Detective Conan World
Remy

where do you like to travel?

1. Japan home of anime and DC
  2. England home of Sherlock Holmes
  3. anywhere

good reasons, so you like Conan so much?

Anywhere Conan went to

wow what about where ran went :V

Not a big fan of traveling because of all the security everywhere. You have to wait hours to get on a plane nowadays because so many people try to fool the scanners and have to be frisked.

By car is better, but only if I'm going somewhere within 200 miles or so. Any further, and I start getting bored out of my mind. And turning on the radio doesn't work if you live in the Southern US and all you get is country music.

My solution: stay at home and catch up on TV, write books, and draw pictures. Maybe do schoolwork, but that's just as boring as driving for two hours (b/c it's so darn easy!)

uha , you are right but I think you need to look a the bright side of enjoying your time in the place you go too.

but do you write real books? how old are you?( please answer my questions if you want to)

thank you

London

I want to visit it too.

@CoolKid94 you can't just stay at home FOREVER??? I can go crazy if i didn't go out the house for 3 days.

@Remy Yeah, i LOVE Conan so much!!! plus, i have his personality (oh, i told you!!! ////_////)

Not a big fan of traveling because of all the security everywhere. You have to wait hours to get on a plane nowadays because so many people try to fool the scanners and have to be frisked.

By car is better, but only if I'm going somewhere within 200 miles or so. Any further, and I start getting bored out of my mind. And turning on the radio doesn't work if you live in the Southern US and all you get is country music.

My solution: stay at home and catch up on TV, write books, and draw pictures. Maybe do schoolwork, but that's just as boring as driving for two hours (b/c it's so darn easy!)

Here is not so much waiting to plane.

uha , you are right but I think you need to look a the bright side of enjoying your time in the place you go too.

but do you write real books? how old are you?( please answer my questions if you want to)

thank you

The problem is money. I can't fully enjoy a place if I can't afford to do all the stuff I want.

I'm currently writing a book, but I haven't published anything yet (besides my stuff on Fanfiction.net ;) ). At age 17, it's easy to find time to do it since I write it during class.

@CoolKid94 you can't just stay at home FOREVER??? I can go crazy if i didn't go out the house for 3 days.

It's not really that bad. And I do go out of the house occasionally. And I'm weird anyways, even among people at my school. But I think my limit is about 5 days in house. After that I have to go to the movies or something. Just not out of town. (Too expensive! XD)

Here is not so much waiting to plane.

Lucky you! The stupid full-body scanners are making boarding such a pain here in the US. Plus all the 9/11 fear was revived for the 10th anniversary, so security anywhere is tight.

I'm already travelling the world. :P So far I've went to most of Asia and Europe. I already went to every country in the Northern America and some of the countries in Southern America and Africa. :D

I'm gonna visit every country before being tied down to my father's company that I am to inherit... <_<

It's not really that bad. And I do go out of the house occasionally. And I'm weird anyways, even among people at my school. But I think my limit is about 5 days in house. After that I have to go to the movies or something. Just not out of town. (Too expensive! XD)

oh, okay.

I advise you to visit Antarctica XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

ok

but what first moon or egypt? hahaha

Haha I would like to visit antarctica but I think that's really impossible for my kind of health xD

I guess I would suit visiting normal places instead. Egypt is an interesting choice though. But I suppose that would be after my top few choices.

Japan is top on my list. This will come true in a few months time <332

Japan is top on my list. This will come true in a few months time <332

Wow, Japan used to be in the top of my list, but I'd never go there because I'm kinda afraid of what'll happen :/

But enjoy <3

I don't really have a list, I just want to go to the most beautiful places in the world~

To all countries of Europe: Germany, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, Holland, United Kingdom, Sweden, Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Czech Republic, etc.

EUROPE IS AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!