Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

Like i always say i'm going for ShinRan, actually CoAi doesn't make sense for me AT THIS MOMENT, It's true, Ai showed attraction for Conan, but now...i think she only sees him as a friend, and well, Conan obviously only thinks about her as a partner or a good friend xD...And ShinRan for me is the best option, considering that is canon, and the relationship had a development from the beggining, the only bad thing of it is Ran.

Yes, i'm ShinRan and i think that Ran is completely a Mary-Sue, at the beggining she HAD personality, but now sshe is something weird... a mix of a Mary-Sue and a tsundere...that's why i prefer Ai (L) But that doesn't mean i don't like Ran, i just think that she is getting moooore and mooore boring ....T.T(Have you seen the new OP? What in the ...? SHE WAS A PRINCESS X.X)

(Have you seen the new OP? What in the ...? SHE WAS A PRINCESS X.X)

IKR?! D:

And did you see him throw the badges? WTH?! DB! I CHOOSE YOU!!!!! *Throws pokeball*

*Rubs in between eyes* The opening was wonderful. Beautiful. But Ran will just keep dropping and dropping as a character and thus the meaning of the opening will be cut in half... then half again... and another half... until there are tiny little quarters of its remnants hopping around the animation studio...

But Shinichi does have his issues to bring to the table, too... Neither couple would really work out in the married life.

Shinichi married to Ran:

Shinichi- I just solved the best case EVAR today, Ran! ^_^

Ran- Shinichi... where is Junior?

Shinichi-.... O_O

Their Kid- *Just sitting at the park all alone as tons of death and explosions surround him*.... Dad forgot to pick me up again. =.=

Conan/Shinichi married to Ai/Shiho:

Shinichi- Remember Junior, the people's safety comes first. You always put the civilians first. ^_^

Their Kid- :D

Shiho-...... =w=

Shinichi- *Dead by morning*

IKR?! D:

And did you see him throw the badges? WTH?! DB! I CHOOSE YOU!!!!! *Throws pokeball*

*Rubs in between eyes* The opening was wonderful. Beautiful. But Ran will just keep dropping and dropping as a character and thus the meaning of the opening will be cut in half... then half again... and another half... until there are tiny little quarters of its remnants hopping around the animation studio...

But Shinichi does have his issues to bring to the table, too... Neither couple would really work out in the married life.

Shinichi married to Ran:

Shinichi- I just solved the best case EVAR today, Ran! ^_^

Ran- Shinichi... where is Junior?

Shinichi-.... O_O

Their Kid- *Just sitting at the park all alone as tons of death and explosions surround him*.... Dad forgot to pick me up again. =.=

Conan/Shinichi married to Ai/Shiho:

Shinichi- Remember Junior, the people's safety comes first. You always put the civilians first. ^_^

Their Kid- :D

Shiho-...... =w=

Shinichi- *Dead by morning*

Are you suggesting that ran would not kill shinichi with her karate?

Are you suggesting that ran would not kill shinichi with her karate?

Yes. I'm suggesting that he'd be kicked out of the house for a while and/or forced to sleep on the couch if he were married to Ran. XD

Shiho would just kill him right off the bat. xD

Yes. I'm suggesting that he'd be kicked out of the house for a while and/or forced to sleep on the couch if he were married to Ran. XD

I totally disagree. That isn't haibara's personality... She never was a killer, she just made a lethal drug. I think she is more inclined to torture him, which she has already technically done in canon at the hot springs.

• Upvote 1

I totally disagree. That isn't haibara's personality... She never was a killer, she just made a lethal drug. I think she is more inclined to torture him, which she has already technically done in canon at the hot springs.

Okay... so...

Divorce him, file a restraining order and win the rights to the kid. XD

Another great response from Kyuu! ^^

Shiho won't kill or divorve him.She will say "Where him or her?"Shinichi say "huh?""Shinichi!Where us child?""Sorry" and him for pick child fast is possible.Shiho won't talk him but at angry face him.I think not will happen.Shiho say him "one more chance you child I will gave you APTX 4869."

Shiho won't kill or divorve him.She will say "Where him or her?"Shinichi say "huh?""Shinichi!Where us child?""Sorry" and him for pick child fast is possible.Shiho won't talk him but at angry face him.I think not will happen.Shiho say him "one more chance you child I will gave you APTX 4869."

