Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 801-803 (Bloody Barbecue)

Even if Akai is alive, he wont show up. Thats for sure. Else Kir would be killed instantly.

There is the possibility to consider that this arc could end with Kir getting kicked though. If Kir escapes the Org (or dies) for any reason Akai is free to do as he pleases. I don't see any indications either way, so I'm not sure how everything will work out.

If Kir dies, reader will blame Conan and Akai for send her to her death even she doesn't want to. But get kick out is possible because it will gain "status quo" back. Conan mention that with Kir in BO they see the end of BO in sight. So it Kir's cover is blowed the end of BO and the end of DC will be prolong as usual.

But the most possible scenario in my mind is, Okiya is reveal to be Akai, only to the reader and Conan's ally (Jodie/Haibara for example). But not to BO. So Kir going to do her risk work in BO.

But the most possible scenario in my mind is, Okiya is reveal to be Akai, only to the reader and Conan's ally (Jodie/Haibara for example). But not to BO. So Kir going to do her risk work in BO.

I'm predicting this is how its going to go too. Char Aznable went undercover after the main Gundam arc. Discussion-wise, I wanted to point out that it is not impossible for there to be a situation where we can have the full return of Akai.

nice point, i never considered that possibility, and its possible bourbon may become an ally later as well and kir's role wouldn't be needed i guess. However i don't think Kir will die, but it is possible she leaves i guess :blink:

If Akai does return, i doubt he will reveal himself to the FBI. Mainly because if Bourbon's mission is to confirm Akai's death, it maybe a problem. If Bourbon, as Scar Akai finds Akai is alive, then, Kir is dead..

I dont think Kir would leave Black Organisation either, Ethan Hondou had sacrificed himself to save Kir's life and her cover, she wont let her father's sacrifice go in vain.

I don't think that Kir would end up being dead or "kicked out" either, at least not this soon, because her only role in this whole series is to be an undercover agent. If she leaved the BO, then this thing won't lead anywhere, because so far she hasn't got any important info. inside the Org.; and all efforts made would go back to "0". I doubt that Gosho would troll that far.

Anyway, speaking about Kir, does anyone find Vermouth's suspicions towards her strange ? Vermouth has been suspecting her for a very long time, but unlike with Gin (who also suspected her at times), we never got to know since when and for what exact reason did she find her suspicious. We also do not know how much does she know about Kir either. I wonder does this have any connection with the promise that Vermouth asked Bourbon to keep ?

I don't think that Kir would end up being dead or "kicked out" either, at least not this soon, because her only role in this whole series is to be an undercover agent. If she leaved the BO, then this thing won't lead anywhere, because so far she hasn't got any important info. inside the Org.; and all efforts made would go back to "0". I doubt that Gosho would troll that far.

Anyway, speaking about Kir, does anyone find Vermouth's suspicions towards her strange ? Vermouth has been suspecting her for a very long time, but unlike with Gin (who also suspected her at times), we never got to know since when and for what exact reason did she find her suspicious. We also do not know how much does she know about Kir either. I wonder does this have any connection with the promise that Vermouth asked Bourbon to keep ?

Kir will stay in the Organisation, else, her mission wont be accomplished as well as everything she and Ethan had done, would evaporate in thin air.

I am not sure of Vermouth's relation with Kir, but i think the promise Vermouth asked Bourbon, maybe be related to Conan and company.

Vermouth could suspect Kir for 2 reasons.

1 Vermouth know kir was bugged during Domon? assassination case, she could suspect Kir help Conan to plant that bug. Due to Vermouth lolicon nature, she doesn't reval it to Bo, fear Conan could be in danger.

2 Kir speak CIA stock phrase in the same case, prompt Vermouth to ask her if she's a NOC.

and May be, like Gin, Vermouth may find Akai die to easily but since Vermouth checked Jodie's reaction. Her suspicion should be lessen if not vanish.

I doubt that Gosho would troll that far.

You said that after the most recent file make fans scream he's a big troll. LoL.

Vermouth could suspect Kir for 2 reasons.

1 Vermouth know kir was bugged during Domon? assassination case, she could suspect Kir help Conan to plant that bug. Due to Vermouth lolicon nature, she doesn't reval it to Bo, fear Conan could be in danger.

2 Kir speak CIA stock phrase in the same case, prompt Vermouth to ask her if she's a NOC.

and May be, like Gin, Vermouth may find Akai die to easily but since Vermouth checked Jodie's reaction. Her suspicion should be lessen if not vanish.

Hmm.. That makes sense.

I don't think Kir's gonna leave the BO on her own accord. Why would the BO members allow her to JUST leave? We all know that the BO doesn't operate that way taking Akemi's situation for instance. As for Sera meeting with Ai....... I wonder what will happen? I mean, if their meeting is supposedly not related to the Bourbon arc, then surely they might have known each other! Is that even possible?

I think the deal is that Vermouth wants Bourbon to protect Conan and Ran. This is evidenced by him (as Scar Akai) shooting the bank robber that was about to kill Conan in the "Red Robbery" case.

Then what does Bourbon get in return (If Scar Akai's Bourbon that is)?

Then what does Bourbon get in return (If Scar Akai's Bourbon that is)?

He gets nothing. Chekhov explained that Bourbon already probably asked her that. She most likely responded "A secret makes a woman a woman, and because I have seniority over you."

Hmm, any ideas what "Deal" Vermouth and Bourbon made?

I agree with Uncle Sporkums on this one. Unless it's something we are unaware of, some dark BO stuff~!

He gets nothing. Chekhov explained that Bourbon already probably asked her that. She most likely responded "A secret makes a woman a woman, and because I have seniority over you."

Haha! That would have been one response! But, I don't think Bourbon would do anything for free! He doesn't seem to be so kind! He is a BO member after all......... he surely must be having something in return, though he might have to wait for it.

Haha! That would have been one response! But, I don't think Bourbon would do anything for free! He doesn't seem to be so kind! He is a BO member after all......... he surely must be having something in return, though he might have to wait for it.

Exactly.

Well, remember what Gin said about him? He likes to do things his own way, so I think eventually he'll become sympathetic to Conan's cause. I hate that.

Well, remember what Gin said about him? He likes to do things his own way, so I think eventually he'll become sympathetic to Conan's cause. I hate that.

I'd hate that too. But, do you really think any BO member would be so naive to show sympathy? he might like Conan and want to be in his side, but he can't just be open about it. I think there will be a return gift from Vermouth, something that we and he will have to wait for.