+1~~

lol Thanks~ XD

I'm glad you thinks so ^w^

Lash-chan should be grateful! LOL

Haha xD thanks <3

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

lol thanks :D

It makes me happy to hear.. er- read that xDD

Awesome! And your handwriting is cool! I wanted to give you a rep but again, I've "reached my daily quota of positive votes"... <_<

Thank you so much :D

I thought the gift wasn't that cool because I was afraid that my handwriting was bad.

But hearing that you think it's cool makes me glad I didn't mess up :)

and don't worry about the rep ^ ^

it's the thought that counts~!

OMG! this is so cool.. but quite embarrassing :oops: and your handwriting wasn't bad.. it's actually pretty ^_^

i don't know what to say... but thank you, really! :wub:

and just to let you know that i haven't forgotten, here are the WIP sketches. sorry that it's taking too long... :( i thought i could do it before New Year's eve. and sorry that it's not clear and that my table's messy ^^; i just took a quick picture. the one on the left is for AiLoveConan and the Setsuna one's for you! :D i still got to do a lot of adjustments here and there.. and.. yeah, a lot of shading and stuff. thank you for this, though. i really don't know what to say lol xD thank youuuu! (maybe this new year won't be bad afterall.)

wip_sketches_for_ailoveconan_and_emiko_chan_of_dcw_by_lashedcheek-d4l4m8r.png

OMG! this is so cool.. but quite embarrassing :oops: and your handwriting wasn't bad.. it's actually pretty ^_^

i don't know what to say... but thank you, really! :wub:

and just to let you know that i haven't forgotten, here are the WIP sketches. sorry that it's taking too long... :( i thought i could do it before New Year's eve. and sorry that it's not clear and that my table's messy ^^; i just took a quick picture. the one on the left is for AiLoveConan and the Setsuna one's for you! :D i still got to do a lot of adjustments here and there.. and.. yeah, a lot of shading and stuff. thank you for this, though. i really don't know what to say lol xD thank youuuu! (maybe this new year won't be bad afterall.)

wip_sketches_for_ailoveconan_and_emiko_chan_of_dcw_by_lashedcheek-d4l4m8r.png

It was my pleasure~! :D I had a lot of fun making this, and I had to thank you in some way for drawing me the picture of Setsuna. The picture of him is coming out really great too!! I'm so excited for it >w<.

And don't worry. You can take your time :D! No need to rush. Hee hee ^_^ and if you take your time, the drawing will have a greater chance of coming out spectacular.

RESIZEDhappybirthdayeva-chan.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA-CHAN~~!!! \(^o^)/

(Anime Girl 4 Eva)

I may not be by your side..

Celebrating your special day with you..

But I want you to know

that I am thinking of you

& wishing you

a wonderful birthday !

I am so glad we can celebrate someone who’s as amazing as you!

Hope your birthday is (if at all possible) as wonderful as you~. <333

• Upvote 6

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL You're welcome~ :D !!

<3333

\o/ XDDD happy birthday Eva-chan and great one emiko-chan :D

Haha thanks~ <33 :D