Either way if he ends up with her or with Ran his life will be miserable. XD That was the point I was trying to get at. lol

Either way if he ends up with her or with Ran his life will be miserable. XD That was the point I was trying to get at. lol

Hey! What if shinichi is actually masochistic and LIKES the torture Ran and Haibara will inevitably dish out? Wouldn't that mean he would actually be miserable with Ayumi instead? Who are you to say what Shinichi likes behind closed doors?

I would think this is logical too since he seems to go out of his way to anger the two resulting in punishment!

(I just couldn't resist responding like that :P)

Hey! What if shinichi is actually masochistic and LIKES the torture Ran and Haibara will inevitably dish out? Wouldn't that mean he would actually be miserable with Ayumi instead? Who are you to say what Shinichi likes behind closed doors?

I would think this is logical too since he seems to go out of his way to anger the two resulting in punishment!

(I just couldn't resist responding like that :P)

LMAO! XD (Nice one. :grin: )

But on the other hand Ayumi isn't all grown up yet... she may be different behind those closed doors as well. :twisted: lol

LMAO! XD (Nice one. :grin: )

But on the other hand Ayumi isn't all grown up yet... she may be different behind those closed doors as well. :twisted: lol

I tell you!Shinichi not a macochistic and Haibana won't hurt him but she will give him a punishment him not it.Haibana say something or do something.Ran will punch the wall but close to him.Shinichi think "this is close hit me.She is at me."Haibana like a shake.Ran like a attack.

I tell you!Shinichi not a macochistic and Haibana won't hurt him but she will give him a punishment him not it.Haibana say something or do something.Ran will punch the wall but close to him.Shinichi think "this is close hit me.She is at me."Haibana like a shake.Ran like a attack.

Of course Shinichi's stochastic, in my opinion. Which means in reality the married life with either of them wouldn't last long. XD

(Well I take it back about Ran and S&M. She's probably an M. But she'd still end up divorcing him. XD)

He runs off all the time and while they could both forgive him for leaving THEM.... well when a child comes along it may not be so pretty. XD

I mean... the marriage would end up like this:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c056/24.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c056/25.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c056/26.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/8.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/10.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/11.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/12.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/14.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/15.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/16.html

Except Shinichi would be the woman and Ran/Haibara would be the man and the "friend" would be a case. That's how I see their marriage working out. ^^' I doubt that Shinichi would hesitate to leave the kid behind. He's already leaving the woman he "loves" behind to go on a case. (Of course he'd probably tell the kid to go inside, like Ran-chan did- the Ran in that manga I'm using as an example- but I doubt that the kid would listen. I can see him waiting outside like that or chasing after his dad and getting horribly hurt.) I just feel like that's how it would end between Shinichi and Ran or Haibara.

Of course Shinichi's stochastic, in my opinion. Which means in reality the married life with either of them wouldn't last long. XD

(Well I take it back about Ran and S&M. She's probably an M. But she'd still end up divorcing him. XD)

He runs off all the time and while they could both forgive him for leaving THEM.... well when a child comes along it may not be so pretty. XD

I mean... the marriage would end up like this:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c056/24.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c056/25.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c056/26.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/8.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/10.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/11.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/12.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/14.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/15.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/v_b_rose/v10/c057/16.html

Except Shinichi would be the woman and Ran/Haibara would be the man and the "friend" would be a case. That's how I see their marriage working out. ^^' I doubt that Shinichi would hesitate to leave the kid behind. He's already leaving the woman he "loves" behind to go on a case. (Of course he'd probably tell the kid to go inside, like Ran-chan did- the Ran in that manga I'm using as an example- but I doubt that the kid would listen. I can see him waiting outside like that or chasing after his dad and getting horribly hurt.) I just feel like that's how it would end between Shinichi and Ran or Haibara.

I agree with top.I agree with Ran will divorcing him.I not agree about Ai will divorcing him.Shinichi not a prevent person.Shinichi won't leave to his wife and child.He's loyal to his friends.My opinion is Shiho better to Ran or Ayumi.I not agree he is masochistic.

