Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Suika

Starcraft 2!

I'm Zergy XD

Very odd zerg though

I don't get queens until lair against non mirror match ups. That way I can get hydras or mutas in time to counter the air units they are most likely going to rush me with xD.

I kind of wish they remade Queens into what they were originally gonna be. A 1 Queen max super unit for defense XD. They could build Defenses with mana instead of spawn larvae. Hatcheries produce larvae more effectively as long as your constantly using larvae. So spawn larvae is actually kind of UP as a economic boost.

For protoss (my secondary race) I wish they made zealots start with charge instead of upgrading. Only because zealots are flat out useless vs terran as anything but a tanking unit early. Charge doesn't make them that good vs zerg anyway since zerg far out speed them, so it won't really effect their vs zerg that much, besides making them a little better vs unupgraded roaches =3.

Those are what I think can make the game a little better =3

I'm Zergy XD

Very odd zerg though

I don't get queens until lair against non mirror match ups. That way I can get hydras or mutas in time to counter the air units they are most likely going to rush me with xD.

I kind of wish they remade Queens into what they were originally gonna be. A 1 Queen max super unit for defense XD. They could build Defenses with mana instead of spawn larvae. Hatcheries produce larvae more effectively as long as your constantly using larvae. So spawn larvae is actually kind of UP as a economic boost.

For protoss (my secondary race) I wish they made zealots start with charge instead of upgrading. Only because zealots are flat out useless vs terran as anything but a tanking unit early. Charge doesn't make them that good vs zerg anyway since zerg far out speed them, so it won't really effect their vs zerg that much, besides making them a little better vs unupgraded roaches =3.

Those are what I think can make the game a little better =3

It's not that unusual not to spawn Queens though. I've seen queenless players before.

I used to do Stalker + Immortal + Collosii, but now I don't know what to do since they nerfed protoss so much. They became weaker than they used to be in SC1. I think I might do random build since I forgot almost everything.

In Terran I mass marines+ stim and Marauders(shell upgrade :P ) with some thors in the party.

Zerg.... I'm really bad at micro....

The thing about Charge is, it ruins the game in the beginning when you just rush in. If you have a zealot with charge, Terran is screwed even if they have marauders. (lol funny scene.)

I think Protoss have many disadvantages against Zerg because their speed is insane compared to Protoss. It's like the only unit that protoss can out run against zerg unit is Overlord without speed upgrade...

I need to improve speed... lol

They could also make charge a faster to get upgrade. Like switch it with hallucinations, so if you don't go robo you still have a scout.

I often destroy terran as protoss. But I cannot do a damn thing until I get collossi. Terran will always get marines, even if they go mech. They can still get a decent amount of marine support fire on 2 bases. That is also their weakness because if you spam some aoe splash vs their support, they will lose. If they don't get marines hit them hard with void rays and phoenix.

Zerg are very easy as protoss as well, so long as you keep speedlings out of your base. Zerg can't actually handle an early zealot immortal push with almost any starting build. Their best bet is zerglings and banelings, but if you micro bad you can still manage to cut the losses to a reasonable amount.Zealots murder zerglings, Immortals murder roaches. If they target fire the immortal, no unit past tier 1 does more damage than a zealot.

They could also make charge a faster to get upgrade. Like switch it with hallucinations, so if you don't go robo you still have a scout.

I often destroy terran as protoss. But I cannot do a damn thing until I get collossi. Terran will always get marines, even if they go mech. They can still get a decent amount of marine support fire on 2 bases. That is also their weakness because if you spam some aoe splash vs their support, they will lose. If they don't get marines hit them hard with void rays and phoenix.

Zerg are very easy as protoss as well, so long as you keep speedlings out of your base. Zerg can't actually handle an early zealot immortal push with almost any starting build. Their best bet is zerglings and banelings, but if you micro bad you can still manage to cut the losses to a reasonable amount.Zealots murder zerglings, Immortals murder roaches. If they target fire the immortal, no unit past tier 1 does more damage than a zealot.

I have to agree on Marines being OP. According to a chart I saw at Liquipedia II, Marines do the most damage because their DPS is so high. They are even better than Seige + Thor.

The thing about Zerg, it's not the units. it's just that there's so much things to take care of. it's kinda frustrating if you don't keep in control of Queen, spawning extra larva, expanding creep, which is too much for me to handle.

Protoss require less control over everything. Terrans have add-ons with kinda frustrates me if i for get to leave room for add ons....

haha I need to work on it fast. ;;

I have to agree on Marines being OP. According to a chart I saw at Liquipedia II, Marines do the most damage because their DPS is so high. They are even better than Seige + Thor.

The thing about Zerg, it's not the units. it's just that there's so much things to take care of. it's kinda frustrating if you don't keep in control of Queen, spawning extra larva, expanding creep, which is too much for me to handle.

Protoss require less control over everything. Terrans have add-ons with kinda frustrates me if i for get to leave room for add ons....

haha I need to work on it fast. ;;

I actually think Protoss need the most micro and Zerg need the least base micro. Zerg rely on position more than any other race though, so you have to micro them in battle flawlessly just to stand a chance. As zerg I really only have problems with Terran and Protoss immortal pushes (latter less annoying). Since I'm in platinum I don't fight clueless Terran (usually Platinum, Diamond, or Master). So I almost always lose to terran because I can never find ways around their damn wall xD. It may seem Trivial, but it is very frustrating when you outnumber your enemy by literally like 100. Yet you can't win because their 30 units can hold off your maxed army. The only way I ever have won vs Terran is when I get Ultralisks to tank, Tank fire. Not just getting Ultralisks though, getting them stupidly fast (12 min ultras, just try replicating my mad skill while holding off all possible cheese xD)