Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

They don't seem equal to me. In Desperate Revival, she faked shooting him with a gun. He took the antidote so he could be with Ran. He went on a freaking DATE with RAN! He doesn't do it with Haibara even though he could do it whenever. So what I'm saying is there needs to be a 180 degrees plot twist for AiCon to happen.

Sunnie, I so agree with you. Haibara is just so, so, so, disagreeable, wouldn't you say? She's pretty pessimistic most of the time, and is really hard to talk to... But for me, in manga, that personality trait is only attractive in guys. (Ryoma-kun! Natsume-kun!) Ran is way nicer, prettier (in my opinion. Don't attack me ShinShihos), and altogether, better. That's why Ran should be with Shinichi. Not Haibara. Besides, they're just plain adorable together!

MY GOD, of course ran with shinichi. well, i dont want to make AICON and SHINSHIH feel dissapointed. but, come on, think about this..

if shinichi choose ai, how egoist is he, how meaaan! :cry: ran always waiting for him. she wait for his call. just cant believe it if shinichi choose ai.. sorry.. :mellow:

Shinichi? Screw Shinichi. RANxSHIHO FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*goes draw images of Ran and Shiho skipping off into the sunset while Shinichi goes D8 with Kaitou and Heiji fighting over him*

xD

I don't really understand what is the purpose of your question (I mean the topic).

If you wanna know who's going to end up with shinichi, Aoyama already answered the question.

If you wanna just tell your personnal opinion, I think very few people anwered the question here. Just telling AI/RAN doesn't explain why you think so.

I have another question:

I think That haibara and Ran are on the same level.

1)in opening 25 revive by J-pop singer Mai Kuraki

and Opening 9 destiny

and openig 11 I can't stop my love for you single by J-pop singer Rina Aiuchi

2)there are also moment where u think cute:

2.1 (Episode 129) The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case - Volume 18 File 6 ~ Volume 19 File 1

2.2 (Episode 130-131) The Stadium Indiscriminate Threatening Case - Volume 19 File 9~Volume 20 File 1

2.3 (Episode 136-137) The Old Blue Castle Investigation Case - Volume 20 File 10~Volume 21 File 3

2.4 (Episode 138-139) The Final Screening Murder Case - Volume 23 File 1~File 3

2.5 (Episode 156) Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 2 - Volume 23 File 10~Volume 24 File 2

2.6 (Episode 190) The Desperate Revival ~The Third Choice~ - Volume 26 File 2

2.7 (Episode 231) The Mysterious Passenger - Volume 29 File 3~File 5

2.8 (Episode 295) The Smash of Determination and Love

2.9 (Episodes 335-336) Secret of the Touto Film Making Centre - Volume 41 File 4~File 6

2.10 (Episode 509) Red, White, Yellow, and the Detective Boys - Volume 60 File 3~ File 5

2.11 (Movie 4) Captured in Her Eyes

2.12 (Movie 11) Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure

2.13 (OVA 9) The Stranger from Ten Years Later

so i think that Ran and haibara are on the same page and they have a monopoly over his heart

Is it a kind of list of CoxAi fanservice scenes? I'm lookig for it. So it may help me but I don't have the firsts 41 volume in Japan. And I don't plan to buy them again. Can someone tell me what scene you are talking about?

I'll answer this thread when I'll come back home after work.

See you

How about recalling Ayumi in movie 5 where her face is simulated in 10 years, maybe she will have a match with Ran and Ai. Talking about Ai and Ran, I think either one of them is the same.

OVA 9 where hiabara is 18 and everyone is like wow she hot

username: hAibara is amazing

I don't really understand what is the purpose of your question (I mean the topic).

If you wanna know who's going to end up with shinichi, Aoyama already answered the question.

If you wanna just tell your personnal opinion, I think very few people anwered the question here. Just telling AI/RAN doesn't explain why you think so.

I have another question:

Is it a kind of list of CoxAi fanservice scenes? I'm lookig for it. So it may help me but I don't have the firsts 41 volume in Japan. And I don't plan to buy them again. Can someone tell me what scene you are talking about?

I'll answer this thread when I'll come back home after work.

See you

the rason behind this to predict the ending of DC

So as I said, Gosho already answered the question. You don't need to debate about it.

Hahah no reason at all Kazu <3. Just for amusement. Well unless people take it too seriously, then it might descend in to flame warzzz.

I believe this might also be relevant for people who write fanfiction. It might give them good ideas when reading things from other people's point of view.

I didn't really go into why I like RanxAi because this type of topic isn't really my cup of tea per say.

