Detective Conan World
SwiftFeather

Swiftfeather drawing thread

Nyuhyukyuk!! :DDDD /my sleazy look

nyahaha!

My Uke is called Akira Torada. He's a joker in his class and everyone absolutely thinks he's a yankee and he's annoying and he's a prick. (But deep down inside, he's a reserved, caring and kind person, who just wants to protect his good-for-nothing drunkard dad.)

My Seme is called Rei Amemiya. He's the model friend in the same school as Akira. Even though he's a capable person, he still chose to come to a 'commoner' school despite being able to be admitted into a high-end school. There, he meets the annoying Akira, and instant hate happens (it's mutual!)

Both of them, Akira and Rei, likes this sweet and cute year 1 boy called Okari, in which of course, Rei has the upperhand, and Akira just tries to get between them in order to make Okari like him. But in the end... well, the two rivals find out that it was each other that they care most about in the end.

THE END. HAHAHHAA

<3 <3 OHHH KAITO /clings onto your leg

I use adobe photoshop CS4.

But I just use 7px brush to do everything on one layer. LOLOLOLOLOL (no guides! I hate drawing with a sketch, I just jump straight into the final thing! that's why it will look a little sloppy)

Nyuhyukyuk!! :DDDD /my sleazy look

nyahaha!

My Uke is called Akira Torada. He's a joker in his class and everyone absolutely thinks he's a yankee and he's annoying and he's a prick. (But deep down inside, he's a reserved, caring and kind person, who just wants to protect his good-for-nothing drunkard dad.)

My Seme is called Rei Amemiya. He's the model friend in the same school as Akira. Even though he's a capable person, he still chose to come to a 'commoner' school despite being able to be admitted into a high-end school. There, he meets the annoying Akira, and instant hate happens (it's mutual!)

Both of them, Akira and Rei, likes this sweet and cute year 1 boy called Okari, in which of course, Rei has the upperhand, and Akira just tries to get between them in order to make Okari like him. But in the end... well, the two rivals find out that it was each other that they care most about in the end.

THE END. HAHAHHAA

Mind showing us Okari? :3