Detective Conan World
IHKF

Embarrassing Things

I'm always dead tired on the bus and I have a habit of falling asleep. Only bad thing is my "sleeping" position sometimes takes form in my mouth hanging wide open and it's really weird o.o

One way to prevent that is to be on the side of the window when you are really sleepy lol. I just lean on the window then cover my head with a jacket or something.

Waving back to someone when it wasn't mean for you

I think MK and I beat you to it :P

Haha I totally missed that.

Whoa. The coincidence. Creepy... Or Maybe you just lied and you repeated it. :P

When you freak out because you think you lost your phone then you realize it was in your back pocket. (<-- guilty way too many times)

Why would anyone put their phone in their back pocket? :V

One way to prevent that is to be on the side of the window when you are really sleepy lol. I just lean on the window then cover my head with a jacket or something.

But my friend always sits on the window side in the morning T-T

Why would anyone put their phone in their back pocket? :V

Because that's where you put your phone when your front pockets are nonexistent :V (srsly tho my jeggings even have fake front pockets)

Whoa. The coincidence. Creepy... Or Maybe you just lied and you repeated it.  :P

Lol, nah I really didn't see it cause it was on mobile. We all think a like around these parts :D

Mobile version? Tsk tsk

Lmao it's annoying to use, but I can't bring my laptop everywhere. Somewhere a tablet has my name on it.

But my friend always sits on the window side in the morning T-T

Because that's where you put your phone when your front pockets are nonexistent :V (srsly tho my jeggings even have fake front pockets)

You should kick her/him out there. :P Me, if ever someone takes the seat by the window, I just suffocate them without a warning.

Lol, then, it's impossible for you to forget where you put your phone then :P

Whoa. Jeggings? Is that a Jeans + Leggings hybrid? Never heard of them before.

Lol, nah I really didn't see it cause it was on mobile. We all think a like around these parts :D

We're all just one big consciousness. MWAHAHA.

Mobile version? Tsk tsk

Lmao it's annoying to use, but I can't bring my laptop everywhere. Somewhere a tablet has my name on it.

Why u even use the mobile version of this site? I dun want to be rude but the mobile version of DCW kinda sucks. It doesn't even have the features needed by most members.

You should kick her/him out there. :P Me, if ever someone takes the seat by the window, I just suffocate them without a warning.

Lol, then, it's impossible for you to forget where you put your phone then :P

Whoa. Jeggings? Is that a Jeans + Leggings hybrid? Never heard of them before.

Whoa, violent :V Because I get the window seat in the afternoon, doi. And that's the reason why it's so embarrassing :P JEGGINGS ARE THE BEST THINGS IN EXISTENCE OK

Why u even use the mobile version of this site? I dun want to be rude but the mobile version of DCW kinda sucks. It doesn't even have the features needed by most members.

Bruh, desktop version on a mobile is harder. Maybe it has more features but mobile version can handle the casual browsing and posting.

When you didn't have time to wash your hair the night before and have no choice but to endure a day knowing how disgusting your hair is.

It does suck, but sometimes I post when I'm not near my laptop. 

Whoa, violent :V Because I get the window seat in the afternoon, doi. And that's the reason why it's so embarrassing :P JEGGINGS ARE THE BEST THINGS IN EXISTENCE OK

Bruh, desktop version on a mobile is harder. Maybe it has more features but mobile version can handle the casual browsing and posting.

When you didn't have time to wash your hair the night before and have no choice but to endure a day knowing how disgusting your hair is.

Swap around some of the time :P  Like you get the window seat by the morning.

As a guy, I like skinny jeans over anything. We, of course, would have a different view on this :V

===

I browse DCW on desktop version on my phone. It's not that hard.

It does suck, but sometimes I post when I'm not near my laptop. 

Use the desktop version D:

Use the desktop version D:

The desktop version is a headache lol

Knew I wasn't the only one who thought this!

Swap around some of the time :P  Like you get the window seat by the morning.

As a guy, I like skinny jeans over anything. We, of course, would have a different view on this :V

It has to do with the order in which we get on and off, so that wouldn't work xD

Sometimes I feel bad for guys. Society says you can't wear leggings or jeggings, even though they're so comfortable.

Michelle-Tanner-You-Got-it-Dude-Full-Hou

The desktop version is a headache lol

THE MOBILE VERSION SUCKS ALOT D:

It has to do with the order in which we get on and off, so that wouldn't work xD

Sometimes I feel bad for guys. Society says you can't wear leggings or jeggings, even though they're so comfortable.

So you're able to sleep, on the otherhand, when going home? :3 You should just tell her to move to the otherside, it's that easy, you know :P

:V Duh, Even if society allows that, I don't want to ever wear a leggings or jeggings, whatever you call that.

===

When someone takes a photo of you and you weren't ready for it :V

*Coughs* xD

:V Duh, Even if society allows that, I don't want to ever wear a leggings or jeggings, whatever you call that.

You're in luck, because guys aren't supposed to wear those anyway......

*Coughs* xD

Oh wait... I think I know what guys are talking about... I just realized :V (gotta guess that's what AL is also thinking about)

It's weird that it's the first thing you two thought of coz I mean there's  skinny jeans which is already super fit for us :V

Worry not, meggings are the answer to all of those problems ...well, sorta

once upon a time, i was walking when suddenly a dog came and came running behind me. I was going to my home, bit i also have to run in the opposite direction :D

( i am not afraid of dogs)