Detective Conan World
justwantanaccount

Sherry's Soliloquy

so… there’s a new one

http://www.conatsu.com/sherry/index.htm you can read 2012 08 01 on that site, but the wiki has it down as 03, what is this about?

as for translation

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/images/e/e4/SherrysSoliloquy2012-08-03.JPG

she says something like “But, I am alive…” in a way that’d make me think someone is saying she died, though since I don’t read the manga I don’t really know

so… there’s a new one

http://www.conatsu.c...herry/index.htm you can read 2012 08 01 on that site, but the wiki has it down as 03, what is this about?

Oh so that is the release date ? Obs. I always thought that this one is (I cannot read Japanese, can only guess).

So that means that every image that I uploaded to the Wiki (there are at least 5 or 6) has wrong info. about release date. Though there is no way to seek back the exact numbers now.

no, you’re right, I was just asking because I didn’t know what the correct info was and I never saw the page you just linked, which shows the correct info

edit: I put back the 03 date for the latest one

edit2: by the way, in order for the page to not grow excessively long, wouldn’t it be better to group the comments by year? maybe like spoiler boxes with the name of the year, and when you click the year it opens the list with all comments from that year

亀よかった!

||

I’m glad the turtle is fine!

again, the Japanese phrase is very contracted and I went with my own interpretation without having read the manga, so if someone thinks it should be slightly different feel free to fix it

• Upvote 1

300px-SherrysSoliloquy2012-09-17.JPG

「ラブリーミステリー」気になるわね・・・

||

The “Lovely Mistery” is bothering me…

again, I don’t follow the manga so I have no idea what she’s talking about, feel free to point out any mistake

• Upvote 1

latest is

和葉ちゃんのパンツ何色かしら?

I wonder what color Kazuha-chan’s panties are?

kanji for the name has multiple readings but I don’t think any other are a character in the series so yeah… someone else can add it to the wiki or I’ll do it tomorrow

• Upvote 1

I think it's supposed to be "Silver Bullet" (i.e Conan) :D but the Katakana is slightly different so I'm not sure...

edit2: by the way, in order for the page to not grow excessively long, wouldn’t it be better to group the comments by year? maybe like spoiler boxes with the name of the year, and when you click the year it opens the list with all comments from that year

It's done ! ^_^

• Upvote 2

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/File:SherrysSoliloquy2012-10-20.JPG

蘭ちゃんエコね・・・

||

Ran-chan sure is ecological…

I don’t know if ecological is the right word, I’m guessing she means that Ran recycles and does stuff like that

Thanks for doing these every week btw. I really appreciate the effort you and Black Demon put into keeping this updated.
  • Upvote 1

300px-SherrysSoliloquy2012-09-17.JPG

「ラブリーミステリー」気になるわね・・・

||

The “Lovely Mistery” is bothering me…

again, I don’t follow the manga so I have no idea what she’s talking about, feel free to point out any mistake

ch832 pag13 bottom right corner, Lovely Mystery is the title of the manga that mangaka girl is writing

I guess it’s more an “interest” than a “bother” but I’m not sure how to put it in the translation

“The” at the beginning should also be dropped as it’s improper grammar considering it’s about the manga… unless it was “The “Lovely Mystery” manga” but that sounds bad and “manga” isn’t even mentioned in the Japanese

maybe ““Lovely Mystery” seems interesting…” would be a better translation? though that’s not quite right either

アムロならもっと勘を働かせなさいよ!

ニュータイプなんだから・・・

I’m not sure how to translate this

something like “If you’re Amuro then use your perception more! Since it’s New Type…

New Type is a magazine in Japan, maybe the one that publishes DC? though I don’t understand the meaning… or maybe it’s some kind of expression using English words, what do you guys think?

• Upvote 1