Detective Conan World
Maurice

Main storyline episodes

In ep 221, Heiji's mother is introduced (and is he moving temporarily? he brought a bunch of luggages). Hey, by the way, wasn't Sato's first appearance in ep 130 of the Stadium Indiscriminate Threatening Case, with official introduction in Metropolitan Detective Love Story ep 146 along with Shiratori? Also, with a bit of research, I found out Takagi is introduced in ep 21: On location tv drama murder.

Episodes 346 and 347. Find the Buttocks' Mark! FBI asks Haibara to go into their Witness Protection Program, and Haibara refuses. James Black also appears.

Also, I don't know if this is important or not, but in episodes 385-387, Dissonance of the Stradivarius Violin, specifically in the Postlude chapter, Conan talks about 0858, the melody behind it (Seven Children) and the Black Organization. Conan eventually figures out the Boss' mail address in 394. I'm only on Episode 394 so I don't know if it has further relevance to the main storyline.

Also, I don't know if this is important or not, but in episodes 385-387, Dissonance of the Stradivarius Violin, specifically in the Postlude chapter, Conan talks about 0858, the melody behind it (Seven Children) and the Black Organization. Conan eventually figures out the Boss' mail address in 394. I'm only on Episode 394 so I don't know if it has further relevance to the main storyline.

yes, that melody is mentioned many more times throughout later episodes... Conan feels that it's his primary lead into the organization for quite a while, looking for anyone who's dialing it

Episode 425. Black Impact! The Moment the Black Organization Reaches Out.

Also, I don't know if this will later play on an important part in the series, but in episodes 421 and 422, Professor Agasa's first love is introduced. :D

Yeah. That's useful indeed.I've been using that a bit in the past as a reference. Also, with the wiki, we've gone one step ahead and been even more accurate at describing what "plot element" makes an episode stand out (i.e. as in main storyline episode or episodes with valuable/interesting new information about the series or characters).

Check out: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Anime (the Plot icons)

Also check out a specific season's page for more details: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Season_1

Note that this is still work in progress though. Thus, a lot of icons are still missing.