Detective Conan World
Bella

DC and you

I was thinking of an idea for a new topic and I thought maybe I would post this one.The discussion for this topic is about how you discovered Detective Conan.Did you discover it by accident?or maybe someone introduced it to you?Tell us your story. :grin: :lol:

OOps.Sorry.I already tried checking some other sections.I guess I missed out on some. Then lets just pretend this is volume2...or 3.

They have Detective Conan in your school library? :lol:

Oh yes, it been the for 4 year as it quite popular in my school library sound odd but true and also have other manga too.... :)

Oh well ,they used to air detective conan when i was small on the tv .But then i was too small to really understand much but then a few months back i decided and to try it again and started reading the manga and i instantly felt in love with it :grin:

When I was younger, on TV (the Animax channel) Detective Conan was aired every day. That's what made me fall in love with it love.gif

@Razvy ~> there's DC on Animax??? what year???

for the topic ~~~ i was just bored in front of the tv than i watched DC... totally in

~~~~~~~~~~~~ love... :rolleyes: but i was just 6 years old so i don't really get

~~~~~~~~~~~~ anything. ^_^

Oh yes, it been the for 4 year as it quite popular in my school library sound odd but true and also have other manga too.... :)

i can't believe even school libraries have manga. <_<

sorry for the double post.