Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 801-803 (Bloody Barbecue)

Well, we do not actually have any prove yet... But let's hope so. lol

But... James saying that Akai became an acquaintance of Shiho's and used her influence to infiltrate the BO,

Vol. 58 File 599

tumblr_lwxwyo6tQM1qfliia.png

and Conan suggesting she probably knows his face as well,

Vol. 58 File 605

tumblr_lwxwyyDOMr1qfliia.png

are the clues that she must've known about him at some point prior to her shrinkage; while Ai, just now in the spoiler, recalling Okiya saying something similar to Akai from a long time ago is the proof that she did know him. :blink:

Or did you mean there's no proof Ai knew Akai = Moroboshi Dai?

correction: borbon's name was introduced in file 622 which released more than 4 years ago!!

however bourbon's identity(real face ) is not revealed till date.

current popular theories(aka chek's theories) says bourbon is amuro and it is amuro who is recently introduced .

I meant Amuro, like how Stopwatch pointed out. If Amuro is Bourbon (which he most likely is) then he has been introduced quite recently.

But... James saying that Akai became an acquaintance of Shiho's and used her influence to infiltrate the BO,

Vol. 58 File 599

Vol. 58 File 605

are the clues that she must've known about him at some point prior to her shrinkage; while Ai, just now in the spoiler, recalling Okiya saying something similar to Akai from a long time ago is the proof that she did know him. :blink:

This is the proof that Akai and Shiho might have known each other. The ONLY proof actually.

It's great to see Ai drawing the connection between Okiya and Akai. Looks like this Bourbon is drawing to a close....... and like Detective Kudo said, I hope the next arc is the Anokata Arc!

Vol. 58 File 599

Vol. 58 File 605

OWWW!!! There is a proof! Thanks!

According to my lame Chinese, it seems that the husband really wanted to kill his wife on purpose; Conan mentioning something about him wanting to take advantage of her characters in order to kill her.

Apparently, when Ayumi's crying, Conan said: "Don't make that kind of expression, she will surely be saved...", which lead Haibara into remembering Okiya, then Akai.

According to my lame Chinese, it seems that the husband really wanted to kill his wife on purpose; Conan mentioning something about him wanting to take advantage of her characters in order to kill her.

Apparently, when Ayumi's crying, Conan said: "Don't make that kind of expression, she will surely be saved...", which lead Haibara into remembering Okiya, then Akai.

Thank you for the spoiler^^

Vol. 58 File 599

Vol. 58 File 605

Well, there's solid evidence now...c75c10385343fbf28633bc6eb07eca8065388f5b.jpg

I think that woman is pregnant, judging by her light clothing in winter time and the fact that she's been feeling tired lately. The most important clue is when she threw up while eating.

Thoughts on Chapter 802

-So the husband WAS seeking affirmation for self-defense. I’m not sure if my deduction is 100% correct, but I believe that Takushi stole Sumika’s cell phone during the morning and self-placed it near the barbecue area (where he knew that guests would gather up by). So later when guests arrive, he would mention an email that will be coming from his boss, knowing that his wife would broadcast her belligerence in front of the kids. Then when they went inside in search for Takushi’s cell phone (which I believe was intentionally misplaced by Takushi as well), he knew his wife would snatch away his phone (out of curiosity that it really was his boss who emailed him) and call her own cell phone with it (as an excuse for her perusing afterwards). Takushi, being aware that one of the children would show up with his wife’s phone, said something (I will elaborate on what he might’ve said later) that provoked her into attacking him with a knife (and of course, with Ayumi as a witness). With Sumika’s hands occupied with a knife, he probably took back his cell phone (so that he can stop the voicemail after she yells, “Die!”) and then countered her attack by stabbing her right lung (after Ayumi leaves to call the others), thus leaving an impression that it was for self-defense.

