Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Favorite pairings?

haha, i luvs you kaoko-chan, you're so amusin and fun ^0^

What 3eb4e7b3.gif? I am...? I am amusing...? Haha, do you really think thatth_102_.gif? All I do is an old man's joke... 026.gif Ohohohoho!

ya... and you use those cute onions always... coz most of us are too lazy 2 open cutefactor

Yah... Onion emoticons... I love them because they are so amusing! And cutefactor always beside me (beside my tab in [Google Chrome].

You should not be lazy... check them out... even once in your life... th_092_.gif

Me: RIGHT HERE!!! ME, ME! PICK ME! I'M CONAI! PICK ME! OH OH! ME, ME, ME!

[random person]:*sigh* fine you right there, what is it?

Me: I'M A CONAI AND I LIKE BANANAS ^-^ BUT I LIKE CONAI/SHINSHI MORE THAN BANANAAAAAAAAS! THERE WAS A BANANA AT OUR SCHOOL... AND HE WAS WALKING NEXT TO A FREAKING CHICKEN!... its homecoming week and today's theme was food day :P

CONAI/SHINSHI FOREVER!

[random person]: Ok, we got it, now shut up!

Me: NONONONONONONONONO! I'M CONAI AND I'M PROUD OF IT!

[random person]: *slaps forehead*

Me: HEHEHEHEHEHEKEKEKEKEKUKUKUKUKUKAKAKKAKAKAKAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!!

I think many people, like me, do realize that pairing Conan/Shinichi with Ai/Shiho, however fun and exciting it may be, is an unrealistic pipe dream, for reasons I mentioned earlier. As such, don't be surprised if you are outnumbered in this category.

i've stated this before in many forums before, but i know that its unrealistic, but i can hope, no matter how futile it is, as long as there's hope i will be fine ...

... oh were you? i thought you were being serious... darn... guess i need to find a diff accomplice to help me with that theory.... lol jk :P