I don't think it's that hard to realize who's ending up with Shinichi... The entire point of the series is for him to beat the BO and be together with Ran. 048.gif

My personal reasons? Well, Ran is just more right for Shinichi, I mean, she knows a lot about him. She was his best friend from elementary through high school. Don't tell me that doesn't decide anything. Haibara? Well, I find it surprising that Shinichi doesn't hate her. She shrunk him, she made the poison that keeps him from seeing Ran and telling her how he feels, she is the reason his life is so screwed up right now. I don't hate Haibara, but I just look at the list that way to let the world know I will never support AiCon.

Now about Ran. She's warm-hearted, she's patient, strong, and is really, really beautiful. Not to mention she and Shinichi look so right together. I have to have about 100+ ShinRan pictures on my iTouch... So, yeah. I support ShinRan. My sig is proof. :P

I believe this might also be relevant for people who write fanfiction. It might give them good ideas when reading things from other people's point of view.

I totally agree but most of the people just don't know how to explain what they think. If you have an opinion or even just a favorite coupling, there always is a good reason for that. That may be a very personal reason, but there IS a reason.

I also think there are a lot of fan-service scenes in DC for a lot of different couplings. I don't see all of them so I would like people to give me some examples about them. But it's really hard to do because very few people help.

In my opinion, if you wann know what will REALLY happen in the manga, you should read the author interviews. If you just wanna focus on your fav. couplings, you don't have to debate. Everybody is free to love what they want.

In my case, I would like to know/understand more about the other DC shippings. It's a kind of study on the DC fandom (but don't take the word "study" too seriously). I try to understand the differences between the japanese and occidental fandom, and also the differences between the fans of different couplings.

That should sounds a strange hobby but I like it. XD

For fanfiction couples I enjoy KaiShin, just throwing that topic out there. ^0^ (Don't call me weird, it's a funny couple...)

In my case, I would like to know/understand more about the other DC shippings. It's a kind of study on the DC fandom (but don't take the word "study" too seriously). I try to understand the differences between the japanese and occidental fandom, and also the differences between the fans of different couplings.

That should sounds a strange hobby but I like it. XD

I think the fact that you try to understand other DC shippings is very cool <33. I'm interested in knowing between the Japanese and occidental fandom as well. Though from what I can see it's not that different between different countries... At least from what I observe in the Chinese, English and French forums. I also read a little bit of Japanese stories (very little, it's very hard for me xD). I'll be interested to hear what you think <3.

Well with that said I should probably kinda explain whey I enjoy RanxAi pairing. Firstly I like them because people were having a ConanxAi VS ShinRan flame war in my paint chat. So I just drew tones and tones of RanxAi to scar them all for life :). Though I do find flame wars hillarious, I don't like it when people actually get their feelings hurt or if people get in the way of my drawing.

I just want to clarify that I don't really mean RanxAi in a romantic kinda way (though I wouldn't mind if it's romantic). I just love scenes where they actually interact (character growth <33). I love their complex relationship despite the fact that they barely say 50 words to each other. Ran remind Ai of Akemi so she's protective of her and Ran jumped infront of a sniper rifle to save Ai's life (though Ran would do that for anyone). I love how Ran was just patiently waiting for Ai, not miffled by how cold she was at the beginning. I love how Ai wants to protect Ran dispite the fact that Shinichi likes her. Just <3.

They're suppose to be "enemies" per say. At least enemies in love. Ai is sarcastic and sharp, Ran is gentle and kinda dorky sometimes. (They're perfect for each otherrr *shot*). I would be so SO happy if Ran and Shiho become friends and hang out together all the time <33. Though with Shinichi there I wonder if that will be possible ;A;.

As for Shinichi I like pairing him with everyone. He's just such a nice guy with so many possibilities. KaiShin is a popular one though I never drew that before (I really should!). I like ShinichixRan (or ConanxRan) friendship the most. I find it very funny when Ran threatens to snap him in half :). ShinichixRan romance is okay, but I don't like it if Ran is sad, it makes me mad at people who make her sad (Gosho, the culprit, Gosho, Shinichi, Gosho).

tl;dr: Kirite is crazy and she believes in THE POWER OF FRIEENNNNDSHIPPPP. Has no clue about romance so thinks it's kinda weird.

I am no longer AiCon. But I still hate ShinRan beliefs.

Then what the heck are you?! KaiShin?! (I am actually 15% Kaishin... My pie chart thing- 80%ShinRan, 15% KaiShin, 5%HeiShin. I truly prefer anything over AiCon. Not to mention KaiShin fics usually turn out so much funnier than anything else... :P)

How can you hate ShinRan?! They look so freaking cute together!