them, right? XD

I have to agree with IHKF that I do not feel any special appeal to either of the pairings. Any support I have for ShinRan is due to the bond they share with each other (which appears only some of the time). Don't feel any bond linking from Conan to Ai though... If any, it would only be one sided. If I were to support AiCon, it would probably be because I feel sorry for Ai chan and wanting to make her happier by pushing her to Conan.

And detective RJB, there's another option. Ran, Shiho, or someone else.

1. What scenes are you pointing out? That's why I said LINKS! XD What is it that you're taking as he cares for his friends?

.... Ran and Shiho. You know them, right? XD

1 Not say word to Pro Agasa but He want to say is "idoit!".

2 He want to tell Ran about His shrunk but prof Agasa stop him.

5 He close to tell Ran about his secret.

7 He to try stop Ran to date a boy not the kind to her.

12 Ayumi kidnap bet not kidnap her.

27-28 he think "I understand."to Kogoro

43 He's think somebody in the episode near the end.

76 Phantam kid trink to him.

96 He help his mother and his friend of kogoro other case

100-101 He say for good thing Ran.

129-131 He try find out Haibana and try protect his friend too.This time is possible she's a spy.

178 he ask "Do you have a clothes"

191-193 He try tell Ran about his parents.

198 i made a mistake.

213 He happy for Haibana

288 he not tell Ran about something.

340-341 He help Haibana find out she is.

345 He shoot Haibana fall asleep.He think or say "sorry!"

408 he help Heiji.

491-504 friend trust

551-552 He hope not to be murder is a Genta father.

617-621 You say before but my opinion is protect Ran for he's in future danger with BO.

642 I made mistake but Episode is 641.He care other person.

This not a S or M.

He's understand it.He need a friends.

1 Not say word to Pro Agasa but He want to say is "idoit!".

2 He want to tell Ran about His shrunk but prof Agasa stop him.

5 He close to tell Ran about his secret.

7 He to try stop Ran to date a boy not the kind to her.

12 Ayumi kidnap bet not kidnap her.

27-28 he think "I understand."to Kogoro

43 He's think somebody in the episode near the end.

76 Phantam kid trink to him.

96 He help his mother and his friend of kogoro other case

100-101 He say for good thing Ran.

129-131 He try find out Haibana and try protect his friend too.This time is possible she's a spy.

178 he ask "Do you have a clothes"

191-193 He try tell Ran about his parents.

198 i made a mistake.

213 He happy for Haibana

288 he not tell Ran about something.

340-341 He help Haibana find out she is.

345 He shoot Haibana fall asleep.He think or say "sorry!"

408 he help Heiji.

491-504 friend trust

551-552 He hope not to be murder is a Genta father.

617-621 You say before but my opinion is protect Ran for he's in future danger with BO.

642 I made mistake but Episode is 641.He care other person.

This not a S or M.

He's understand it.He need a friends.

I still feel guilty about bringing up S&M here, but now that it has come to this... Personality has NOTHING to do with what happens between closed doors. You could be controlling and very forceful during the day and your interactions, but want to let go and be an M or a bottom behind closed doors. S&M is basically roleplay. It is NOT based on personality or actions during the day.

And I only brought it up as a joke. Shame on all of you for taking it so serious. We'll NEVER know Shinichi's sexual preferences or fetishes. It is a pointless line of debate, now go back to the normal debate! Sheesh...

I still feel guilty about bringing up S&M here, but now that it has come to this... Personality has NOTHING to do with what happens between closed doors. You could be controlling and very forceful during the day and your interactions, but want to let go and be an M or a bottom behind closed doors. S&M is basically roleplay. It is NOT based on personality or actions during the day.

And I only brought it up as a joke. Shame on all of you for taking it so serious. We'll NEVER know Shinichi's sexual preferences or fetishes. It is a pointless line of debate, now go back to the normal debate! Sheesh...

Sorry!I not see this way. Back topic!iRan&Shinichi!They 're a good friend.

Yup! I go for Ran. Anyway, it’s not about who’s more of a match for Shinichi, because as long as Shinichi and Ran love each other, nothing can come between them.

Yup! I go for Ran. Anyway, it’s not about who’s more of a match for Shinichi, because as long as Shinichi and Ran love each other, nothing can come between them.

Dude... that's what MAKES a couple.

If you don't match the relationship is practically guaranteed to die. :P

Dude... that's what MAKES a couple.

If you don't match the relationship is practically guaranteed to die. :P

O_O

Do we agree on something for once?! We must be in the Twilight Zone!

Yup

The whole point of a relationship is having 2 people who share mutual interests walking through life together, if you don't like the same things as your boyfriend or girlfriend, the relationship simply won't work :P

But what can we do, it's not like it's in our hands that Shinichi and Ran will be or not be together in the end. I'm just basing what's happening in the series. So far, Shinichi has confessed to Ran so that means he loves her and vice versa so yeah, they should be together. And no, I don't think it will just die. Their relationship is actually progressing.

But what can we do, it's not like it's in our hands that Shinichi and Ran will be or not be together in the end. I'm just basing what's happening in the series. So far, Shinichi has confessed to Ran so that mean he likes her and vice versa so yeah, they should be together.

We don't KNOW that.

Gosho can easily kill one of them or have a bittersweet ending where they get into a relationship BUT it doesn't last and they move on. :P (I actually like that second idea... a LOT.) Goodness knows it would be a better way to end it than "He turns back, defeats the organization, and gets the girl and they live happily ever after! :D". The story would feel like it was worth the while. I would really enjoy that ending. :) Their relationship isn't really progressing. Emotions they have been feeling for a while are becoming known. That doesn't mean that their "love" is growing. XD

I don't think they should be together. At all. They don't fit. It's just... it feels FORCED. It's not right. I just don't think they belong together. :mellow:

And for the last time... I doubt... and I mean REALLY DOUBT he LOVES her. There's NO WAY that he's in love.

He places her below his cases.

He always runs off.

He said LIKE at Big Ben.

They are TEENAGERS and while love has no boundaries and it doesn't matter the age, it is highly UNLIKELY for him to be in love.

He places her below his cases.

He always runs off.

He said LIKE at Big Ben.

They are TEENAGERS and while love has no boundaries and it doesn't matter the age, it is highly UNLIKELY for him to be in love.

Not fair. That is a cultural thing as well as a product of translation. In that situation it is essentially saying he loved her, hence why it was considered the confession.

"Like" in Japanese, is not the same as "like" in English.

Not fair. That is a cultural thing as well as a product of translation. In that situation it is essentially saying he loved her, hence why it was considered the confession.

"Like" in Japanese, is not the same as "like" in English.

I'm not considering it an actual love confession until he says "aishiteru." (sp?) :P

DCTP translated as like, therefor I will think of it as LIKE and not love. xD