Detective Conan World
Napshot64

Your Favorite DC Case(s)? (Anime and/or Manga)

My favorite cases are "The Kaito Kid Game" (Volume 30, I believe), and "Deja Vu In Chinatown (Rain)" Volumes 34-35.

I ask we don't describe the cases, so we don't reveal any spoilers.

my favourites are:

cases involving:

kudo

mizunashi rena

the BO

Ai

the one where ai changes back and get shot by gin and then conan saves her <3

No fbi? Wow...

I have to say:

Mountain Villa Bandaged Man Murder Case- Try watching this at night in a dark room where you're all alone in an empty house under the covers with the only source of light coming from your laptop

The Diplomat Murder Case- Shinichi's first return, plus the introduction to Heiji Hattori!

Library Murder Case- Watching this at 2:00 in the morning in a pitch black room is pretty scary... that librarian still gives me nightmares with that stare...

Holmes Freak Murder Case- Heiji discover's Conan's true identity

Conan vs. Kaito Kid- The introduction to Kaito, Aoko, and Inspector Nakamori, plus I find it really funny!

The Cornered Famous Detective! Two Big Murder Cases- Ran was SO close to finding out Conan's true identity...

The Naniwa Serial Murder Case- Kazuha's first (and funniest) appearance, and a whole lot of drama and comedy!

The Black Organization: One Billion Yen Robbery Case- Akemi Miyano's first anime appearance, and a tragic ending leading to her death

The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case- Haibara/Shiho's first appearance, lots of drama, and more Black Organization drama!

The Old Blue Castle Investigation Case- The only case where Ayumi and Ai are the only two left, and it's up to them to solve the case!

The Desperate Revival- Ran yet again was so close to discovering Conan's true identity, Shinichi and Ran were that close to kissing, and then they went on a date to the place where Shinichi's parents got engaged...

China Town Deja Vu in the Rain and Shinichi Kudo's New York Case- Going back in time to Shinichi's second case, Ran's realization she has feelings for him, and the appearance of Sharon Vineyard, aka Vermouth (before we know she's Vermouth)

Mitsuhiko's Mystifying Forest- Ki'ichiro Numabuchi makes this story both scary and then, in the end, rather sad, as Haibara recalls his tales in the Black Organization, why he killed 3 people, and you discover why he really wanted to go into the forest...

Solitary Island of the Princess and the Dragon King's Palace- This is an awesome mystery, plus Heiji and Kazuha make another funny appearance...really funny...

The Gathering of the Detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid- The first time in Detective Conan we get to see a day in the life of Kaito Kuroba, aka Kaito Kid, plus a new case, including the detective conan premiere of... Hakuba Saguru!

Heiji Hattori's Desperate Situation!- Heiji and Kazuha got kidnapped...what a twist in events!

Head-to-Head Match with the Black Organization: A Dual Mystery on a Full Moon Night- The return of Vermouth, the discovery Araide was Vermouth ever since the bus hijacking incident, Shinichi's dramatic return (or is it???), and lots of drama and comedy, this is absolutely in my top 5!

Kaitou Kid's Miraculous Midair Walk- This was a puzzling mystery, unless you've watched Magic Kaito and knew who Jii was, then you would see through the trick pretty easily... like me...

Which One's Deduction Show- I feel bad for Kazuha in this one...

Ran's Suspicions- She thinks Conan is you know who again...

Conan and Heiji's Reasoning Magic- I just love Conan and Heiji solving mysteries!

Gingko-Colored First Love- Dr. Agasa's first love...will he ever see her again?

Black Impact! The Moment the Black Organization Reaches Out- The first appearance of Hidemi Hondou, Chianti, and Korn, in a dramatic battle between the FBI and the Black Organization, plus the BO were that close to killing Kogoro! That would've made me cry...

The Shadow of the Black Organization- Let's just face it... I'm addicted to watching the Black Organization episodes because they're just so dramatic!

Kaitou Kid and the Four Masterpieces- another epic Kaito Kid case!