I agree with top.I agree with Ran will divorcing him.I not agree about Ai will divorcing him.Shinichi not a prevent person.Shinichi won't leave to his wife and child.He's loyal to his friends.My opinion is Shiho better to Ran or Ayumi.I not agree he is masochistic.

She might. I mean, he's the dangerous type. She doesn't understand him or the things he does a lot of the time. XD Their real issue would be the child's morals. Haibara would want the kid to play it safe. I don't think Shinichi would. He'd probably encourage him to be like he is. That wouldn't sit well with Haibara. The problem wouldn't be in the marriage (if they were to fix their current issues and get to that point) but with having a child that comes WITH the marriage.

We haven't really seen any loyalty to any friends. He may save people but that's who he saves... people. He hasn't shown any signs of caring about his friends and being loyal to them like that.

He may not want to leave his child but if she becomes overbearing about their child he might leave her- but I'm betting on her leaving him.

I don't think she's better for him than Ayumi. XD He and Ayumi are way too similar to have any issues regarding marriage or kids or morals. Ayumi would encourage the same things and if he tried to leave on a case insist that she and the child come along (but stay out of danger like they usually do in the regular cases).

And I think he's an S. XD And an S needs an M.

She might. I mean, he's the dangerous type. She doesn't understand him or the things he does a lot of the time. XD Their real issue would be the child's morals. Haibara would want the kid to play it safe. I don't think Shinichi would. He'd probably encourage him to be like he is. That wouldn't sit well with Haibara. The problem wouldn't be in the marriage (if they were to fix their current issues and get to that point) but with having a child that comes WITH the marriage.

We haven't really seen any loyalty to any friends. He may save people but that's who he saves... people. He hasn't shown any signs of caring about his friends and being loyal to them like that.

He may not want to leave his child but if she becomes overbearing about their child he might leave her- but I'm betting on her leaving him.

I don't think she's better for him than Ayumi. XD He and Ayumi are way too similar to have any issues regarding marriage or kids or morals. Ayumi would encourage the same things and if he tried to leave on a case insist that she and the child come along (but stay out of danger like they usually do in the regular cases).

And I think he's an S. XD And an S needs an M.

You're wrong!Shinichi and Sherlock are loyal to the friend and protect them.We seen it but Shinichi are smart and brave can hide.Haibana understand him but she not like.He's not an S.What the heck?Shinichi have a daughter?Haibana better Shinichi wife because she are protect him,believe him, and help him in need.He would want his is safe all the time.You have point too.He won't case in the his child all cost and his friend is someway.He not a prevent but little.What the heck?SM?If i'm right about it!Shinichi is a power person.Shiho better Ayumi. He won't not a his child the case.You not see it?He is a rare man about prevent.Ayumi possible you're right one.If he leave a not word possible.He will protect them. Shiho will to protect him all cost.Shiho have a child or children.I think is a good powerful people.You're see him like pervent people.

You're wrong!Shinichi and Sherlock are loyal to the friend and protect them.We seen it but Shinichi are smart and brave can hide.Haibana understand him but she not like.He's not an S.What the heck?Shinichi have a daughter?Haibana better Shinichi wife because she are protect him,believe him, and help him in need.He would want his is safe all the time.You have point too.He won't case in the his child all cost and his friend is someway.He not a prevent but little.What the heck?SM?If i'm right about it!Shinichi is a power person.Shiho better Ayumi. He won't not a his child the case.You not see it?He is a rare man about prevent.Ayumi possible you're right one.If he leave a not word possible.He will protect them. Shiho will to protect him all cost.Shiho have a child or children.I think is a good powerful people.You're see him like pervent people.

Shinichi protects anybody. Anyone. He- as far as I know- has not exhibited any sign of caring specifically about the DB or Heiji or Sonoko.

She doesn't understand him. She may understand his want to go back- but from there she's left with nothing else. That's as far as it goes. XD ... No. i never said Shinichi would have a daughter. I'm saying that they'd eventually PROBABLY wanna have a kid. XD And that's every wife's job. Ran would do that for him as well as Ayumi. That is not special to Haibara. In fact she'd probably rip away more than necessary as a wife ego-wise. XD

S&M. Causing pain and getting the pain. The dominate and the one being dominated. The one who wears the pants and the one who can stand up to the pants. Yes. Shinichi is a power person. That makes him the S. XD How is Shiho better than Ayumi, exactly?

