Charala97

Whom would you choose?

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Shinichi Kudo/ Conan Edogawa
    • Kaito Kid/ Kaito Kuroba
    • I like both of them
    • I don't really like any of them

There has always been a rivalry between Shinichi and Kaito. But, who according to you is better? And why? Looks- almost the same. Is it the attitude? Confidence? Profession? Lady Love? It's your opinion that matters. Please give me your suggestions on this topic :)

As this topic progresses, I'll give my view as well. So, let's begin!

What if I want to pick Conan without Shinichi ? :unsure:

Well, I'm gonna consider Shinichi and Conan as one here coz I want to ask whether Shinichi is better or Kaito. I don't want to start a new thing like whether Shinichi is better or Conan. But, if you still want me to add a new option, then I'll do it.

Kaito. He's less oblivious to girls, he doesn't toy with them (he flirts in a way that says "this is all it is-flirting" but Shinichi breaks hearts like this and that without a care in the world.

Kaito also seems to be a lot better at the romance stuff than Shinichi is- and he's easily far more charming with his roses and caring heart. Shinichi is a handsome heart-breaking, egotistic, know-it-all jerk in my opinion. :)He pays no attention to the hearts of any girl but Ran (and that annoys me greatly. Haibara, who's the stoic character, cried right in front of you and you yelled at poor Ayumi for asking about a funeral for Gomera which made her cry and then acted like you didn't do anything wrong. Yeah. Sure. He's a real charming guy. :roll: lol) He has his good qualities- but Kaito's easy loving nature and gentleness with a woman's heart is what makes me prefer the Phantom over the Holmes.

I don't hate Shinichi. I just hope that he'll get what's coming to him.

Shinichi and Kaito have their ups and downs. Shinichi is very mature while Kaito is more of a flirt! Kaito doesn't really play with people's feelings but Shinichi can be rude and arrogant at times. What I like about Shinichi is that after becoming Conan, he has actually understood himself and the world better. He has become more considerate. But, Kaito is a full-on entertainer and brings a lot of humour to the show. So, I'd say that both of them are fabulous but Shinichi is 0.00000001% more :P

I prefer kaito :P reason is, I like the way that he is acting antagonist with his closest person hating him. Yet, he has to endure that and seeks grievance and reason for his father's death. I like his character better than shinichi's character. Though I have to say, he's much more like able as Conan~ :P

But when he turns back... XD :P

I like both of them :3

Shinichi is serious and thoughtful but cute. In general, he's just just great in everything :) except singing :P

Kaito has more of a childish streak, but he's funny and cute and talented in a different kind of way xD

Kaito. He's less oblivious to girls, he doesn't toy with them (he flirts in a way that says "this is all it is-flirting" but Shinichi breaks hearts like this and that without a care in the world.

Kaito also seems to be a lot better at the romance stuff than Shinichi is- and he's easily far more charming with his roses and caring heart. Shinichi is a handsome heart-breaking, egotistic, know-it-all jerk in my opinion. :)He pays no attention to the hearts of any girl but Ran (and that annoys me greatly. Haibara, who's the stoic character, cried right in front of you and you yelled at poor Ayumi for asking about a funeral for Gomera which made her cry and then acted like you didn't do anything wrong. Yeah. Sure. He's a real charming guy. :roll: lol) He has his good qualities- but Kaito's easy loving nature and gentleness with a woman's heart is what makes me prefer the Phantom over the Holmes.

Have you ever red Sir Arthur Conan Doyles books. Shinichi is just like Holmes. Holmes loved only one woman (like Shinichi). Holmes wasn't good love (and so isn't Shinichi too). Holmes plays violin violin (so do Shinichi). Holmes is intelligent (and so is Shinichi). So my point is that, Gosho wanted to make Shinichi as Holmes (like it was going to be)

Have you ever red Sir Arthur Conan Doyles books. Shinichi is just like Holmes. Holmes loved only one woman (like Shinichi). Holmes wasn't good love (and so isn't Shinichi too). Holmes plays violin violin (so do Shinichi). Holmes is intelligent (and so is Shinichi). So my point is that, Gosho wanted to make Shinichi as Holmes (like it was going to be)

Though Shinichi is very similar to Sherlock Holmes by character, his lifestyle is totally different. I'd say that he is a slightly immature and modern age Sherlock Holmes smile.gif (Even the manga refers to him that way). If Gosho really wanted Shinichi to be like Holmes then I hope that he doesn't end the Detective Conan series the way Sherlock Holmes ended, with the protagonist and antagonist dying.......

Though Shinichi is very similar to Sherlock Holmes by character, his lifestyle is totally. I'd say that he is a slightly immature and modern age Sherlock Holmes :) (Even the manga refers to him that way). If Gosho really wanted Shinichi to be like Holmes then I hope that he doesn't end the Detective Conan series the way Sherlock Holmes ended, with the protagonist and antagonist dying.......

Holmes faked his death. Although Arthur C. Doyle had already planned it as the ending, however, he continued anyway with only Moriarty dead while Holmes survived. Therefore, the event cannot be counted as the final ending.

Though Shinichi is very similar to Sherlock Holmes by character, his lifestyle is totally. I'd say that he is a slightly immature and modern age Sherlock Holmes :) (Even the manga refers to him that way). If Gosho really wanted Shinichi to be like Holmes then I hope that he doesn't end the Detective Conan series the way Sherlock Holmes ended, with the protagonist and antagonist dying.......

That would almost be copying. I don't think that Gosho would do something like that. But At 50th Conans interview he said that Conan will only have cases at Japan. So we can't know

Well..... This was what Holmes himself said....“But love is an emotional thing, and whatever is emotional is opposed to that true cold reason which I place above all things. I should never marry myself, lest I bias my judgment.”.....Holmes didn't even had a female partner. It was good enough that Gosho allowed Shinichi to be with Ran....