Detective Conan World
justwantanaccount

Sherry's Soliloquy

Is this a huge spoiler or what? Haven’t read the latest chapter.

300px-SherrysSoliloquy2014-10-19.JPG

わかったわ!池田さんが声をやってるキャラは死なないのね!!

|

I’ve got it! The characters voiced by Ikeda don’t die!!

• Upvote 1

I know its obvious after seeing this

but does this means that Toichi Kuroba is alive? and that Gosho told anime team to make his death like that?

Yes.didn't you read Manga magic kaito?

hmm...is the manga really that different from the anime?

Well, regardless, I'm still hoping that Toichi's death was real despite him being one of the more interesting characters.

If he did somehow make it out alive, it forces the series to lose merit--not that it had much to begin with.

Then again, Gosho never really had the heart to kill off any of the main characters.

That's a bit depressing.

I know its obvious after seeing this but does this means that Toichi Kuroba is alive? and that Gosho told anime team to make his death like that?   Yes.didn't you read Manga magic kaito? hmm...is the manga really that different from the anime?

Well, regardless, I'm still hoping that Toichi's death was real despite him being one of the more interesting characters.

If he did somehow make it out alive, it forces the series to lose merit--not that it had much to begin with. Then again, Gosho never really had the heart to kill off any of the main characters.

That's a bit depressing.

The anime hasn't shown if he's alive Because the manga percede the anime In last chapter of Magic kaito Toichi appeared!

What

Toichi didn't died?

i didn't read Mk but this death is one of the surest among Gosho's work. How come?

I think it's wrong to be sure. We haven't ruled out Chikage disguising as Toichi. Without the final chapter translated I can't be certain, but I have a feeling she might be behind it, especially considering all the little details that she and the Crow Thief have in common.

• Upvote 1

All of you guys who said that toichi is dead, i'm sorry but you're wrong

The greatest magician of 20-21century it's impossible to die that easy way

+

Gosho's comment about chapter33 from MK is my prove

Ikeda is the seiyuu of Akai(he didn't die)

And kaito from HXH

And i'm sure that shanks from anime one piece won't die in the future!

And remember my words(gosho's comment(;

I see. Thanks Chekhov and rohitjadhav42. I think it is another sarcasm soliloquy like the one claim Yamato is Rum.

Yup, another Sarcasm.

And i have a feeling that we will get another one for the latest chapter.

300px-SherrysSoliloquy2014-11-09.JPG

出たわね妖怪ハンター!

|

There he is, the monster hunter!

[insert my 11/10 photoshopped image from the chapter discussion thread here]

Is Haibara Gosho a Monster Hunter fan then?  This needs to be asked at an interview; it's a matter of great importance.

[insert my 11/10 photoshopped image from the chapter discussion thread here]

Is Haibara Gosho a Monster Hunter fan then?  This needs to be asked at an interview; it's a matter of great importance.

I vaguely recall there already being an interview question on this matter. Check the logs.

The kanji Gōshō used aren’t the same used for the Monster Hunter game (that’s just katakana no kanji), so I don’t know whether it’s supposed to be a reference or not. It could also be translated as “spirit hunter”, perhaps more accurate than “monster” is.

The kanji Gōshō used aren’t the same used for the Monster Hunter game (that’s just katakana no kanji), so I don’t know whether it’s supposed to be a reference or not. It could also be translated as “spirit hunter”, perhaps more accurate than “monster” is.

Kor from DCTP sent me this: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2010-11-22/detective-conan-to-join-monster-hunter-portable-3rd

So maybe Gosho is a fan if a character can dress up like Conan in the game?

I noticed the use of kanji as well.  I guess "spirit" would work better than "monster", as that's pretty much what youkai are, right?

Kor from DCTP sent me this: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2010-11-22/detective-conan-to-join-monster-hunter-portable-3rd

So maybe Gosho is a fan if a character can dress up like Conan in the game?

Never actually played any Monster Hunter games, though considered it many times.  To my knowledge, those cats can usually be dressed as special characters in updates or DLCs.  I know Mario and Luigi costumes were revealed for MH4 in the Nintendo Direct not one week ago.

300px-SherrysSoliloquy2014-11-15.JPG

さっさと言っちゃいなさいよ!男らしくないわね・・・

|

Come on and tell her already! So unmanly…

I think this is about Heiji confessing to Kazuha, but I’m not 100% sure.