Shinichi Kudo's Childhood Adventure- Shinichi, Ran, Sonoko, Yusaku, Yukiko, Kaito, and Toichi ten years ago!

Three Days with Heiji Hattori- An interesting case involving a monk and a murder, and then a detective Koshien with another appearance by Hakuba Saguru, who, by the way, insults Heiji (it's the funniest thing to watch!)

Heiji Hattori vs. Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Battle on the Ski Slope- Heiji talks about a modest detective who, when Heiji was in middle school, solved a murder at the same time he did but modestly walked away, who Heiji claims is better than Conan... if only he knew that "other detective" was Shinichi in middle school!

Clash of Red and Black- The introduction to Rikumichi, and Akai's death... or is it?

The Blind Spot in the Karaoke Box - You can't miss this... everyone freaks out during a murder case because Eisuke thinks he saw two GUYS kissing (one of the guys was just a manly woman with lots of muscle and a short boyish haircut), and then Eisuke reveals his true feelings and plans to Conan, and Conan reveals his true identity to Eisuke!

Red, White, Yellow, and the Detective Boys- The premiere of Okiya Subaru, plus Haibara's senses go off around him!

Deduction Showdown! Shinichi vs. Subaru Okiya- Just as the title says, it's a deduction showdown between the two, and, in the end, they tie, and Okiya drinks BOURBON to celebrate his victory

Murderer, Shinichi Kudo, Shinichi's True Face and Ran's Tears, and What she really wants to ask- another time Conan turns back into Shinichi, a dramatic and confusing case until the end (Shinichi killed somebody! :shock:), only to turn out not to have killed someone ;-) and then another murder, plus Kazuha and Heiji return again!

Kaitou Kid's Teleportation Magic- This is an awesome case with Kaito Kid again (unless you know who Jii is, you have no clue how he does it until the end), and Kaito, not wearing his signature costume, confronts Conan (but with a gun so Conan doesn't see his true face)

An Old Scar and the Detective's Spirit- The moment we've all been waiting for (drumroll) Sato and Takagi's first kiss! :-P

Kaitou Kid vs. the Strongest Safe - Another funny Kaito Kid case... and Conan actually helps out this time!

Detective Boys vs. Robber Group- The appearance of Scar Akai, a dramatic bank robbery, and an epic ending!

Inspector Shiratori, Memories of the Cherry Blossom- Inspector Shiratori's first love turns out to be...

The Whereabouts of the Embarrassing Charm- Kazuha's charm goes missing, and it contains something interesting... also there's an attempted murder case you don't want to miss!

The Crisis Beckoned by the Red Omen, The Suggestion of Black Thirteen, The Black Time Limit Drawing Near, and The Red Shaking Target- A new Black Organization Arc involving Conan, Ran, Kogoro, the FBI, the Black Organization, Okiya, Akai, and... Bourbon!

Manga not yet anime:

Files 712-715: A new Kaito Kid case with a funny ending (of course)

Files 731-733:A Kaito Kid case involving Phantom Lady... who might possibly be...?

Files 741-742: Chiba's first love!

My favorite are:

Desperate Revival

One Billion Yen Bank Hiest

Rena Mizunashi's first appearance

Moonlight Sonata Murder Case

Shinichi Kudo's New York Case

Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid: Gathering of the Great Detectives

Kaitou Kid's Miraculous Mid-air Walk

Shinichi Kudo's childhood adventure

Diplomat Murder Case

Holmes Freak Murder Case

that bomb case in which Takagi and Conan were trapped in an elevator with a bomb

The Love of Lawyer Eri Kisaki

Eri Kisaki's first appearance

Naniwa Murder Case

the episode where Conan confronts Vermouth for the first time

Mitsuhiko's Mystifying Forest

* I can't remember the names of all the episodes

I have to say:

Mountain Villa Bandaged Man Murder Case- Try watching this at night in a dark room where you're all alone in an empty house under the covers with the only source of light coming from your laptop

The Diplomat Murder Case- Shinichi's first return, plus the introduction to Heiji Hattori!