I don't know what you mean exactly by pervent people. That isn't really a word and I think you mean prevent but even then that doesn't make much sense. ^^' I have no way to argue against that if I don't understand what you're trying to say. :unsure:

Shinichi protects anybody. Anyone. He- as far as I know- has not exhibited any sign of caring specifically about the DB or Heiji or Sonoko.

She doesn't understand him. She may understand his want to go back- but from there she's left with nothing else. That's as far as it goes. XD ... No. i never said Shinichi would have a daughter. I'm saying that they'd eventually PROBABLY wanna have a kid. XD And that's every wife's job. Ran would do that for him as well as Ayumi. That is not special to Haibara. In fact she'd probably rip away more than necessary as a wife ego-wise. XD

S&M. Causing pain and getting the pain. The dominate and the one being dominated. The one who wears the pants and the one who can stand up to the pants. Yes. Shinichi is a power person. That makes him the S. XD How is Shiho better than Ayumi, exactly?

I don't know what you mean exactly by pervent people. That isn't really a word and I think you mean prevent but even then that doesn't make much sense. ^^' I have no way to argue against that if I don't understand what you're trying to say. :unsure:

Shinichi will protect anybody.He care about is friend and protect them.You have a point about Heji.He's a detective too.Sonoko annoy Shinichi but he care about.DB is a friend of him and he trust them.Shiho have a understsnd him around 75-90 precent.He Ran would do that as well as Ayumi.You're right about it but Shiho will help of need more.What Haibana rip away more then necessary.Shinichi is so stubborn to his ego.It's strong and weak to him.

Ran will scary Shinichi.

Shiho is a like snake.

Ayumi is ?

I respect to you opinion.

Shinichi need take down lot of his ego or more then necessary.I meant is prevent of precent .they S&M need above 80 precent..Shinichi is low precent it.He's not a s or m other.Gin is a s. I mean a prevent sexaully.

Shinichi will protect anybody.He care about is friend and protect them.You have a point about Heji.He's a detective too.Sonoko annoy Shinichi but he care about.DB is a friend of him and he trust them.Shiho have a understsnd him around 75-90 precent.He Ran would do that as well as Ayumi.You're right about it but Shiho will help of need more.What Haibana rip away more then necessary.Shinichi is so stubborn to his ego.It's strong and weak to him.

Ran will scary Shinichi.

Shiho is a like snake.

Ayumi is ?

I respect to you opinion.

Shinichi need take down lot of his ego or more then necessary.I meant is prevent of precent .they S&M need above 80 precent..Shinichi is low precent it.He's not a s or m other.Gin is a s. I mean a prevent sexaully.

If he protects anybody that doesn't mean he necessarily cares about his friends. He has never given any of them any special treatment like sharing a secret (a regular secret, not the Shinichi one) or even being there for any of them when they're upset. He may care about them or he may not. We aren't very clear on that right now.

I think 75-90% is a bit of an exaggeration. XD Nobody understands Shinichi/Conan very much.

Shiho probably wouldn't help more than either of them would. In fact she may hold back a little more than Ran and Ayumi would when it comes to helping him. She's not exactly... the helpful type. XD

Yes, she would rip away more than necessary... she'd freaking DEGRADE the poor guy. XD She does it already!

Yeah, both Ran and Shiho would scare him (another part of taking him down just a few notches) and that's okay.

Ayumi... we don't know about her yet. She hasn't revealed enough about her tendencies when she's pissed to show us how she handles those kinds of emotions.

Shinichi needing to take down his ego more than necessary is an oxymoron. XD

.... percent you mean?

S&M while it does imply sex it is also a joke and in some cases it's just the term to describe who wears the pants in a relationship. Shinichi is an S. He would wear the pants. Haibara seems to be an S as well... which is why I don't think they'd work.

Yes, Gin is probably an S too.... that poor woman.

If he protects anybody that doesn't mean he necessarily cares about his friends. He has never given any of them any special treatment like sharing a secret (a regular secret, not the Shinichi one) or even being there for any of them when they're upset. He may care about them or he may not. We aren't very clear on that right now.

