Detective Conan World
IHKF

Embarrassing Things

1. My cousin and I were "matchmaking" the people from our family and she came across the guy I liked and put him up with this other girl and I was like "no way! He's mine!"

2. My cousin read my diary and discovered that I had this massive crush on her brother for five years, and she almost told him once.

3. The guy I like and I were standing in front of a mirror and I kept staring at his reflection. So he asked, "why do you keep staring over there?" I was like never mind he was like tell me.... Then when I flushed he was like, so it's because of THAT, right? And he smiled a smile that said "I know ur secret".

4.I was once taking of my shoes in front of our front door and it was open. Then my pants fell off.

5. This didnt happen to me, but to my friend: we were playing tag at school and then instead of touching my friend to free her, kissed her in the lips. We weren't even 9 years old yet.

I'm not sexist! That is when you discriminate. What I am saying is MANNERS!

And I run slower the some girls. Read: *excercisefreakslikevalk*

But that's implying that girls are typically slower than guys.

In reality, a girl's lower body strength tends to be stronger than a boy's while a boy's upper body strength is usually stronger than a girl's. That a scientifically proven FACT! XD

And everybody likes a good racism joke, just look at Hetalia for heavens sake! LOL

You were discriminating by being annoyed that girls could run faster than you. That's what made it seem sexist. :)

I... was a bit of a brat when I was younger... :oops: Very controlling... I mean, I still am but I've gotten WAY better! XD

I believe in equality. And I don't enjoy that. Point is, color, nationality, gender, I put that aside to see another person is a fellow human first. I salute other people who do that.

I believe in equality. And I don't enjoy that. Point is, color, nationality, gender, I put that aside to see another person is a fellow human first. I salute other people who do that.

Don't be so up-tight. :P Even I enjoy a joke about how white people can't dance! XD

Embarrassing thing: I always seem to get something WRONG when I get directions. XD

@IHKF: I'm just uptight about this. I enjoy a joke where people can't dance.

I tripped over my laces today :P

Not just people, WHITE PEOPLE "can't" dance. Black people are stereotyped to like chicken, Irish people are stereotyped to always be drunk, Indian women are stereotyped to have uni-brows and the Japanese are stereotyped to like tentacle... stuff....

LOL XD

Embarrassing thing: I got into an argument over how to pronounce Japanese words with my friend at lunch and it was so loud that my co-workers turned to stare... xD

My mom forced an army(cadet) cut on me :P

@IHKF: Now I just feel bad about arguing with my elders. mellow.gifAnd I can't dance. It's not because I'm asian dry.gif

You want to know something really embarrassing? It's when your Dad gets a job as a substitute teacher and subs for a teacher at your high school. Really bad when you're a senior and you're trying to go out on a high note. (True story! XD)

You want to know something really embarrassing? It's when your Dad gets a job as a substitute teacher and subs for a teacher at your high school. Really bad when you're a senior and you're trying to go out on a high note. (True story! XD)

I remember when a lady who I played a prank on turned out to be my class teacher. :P

>>When i thought someone to be another person...

>>When i was forced to recite my essay (should be memorized) because i was noisy (w/c is actually not =b'coz some1 asked me and the teacher only saw me=)

-_-"

When I unconsciously ask my teacher if I can share my little writing to the whole class.

Well, nobody found it stupid. I just do think its embarrassing because I usually don't talk in class. I felt like I was stripped naked while I was reading it. I actually considered skipping class the next day.

In math class we had to write a song with lesson-related lyrics. I'm a loner, so I had to work alone. Everyone else did short raps and didn't have to 'sing' anything. Well, I don't listen to rap, and I had a 2 page song to "How far we've come" written. I had to sing the whole thing in front of my class by myself and with no music...

Needless to say, although I'm not tone deaf and am apparently good at it, I do NOT sing aloud under any circumstances. I am not the showy type, although I want to major in theater and performance... =_=" My face went back to its normal color by the time I got to 3rd period, but I really need to get over it before the embarrassment gets in my way...

When I & My friends were chatting after the exam, And they were laughing at me because I haven't removed my eyes from my ex. And He OverHeard Us talking about him and he chuckled and smiled at me, << Curse You Boy! At that moment all I'd wished for was for the ground to swallow me, OmG So Embarrassing, Never felt more embarrassed in my life.... <\3

Oh yeah.... When I was checking out some books at the school library, the older assistant woman addressed me as "SIR" in front of my friends and then-boyfriend. It wasn't until she scanned my ID, read my name, and saw the school photo of myself with long hair that she apologized. (She called me ma'am from then on)

The actual embarrassing part is that she'd checked out my books for me three times that week. So for about four days, she thought I was a guy.... -_-" My hair is short and I don't wear makeup, but you can tell PRETTY EASILY that imma girl... ~

One of my cousins knows that I have that HUGE crush on some singer, And that I Actually SLEEP with his CD's, So she sent me a number and said it's his number, And cuz of my happiness I believed <<Dump I know. So I've called that number and I was blind and didn't read the number first, "He" picked up and I screamed oh "Inserts his name here" I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH. And It turned out that it's my mom number who hates that I'm in love with that singer and she gave me a very long lecture -__________-"

Hahaha! ^

We were playing Truth or Dare once(I never played it again). I chose Truth, coz basically I never liked them playing me with their dares. We were in the school hallway then, on the other end, while my classroom and my crush's classroom were on the other end. So, they asked me, "Who's your crush?" They were squeezing my finges REALLY TIGHT(my classmates are experts when it comes to that) and so I screamed out my crush's name OUT LOUD. But that other end of the hallway had stairs, and we realized that my crush and his buds were there, and they just came up from the canteen. SO EMBARASSING.

I will NEVER do that again. I think that happened last year? ^ I was SO NAIVE.

The most embarrassing moments is being laugh at for singing alone when microphone is near to wall. I did that when I was ten years old. XD Long long ago, singing to the wall until nab by friends and that's embarrassing.

last year, during a geography class the chair that I usually sat at was missing from my desk and then for some reason I saw a chair at the back of the room so I brought that chair to my desk, but as soon as i sat on the chair I realized that the chair was actually broken and I fell backwards pushing the desk behind me backwards too and everyone in my class laughed at me. even Diamond laughed because apparently it looked extremely funny, true I was very angry with nearly all of my classmates for a full day afterwards not that they are smart enough to notice it, most of my classmates would not notice I was angry at them if I had been angry at them for years <_< (I was not angry with Diamond, so Diamond, if you are reading this it was other people within our class I was angry with) ^_^

but now I look back on it and its really funny ^_^

• Upvote 1

there are 4 sections in my school that have a lot of competitions, the 4 sections are called Ultan, Lorcan, Comgall & Gall, I am in Ultan and Diamond is in Lorcan and last year Ultan won :cool: ^_^ ! so yesterday, everyone in Ultan (except year 8s for some reason :? ) got to watch a movie called Hunger Games and I thought it was only going to be on for the last class :mellow: , but it actually started at lunchtime and i was told I was late, by a classmate :shock: and he laughed at me and so... I was late for the movie :sad:

• Upvote 1