Library Murder Case- Watching this at 2:00 in the morning in a pitch black room is pretty scary... that librarian still gives me nightmares with that stare...

Holmes Freak Murder Case- Heiji discover's Conan's true identity

Conan vs. Kaito Kid- The introduction to Kaito, Aoko, and Inspector Nakamori, plus I find it really funny!

The Cornered Famous Detective! Two Big Murder Cases- Ran was SO close to finding out Conan's true identity...

The Naniwa Serial Murder Case- Kazuha's first (and funniest) appearance, and a whole lot of drama and comedy!

The Black Organization: One Billion Yen Robbery Case- Akemi Miyano's first anime appearance, and a tragic ending leading to her death

The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case- Haibara/Shiho's first appearance, lots of drama, and more Black Organization drama!

The Old Blue Castle Investigation Case- The only case where Ayumi and Ai are the only two left, and it's up to them to solve the case!

The Desperate Revival- Ran yet again was so close to discovering Conan's true identity, Shinichi and Ran were that close to kissing, and then they went on a date to the place where Shinichi's parents got engaged...

China Town Deja Vu in the Rain and Shinichi Kudo's New York Case- Going back in time to Shinichi's second case, Ran's realization she has feelings for him, and the appearance of Sharon Vineyard, aka Vermouth (before we know she's Vermouth)

Mitsuhiko's Mystifying Forest- Ki'ichiro Numabuchi makes this story both scary and then, in the end, rather sad, as Haibara recalls his tales in the Black Organization, why he killed 3 people, and you discover why he really wanted to go into the forest...

Solitary Island of the Princess and the Dragon King's Palace- This is an awesome mystery, plus Heiji and Kazuha make another funny appearance...really funny...

The Gathering of the Detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid- The first time in Detective Conan we get to see a day in the life of Kaito Kuroba, aka Kaito Kid, plus a new case, including the detective conan premiere of... Hakuba Saguru!

Heiji Hattori's Desperate Situation!- Heiji and Kazuha got kidnapped...what a twist in events!

Head-to-Head Match with the Black Organization: A Dual Mystery on a Full Moon Night- The return of Vermouth, the discovery Araide was Vermouth ever since the bus hijacking incident, Shinichi's dramatic return (or is it???), and lots of drama and comedy, this is absolutely in my top 5!

Kaitou Kid's Miraculous Midair Walk- This was a puzzling mystery, unless you've watched Magic Kaito and knew who Jii was, then you would see through the trick pretty easily... like me...

Which One's Deduction Show- I feel bad for Kazuha in this one...

Ran's Suspicions- She thinks Conan is you know who again...

Conan and Heiji's Reasoning Magic- I just love Conan and Heiji solving mysteries!

Gingko-Colored First Love- Dr. Agasa's first love...will he ever see her again?

Black Impact! The Moment the Black Organization Reaches Out- The first appearance of Hidemi Hondou, Chianti, and Korn, in a dramatic battle between the FBI and the Black Organization, plus the BO were that close to killing Kogoro! That would've made me cry...

The Shadow of the Black Organization- Let's just face it... I'm addicted to watching the Black Organization episodes because they're just so dramatic!

Kaitou Kid and the Four Masterpieces- another epic Kaito Kid case!

Shinichi Kudo's Childhood Adventure- Shinichi, Ran, Sonoko, Yusaku, Yukiko, Kaito, and Toichi ten years ago!

Three Days with Heiji Hattori- An interesting case involving a monk and a murder, and then a detective Koshien with another appearance by Hakuba Saguru, who, by the way, insults Heiji (it's the funniest thing to watch!)

Heiji Hattori vs. Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Battle on the Ski Slope- Heiji talks about a modest detective who, when Heiji was in middle school, solved a murder at the same time he did but modestly walked away, who Heiji claims is better than Conan... if only he knew that "other detective" was Shinichi in middle school!

Clash of Red and Black- The introduction to Rikumichi, and Akai's death... or is it?

