Detective Conan World
Yuenex

Any episodes with no crime?

ok im not crazy but there was an episode where conan was stuck in a mummy tomb thingy when going back stage to a Play they were going to watch and over heard the plot of the 3 actors all wanting to kill one another (so it was like actor A wanted to kill actor B and actor B wanted to kill actor C and actor C wanted to kill actor A or something like that) and it ends where all their plans failed because conan sabotaged their trick

it was hilarious and i wish i could remember what episode it was >.<

ok im not crazy but there was an episode where conan was stuck in a mummy tomb thingy when going back stage to a Play they were going to watch and over heard the plot of the 3 actors all wanting to kill one another (so it was like actor A wanted to kill actor B and actor B wanted to kill actor C and actor C wanted to kill actor A or something like that) and it ends where all their plans failed because conan sabotaged their trick

it was hilarious and i wish i could remember what episode it was >.<

Sounds like 527: The Malice Hidden Behind the Masque. Attempting to murder someone is still a crime though... :/