Detective Conan World
IHKF

Embarrassing Things

I didn't know whether or not there was a topic for this- but everybody has an embarrassing thing that they've done that they can laugh about now or just wanted to share to make themselves feel better.

What is one thing that you've done that you wish you didn't do that ended up biting you in the butt? :grin:

When I was in elementary school I, not once, but twice, referred to a teacher as "Mom" or "Mommy".

Crud..... I didn't mean to do that. My computer glitched and.... it didn't show my first reply. O_o

I couldn't stop laughing when someone told me her guinea pig just got eaten by a fox >__< (there was also a girl with whom I had a private joke about it).VERY VERY embarrasing moment ·//·.

I kicked a teacher because he kicked me out of the soccer team. Then I was punished by the principal and I had to do some sort of physical humiliation and exhaustion punishment outside the staff room. <_< Not that the punishment was tiring though. Keeping my arms straight above my head for five hours is nothing compared to what I do everyday. :P

I kicked a teacher because he kicked me out of the soccer team. Then I was punished by the principal and I had to do some sort of physical humiliation and exhaustion punishment outside the staff room. <_< Not that the punishment was tiring though. Keeping my arms straight above my head for five hours is nothing compared to what I do everyday. :P

LOL Why do you always kick teachers ? XDDDD

LOL Why do you always kick teachers ? XDDDD

At least Valkyrie didn't throw a desk at a teacher. (One of my brother's peers did that back when he was in elementary school.)

Reminds me of the kid that stabbed himself with a pair of little-kid scissors way back when.

I have two this time:

1. I was in a ceremony for something or other, and the only name the girls called out was mine, out of the 50 people on stage. :oops:

2. My friends and I were chatting on Facebook about random crack pairings in regards to kids in my school, and then they turned to ME. Then they paired me with the one girl I actually liked and almost spilled it to her. When I got ahold of them, they got CHEWED. :twisted:

The reason that's embarrassing is because I have this policy that I always do my own work. And that includes confessing to girls, since another guy in my school let his friends do the confessing by 'dropping hints' that resulted in him being crushed by the girl. So now you know why I was really embarrassed/mad.