The Blind Spot in the Karaoke Box - You can't miss this... everyone freaks out during a murder case because Eisuke thinks he saw two GUYS kissing (one of the guys was just a manly woman with lots of muscle and a short boyish haircut), and then Eisuke reveals his true feelings and plans to Conan, and Conan reveals his true identity to Eisuke!

Red, White, Yellow, and the Detective Boys- The premiere of Okiya Subaru, plus Haibara's senses go off around him!

Deduction Showdown! Shinichi vs. Subaru Okiya- Just as the title says, it's a deduction showdown between the two, and, in the end, they tie, and Okiya drinks BOURBON to celebrate his victory

Murderer, Shinichi Kudo, Shinichi's True Face and Ran's Tears, and What she really wants to ask- another time Conan turns back into Shinichi, a dramatic and confusing case until the end (Shinichi killed somebody! :shock:), only to turn out not to have killed someone ;-) and then another murder, plus Kazuha and Heiji return again!

Kaitou Kid's Teleportation Magic- This is an awesome case with Kaito Kid again (unless you know who Jii is, you have no clue how he does it until the end), and Kaito, not wearing his signature costume, confronts Conan (but with a gun so Conan doesn't see his true face)

An Old Scar and the Detective's Spirit- The moment we've all been waiting for (drumroll) Sato and Takagi's first kiss! :-P

Kaitou Kid vs. the Strongest Safe - Another funny Kaito Kid case... and Conan actually helps out this time!

Detective Boys vs. Robber Group- The appearance of Scar Akai, a dramatic bank robbery, and an epic ending!

Inspector Shiratori, Memories of the Cherry Blossom- Inspector Shiratori's first love turns out to be...

The Whereabouts of the Embarrassing Charm- Kazuha's charm goes missing, and it contains something interesting... also there's an attempted murder case you don't want to miss!

The Crisis Beckoned by the Red Omen, The Suggestion of Black Thirteen, The Black Time Limit Drawing Near, and The Red Shaking Target- A new Black Organization Arc involving Conan, Ran, Kogoro, the FBI, the Black Organization, Okiya, Akai, and... Bourbon!

Manga not yet anime:

Files 712-715: A new Kaito Kid case with a funny ending (of course)

Files 731-733:A Kaito Kid case involving Phantom Lady... who might possibly be...?

Files 741-742: Chiba's first love!

WOW... That's..."little"...How did you remeber all the names? By looking at the wiki while typing?

I have seen that many episodes but of the ones in english, Id say the mountain Villa one. A little gorey but i thought that one was just the easiest to solve XD and i think the other is called Mouries class reunions i think. It was so epic toward the ending T_T i loved it..

WOW... That's..."little"...How did you remeber all the names? By looking at the wiki while typing?

Ya, I had to use Wikipedia for a little bit of assistance... it probably would have made more sense to say I love too many episodes to count, since I named so many! :-D

mine would be Bandage man mountain villa murder case, the symphony case, Conan vs kid (black star ), the mansion of death and the red wall, night baron murder case, magic lovers murder case, the revival of the dying message, the mysterious sniper murder case, those where heiji appears, moonlight sonata M.C., all BO ones... Yup gosho had some great stories once upon a time and so did the anime team 

My favorite Cases are as follows:

"The Big Shrink" / "Roller Coaster Murder Case"

"The Two Faced Brother" / "Missing Corpse Murder Case"

"No Immunity for the Diplomat"

"The Mist Goblin Murder"

"The Girl From The Black Organization"

"Reunion With Black Organization" (And other episodes involving any of them)

Kaito Kid episodes

And...

"Murderer Shinichi Kudo"

i like (but not favorite) so far:

Rollercoaster Murder case - first appearance of shinichi

hatamoto family murder case - first case i solved before conan revealed the murderer

Magician's murder case - Ran almost found out that Conan is Shinichi

Diplomat's Murder case - Heiji Hattori's first appearance, and Shinichi's reappearance :D