I think 75-90% is a bit of an exaggeration. XD Nobody understands Shinichi/Conan very much.

Shiho probably wouldn't help more than either of them would. In fact she may hold back a little more than Ran and Ayumi would when it comes to helping him. She's not exactly... the helpful type. XD

Yes, she would rip away more than necessary... she'd freaking DEGRADE the poor guy. XD She does it already!

Yeah, both Ran and Shiho would scare him (another part of taking him down just a few notches) and that's okay.

Ayumi... we don't know about her yet. She hasn't revealed enough about her tendencies when she's pissed to show us how she handles those kinds of emotions.

Shinichi needing to take down his ego more than necessary is an oxymoron. XD

.... percent you mean?

S&M while it does imply sex it is also a joke and in some cases it's just the term to describe who wears the pants in a relationship. Shinichi is an S. He would wear the pants. Haibara seems to be an S as well... which is why I don't think they'd work.

Yes, Gin is probably an S too.... that poor woman.

Haibana seem to be an S.You're right about seem.She's an S.I not think so!Shinichi not in the S or M.You have a point about friend.What the Heck? I remember now you're wrong.He help them out sometime. He has never given any of them any special treatment.You're right about it but he care his friends because a secret more a lie. He not a liar person.If they not a necessary he won't liar.You have a proof?He's an S.

Haibana seem to be an S.You're right about seem.She's an S.I not think so!Shinichi not in the S or M.You have a point about friend.What the Heck? I remember now you're wrong.He help them out sometime. He has never given any of them any special treatment.You're right about it but he care his friends because a secret more a lie. He not a liar person.If they not a necessary he won't liar.You have a proof.He's an S.

I think he's an S. He's cocky, he likes being in control, and he... he's SHINICHI! XD Look at what he did to Ran in the London Arc. I'm betting he left bruises. :P

No, I mean when they're crying. When they need a shoulder to lean on. He isn't there like a good friend is. He doesn't help them move past things or help comfort them. That's what a friend does. Anybody could help you out (you meant on the cases, right?) and not be your friend, but it takes a friend to sit there and let you cry on their shoulder and they'd go to the ends of the earth to make you smile. He hasn't showed any signs of intending to do that at all.

He has never truly showed that he cared for his friends. Just because he has to lie to keep innocent civilians out of danger doesn't mean that he can't be their friend and give them special treatment such as comforting them and letting them know he's there for them.

... Now I'm not exactly sure what you mean there. I can understand lying coming into the situation about friends but that has nothing to do with him being an S. XD

And you do realize that those last two sentences said that you agreed with me and that Shinichi is an S and that I have proof to back it up... when you started by saying I was wrong about him being an S... right? XD I take it that English isn't your first language. I understand that. ^^

I think he's an S. He's cocky, he likes being in control, and he... he's SHINICHI! XD Look at what he did to Ran in the London Arc. I'm betting he left bruises. :P

No, I mean when they're crying. When they need a shoulder to lean on. He isn't there like a good friend is. He doesn't help them move past things or help comfort them. That's what a friend does. Anybody could help you out (you meant on the cases, right?) and not be your friend, but it takes a friend to sit there and let you cry on their shoulder and they'd go to the ends of the earth to make you smile. He hasn't showed any signs of intending to do that at all.

He has never truly showed that he cared for his friends. Just because he has to lie to keep innocent civilians out of danger doesn't mean that he can't be their friend and give them special treatment such as comforting them and letting them know he's there for them.

... Now I'm not exactly sure what you mean there. I can understand lying coming into the situation about friends but that has nothing to do with him being an S. XD

And you do realize that those last two sentences said that you agreed with me and that Shinichi is an S and that I have proof to back it up... when you started by saying I was wrong about him being an S... right? XD I take it that English isn't your first language. I understand that. ^^

You're right and wrong about control.He like in control to be in battle field.You're about lying nothing to do in with him being an S.You're right it.This is my proof he care about his friend.he is cold people but He good person too.You're right about he's cocky but he want to win.I made a mistake to one sentence is a Question.Sorry!I will say it again.Do you have a hard proof?I have it!He care his friend.