Detective Conan World
IHKF

Embarrassing Things

I was sitting in my unusually quiet class while we were supposed to be doing class work, and I was doing that and somewhat unconsciously saying "ninganinganinganinganinganing!" out loud. Suddenly I hear someone burst out laughing, and I look up to see everyone's eyes on me, and the teacher pointing at me and giving the person next to me an is-she-out-of-her-brain-or-is-she-always-like-that kind of look. Me: ...oops.

Friends made me a surprise party and one of them took a pic of me as a entered the room and nearly got a heart attack. I have NO idea how it happened, but when she intended to send it to me in an email entitled "BLACKMAIL," it got to one of my teachers instead. :o

The fact that I am currently wearing a T-shirt, shorts, robe, and long dress all in one has to be pretty embarrassing if any of my friends saw me >.<

x-all-the-things-meme-generator-revive-a

I'm not complaining or anything, since I don't think I was ever aware of this topic before.

To keep this going: Falling up the down escalators is pretty embarrassing.  This didn't happen to me, but a friend of mine.

x-all-the-things-meme-generator-revive-a

I'm not complaining or anything, since I don't think I was ever aware of this topic before.

To keep this going: Falling up the down escalators is pretty embarrassing.  This didn't happen to me, but a friend of mine.

lol you are funny. I, mean, you post rarely but when you do... :P

The fact that my stuffed nose is making my voice nasally is pretty embarrassing.

This was me today, except my nose was running so much and I was so miserable. Really is embarrassing stuff though.

Getting yelled at by a teacher for doing something wrong, or even worse nothing wrong. It's humiliating and really gets my blood boiling.

This was me today, except my nose was running so much and I was so miserable. Really is embarrassing stuff though.

Getting yelled at by a teacher for doing something wrong, or even worse nothing wrong. It's humiliating and really gets my blood boiling.

lol I retreat to my cave when this happens. :P

When I'm supposed to do something that I don't wanna do in front of a crowd.

nyahahaha :P

When I was a kid, in a mall, I held hand to the person who I thought was my dad lol

Poor you :P

I can't say my moment ... Cause they are really embarrassing <__<

nyahahaha :P

When I was a kid, in a mall, I held hand to the person who I thought was my dad lol

Yours is much nyahahahaer

When I sat on a kiddie table and it crashed down. :V

The worst.. When I got home from school, I took my clothes off, out of habit, while I am still in the living room, only to realize my male cousins are there. >//<

The worst.. When I got home from school, I took my clothes off, out of habit, while I am still in the living room, only to realize my male cousins are there. >//<

Are you a girl or a guy? Because as a guy, I'd be embarrassed if that happened to me and it was either my male or female cousins. Seriously though, my male cousins are all so much more fit than I am and I'd have felt so insecure.

Now it's running. I though I had it bad with the weird voice, but this... Not to mention my paranoia of it.