Detective Conan World
Yuenex

Any episodes with no crime?

Hey guys,

I'm a die hard DC fan, however i've only seen 1-200 and 500+ so I'm watching the episodes in between.

Are there any episodes with no crime? I really liked Agasa's first love with Fusae....the ending wasn't what I wished for, but hopefully there will be a follow up :D

Thanks!

The case where Chiba was at Conan's school searching for the tape....

Oh that episode. I remember that. It's the love letter of the girl that Chiba likes before.

Well, there is a case where Kogoro was solving a code for his customer with Goro's(Eri's cat) and also with Conan's help... It was vol 54 or 55... It was pretty funny case.

The very STUPID episode when Ayumi is "kidnapped"

Almost all Kaito Kid episodes

The London arc that obviously everyone saw

617, was it? The one with the little boy and the guy who kidnapped him them was gonna commit suicide...

The one where they first had Kobayashi sensei as a teacher

There's also the one where Jodie first sees scar akai in the bank... that didn't have any deaths, did it?

oh yeah and the one where Conan tells the Detective boys about ran and shinichi when they were young and tried to solve the code... like someone up there said. i don't remember any numbers of episodes, though

There was an episode titled "Ran's Suspicions", which was I think the fourth time in the anime where Ran almost found out Conan. There wasn't really any crime in it (not counting a flashback with Shinichi). I'm not sure if its above episode 500 or not though.

There was an episode titled "Ran's Suspicions", which was I think the fourth time in the anime where Ran almost found out Conan. There wasn't really any crime in it (not counting a flashback with Shinichi). I'm not sure if its above episode 500 or not though.

It's episode 400.

around 350 where a woman tries to kill a doctor that she thinks that he is responsible for the death of her husband but conan finds out before she commits the murder and playing as kogoro with shadows she tells her that he knows her plan..

There's one like that. Episode 9, I think.

Episode 461, "The Missing Page"

I admit it was a crime to tear a page from a library book. But for me, I wouldn't consider it as a HUGE crime so everybody has their own opinions right?

There's an episode where the Detective Boys think that there's a person in the school that kills people, but at the end they find out that the it was the principal searching for his wig, but I can't remember which episode, but I'm pretty sure it's between 100-150.

There's an episode where the Detective Boys think that there's a person in the school that kills people, but at the end they find out that the it was the principal searching for his wig, but I can't remember which episode, but I'm pretty sure it's between 100-150.

Oh! I remember that! It was so funny in the end! XD