-But I am stumped about a couple of things. First, what purpose did the cup of water serve? Did she really have some sort of sickness going on? For some reason, I have a hunch that she has a bipolar disorder and the medicine she possibly took was used to suppress it (which would explain her drastic mood changes). But I’m not positive that this is the case. Second, who sent Sumika an email concerning her health issues? Does the heart at the end of the message insinuate that SHE is the one who’s the cheater? Maybe this could be the motive for Takushi’s stabbing of his wife. Third, why did Conan say, “Don’t tell me… He used that to make the wife…” after Genta’s sneeze fest? Did it have something to do with Agasa averting Genta’s sneezes by using that finger trick? Conan probably realized the trick Takushi used to set off Sumika. Perhaps Takushi mentioned emails he saw on HER phone or something about the health issue she has (not exactly sure what yet), anything that would trigger Sumika’s raging hormones. Lastly, why would Takushi stab his wife in her right lung? If he was trying to murder her, wouldn’t it be better to have stabbed her in the heart, which would have guaranteed immediate death, instead? Maybe it really was a struggle for him; he cannot control where to stab her if Sumika is resisting (and it would be too late to stab her in the heart afterwards if Conan and the kids already arrived at the crime scene).

-And yes, it is finally implied that Subaru Okiya is truly Akai Shuichi!

• Upvote 6

I think that woman is pregnant, judging by her light clothing in winter time and the fact that she's been feeling tired lately. The most important clue is when she threw up while eating.

That's exactly what I thought! She's been irritable, vomiting and tired. Sounds like signs of pregnancy...

i agree with that husband misplaced wife's phone but not about that he found his and wife snatched it or something.

i believe that what ayumi witnessed was done to help wife's condition(whatever it may be).

to make ayumi witness, husband called wife's phone from his phone beforehand.however he forgot to end it and call switched to voicemail and wife and husband's dialogue got recorded.

after the act was over he took the knife and stabbed her.

the story he told detective boys was made up .

i don't know why he didn't stab at heart or what was wife's condition but we sure will find that out in two weeks

-And yes, it is finally implied that Subaru Okiya is truly Akai Shuichi!

only thing that made me happy about file

PS: how conan knew evrythibg about being a doctor?

Hiccups, the guy probably mentioned he had hiccups (Conan realised because of Genta sneezing and trying to stop it) and knew the woman would try to shock him out of it (it's already shown she can try to be dramatic with the Halloween outfit earlier) the knife was probably the closest thing available so he just had to mention nearby to it and he could safely predict she would use it to shock him. Plus, it fits in with the voicemail and her saying 'did it stop?'.

Other than that, I think the 'heart' is like a xxx y'know... so the sender is likely a female friend who recognises the symptoms.

The rest I agree with AJ M on :lol:

• Upvote 2

Hiccups, the guy probably mentioned he had hiccups (Conan realised because of Genta sneezing and trying to stop it) and knew the woman would try to shock him out of it (it's already shown she can try to be dramatic with the Halloween outfit earlier) the knife was probably the closest thing available so he just had to mention nearby to it and he could safely predict she would use it to shock him. Plus, it fits in with the voicemail and her saying 'did it stop?'.

Other than that, I think the 'heart' is like a xxx y'know... so the sender is likely a female friend who recognises the symptoms.

The rest I agree with AJ M on :lol:

You're absolutely right. Why did I think Conan was the one who said "Did it stop?" (thought he was referring to the voice mail)? Well that explains the trick I was trying to find out about. That means Takushi probably had his cell phone at hand all along, so that all he had to do was time the phone call to his wife's phone perfectly (after he explained that he had hiccups to her). To help stop his hiccups, Sumika used the "surprise technique." Then a witness can misinterpret her tactic as "murderous intent." Upon seeing that Takushi was the one who stabbed Sumika in the end, the witness can verify the whole incident as self-defense.

Just got the file. I came to the same conclusion that it was hiccups and pregnancy like most everyone else did. The cup and sugar and the threatening with the knife was to clear the hiccups, hence the "did it stop". For those not in the know, the three major hiccup remedies are a glass of water, a lump of sugar, and the shock of being frightened. Edit: holding your breath is also well known, so make that four.

The health email and the heart at the end, the tiredness and sluggishness, the change in personality and irritability, the clothes, and the vomiting are the pregnancy clues.

It's nice not having to lay out a big deduction this week because everyone else did the work. :)