Detective Conan World
PuzzleSpell

I wish that would happen

If Conan and Kid will become allies and catch all those members from the bo, it will be cool

I agree. Conan and Kid teaming up would be awsome. :D

Plus, add the other knights like Saguru etc., equals a millon excitement

Plus, add the other knights like Saguru etc., equals a millon excitement

Yeah. Sagaru, Heiji, Kudo and Kid vs the black org. The story will be wonderful.

• Upvote 1

Yeah. Sagaru, Heiji, Kudo and Kid vs the black org. The story will be wonderful.

If they will work together to do it. Members of BO will be already in jail before fight.

If they will work together to do it. Members of BO will be already in jail before fight.

Look, the bo is not that dumb. I think if this will happen, both sides will have heavy losses and death.

I would like to see Yukiko Kudo vs. Sharon Vineyard. I think that would be an interesting fight.

Yeah. But how if vineyard takes out a gun and shoots at yukiko kudo?

I wish vineyard will tell the secret on how she maintains her age. I think that Chris may be a clone of Sharon. But I think my theory is impossible.

It would be cute if Ai and Mitsuhiko got together as a couple......

Nah~ I don't think that would be nice... just imagining an 18 years old girl dating a kid at the age of 7... that's just too creepypost-3125-12813592220834.gif~ I would like Shiho Miyano and Saguru Hakuba as a couple! That would be so cute~post-3125-12813592196355.gif

Nah~ I don't think that would be nice... just imagining an 18 years old girl dating a kid at the age of 7... that's just too creepypost-3125-12813592220834.gif~ I would like Shiho Miyano and Saguru Hakuba as a couple! That would be so cute~post-3125-12813592196355.gif

But Hakuba will report to the police(his dad) that Ai is involved with an organisation before proposing her(which is 1 sec before she is caught.)

I wish for Ran to be smart enough to find out that Conan is Shinichi, complicating the story of Detective Conan, and messing the main plot. This adds more exciting events in the main storyline, if this happens, since Shinichi likes Ran. Although the predictability of the main storyline (if this happens), would be very high. Still... I'd want this to happen (in an exciting way or another).

But then as they romance Ran wil be thought of as a peado