Detective Conan World
nis-aihara

The Scariest Character lllllo_o

^ lol! i just downloaded that a while ago for the vid i will be making!

yeah! amazing scary!!! 67.gif

episode 555 i think? 33.gif ran was kidnap in that ep..conan is so 'baka' slipping his foot because he is looking jealous at araide and ran because they are together!! :D

i wish all haters should meet that faith 28.gif

People like Gin are freaky, but Vermouth takes the creepy cake and puts scary icing and sinister sprinkles on it. Anyone that can completely disguise so they are indistinguishable from someone close to you or even you yourself is virtually the same as taking over someone else's body. Add to that she is totally cool with threatening a random civilian's family so they will murder someone because it suits her plan. You could never be sure you were talking to your real friend, or Vermouth could murder someone while disguised as you and ruin your reputation forever. Vermouth could easily hold a person's whole life hostage.

Kaito Kid falls under the same creep-factor as Vermouth, but he isn't as good at it, and doesn't have bad intentions.

^ lol! i just downloaded that a while ago for the vid i will be making!

yeah! amazing scary!!! 67.gif

episode 555 i think? 33.gif ran was kidnap in that ep..conan is so 'baka' slipping his foot because he is looking jealous at araide and ran because they are together!! :D

i wish all haters should meet that faith 28.gif

tashkani. conan-kun no baka.

demo.... TT^TT poor conan...

I think the scariest character is okiyaaaaaaa!!! He has no eyes!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and genta!!!!!!!! He has a triangular head!!!!! XD

hahaha xD joking aside, I think anokata is the scariest. He needs no presence. Nothing is known about him and yet everyone knows him as the head or mastermind controlling all these other scary creatures... Next is probably Gin, due to his intelligence and ruthlessness. Then probably Vermouth...

No lie, I was freaked out by these two characters:

NightBaron.jpg?t=1324565406

MaskedMurderer.jpg?t=1324565390

(Give me a break, I was like 11 at the time)

In a general sense, the scariest character would be Gin. He's not the guy I want to be sitting near by on a rollercoaster.

The scariest characters are the Detective Boys.

1. In real life, children at their age usually would have been in serious mental disorder, paranoia, schizophrenia... etc. after witnessing that many scary murders, bloody corpses, ruthless murderers, kidnappers, bomb explosions... especially when sometimes those events almost took their life. The Detective Boys, however, are "immune" to every of these. Also, although rarely, sometimes they don't even scream when seeing a corpse.

2. They don't seem to be afraid of directly touching bombs and move/hold them (as shown in both "Bus Hijacking" and "Red Robbery"), something even grown adults do not dare to do if they're not experienced. I wonder do their parents know about this ? I guess not.

3. They (together with Yamamura) are sometimes considered as the BO "Omen" in fan communities. Many cases featuring them were plot-related, or a case that marks plot development ("Pisco Case", "Bus Hijacking", "White, Red and Yellow" "Red Robbery"... and some cases not yet aired in anime). Before the 500 BO arc began, they'd made a very random appearance, and right after that file we got to see black crows gathering around Kogoro Detective Agency. File 599 is also a random DB case, but right next to that were Gin and Vodka.

4. The Detective Boys are Gosho's MOST DANGEROUS WEAPON for TROLLING ;)

1. In real life, children at their age usually would have been in serious mental disorder, paranoia, schizophrenia... etc. after witnessing that many scary murders, bloody corpses, ruthless murderers, kidnappers, bomb explosions... especially when sometimes those events almost took their life. The Detective Boys, however, are "immune" to every of these. Also, although rarely, sometimes they don't even scream when seeing a corpse.

2. They don't seem to be afraid of directly touching bombs and move/hold them (as shown in both "Bus Hijacking" and "Red Robbery"), something even grown adults do not dare to do if they're not experienced. I wonder do their parents know about this ? I guess not.

3. They (together with Yamamura) are sometimes considered as the BO "Omen" in fan communities. Many cases featuring them were plot-related, or a case that marks plot development ("Pisco Case", "Bus Hijacking", "White, Red and Yellow" "Red Robbery"... and some cases not yet aired in anime). Before the 500 BO arc began, they'd made a very random appearance, and right after that file we got to see black crows gathering around Kogoro Detective Agency. File 599 is also a random DB case, but right next to that were Gin and Vodka.

...... Thank you for making me lol so hard I fell out of my seat. XD That last line got me.

That is a scarily good point you make there, BD.

True. Usually kids do not understand the complexity of death and murder. It goes against the bright side of the world where they live in. Even now, dead animals scare me. I wonder how is it not so for these children when facing with not dead animals, but humans and not the slightest bit affected. I can understand that maybe children knows no fear, but gosho is Trying to groom them into psychopaths in future... :( sad...

No lie, I was freaked out by these two characters:

NightBaron.jpg?t=1324565406

MaskedMurderer.jpg?t=1324565390

(Give me a break, I was like 11 at the time)

In a general sense, the scariest character would be Gin. He's not the guy I want to be sitting near by on a rollercoaster.

Yeah, I won't want Gin anywhere near me.

:shock: *faints*

Now I'm scared of them, really scared of them... :ph34r: *hides*

Ran doesn't frighten me... Not in the slightest. She is more likely to hesitate, which should have lead to her own defeat long ago.

That said, the person I'd least like to meet in a dark alleyway is Gin...

The person who inherently frightens me the most is Vermouth...

Gin because... well... if you are meeting him in a dark alleyway you are likely there to be killed.

Vermouth because... well... I can't state it any better than what Chek has already said.

I think the scariest character is okiyaaaaaaa!!! He has no eyes!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and genta!!!!!!!! He has a triangular head!!!!! XD

hahaha xD joking aside, I think anokata is the scariest. He needs no presence. Nothing is known about him and yet everyone knows him as the head or mastermind controlling all these other scary creatures... Next is probably Gin, due to his intelligence and ruthlessness. Then probably Vermouth...

^ I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Gin or Hattori Heizo xD It's a tie between them. Gin is just so... creepy. His hair, his eyes, his voice, his personality... shudders. But Heizo has no eyes and he always looks angry and stuff so... o__o