Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Favorite pairings?

For me, I like Kazuha and Heiji

(even though they seldom appear)

They are so cute to look at... :) Another is... they're just so cool don't know y?

---> There is one episode (the spider something). It was so touching and funny. That was the moment that I realize that i like their pairing than ShinRan...

(maybe there will be a time that i will like ShinRan more :))

I love everything canon, especially Satou x Takagi, who counter all the childhood friendship stuff. Right now my favorite to think about is Gin and Vermouth, because I still can't figure out how that's working with all his apparent disdain of her.

1) I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong area

2) There's already a topic regarding favorite couples (in the General area)

But mine's is SatoxTakagi~ <333333333 I just love them~

AyumixConan. They are WAY more interesting to me than either of the other xConan couples and they're adorable together. They're made for each other. =w=

AixMitsuhiko is second for the same reason as above. Favorite to any other xAi or xMitsuhiko couples and they're adorable together. Once again, made for each other. ^_^

After that is HeijixKazuha. I love the unrequited love "Does he like he? He doesn't show up on time and he never pays attention to me! D: HE NOTICES OTHER GIRLS! WHY NOT ME?!" thing.

I mostly like the couples where the characters obviously are in love with each other. Like the original ones. Though I think Ai should kiss Conan at least once. Unless she already has. I don't know, I'm on episode 314 and I can't continue because of Youtube.

I personally think all relationships that fans have speculated about are interesting, but I seriously think that its sort of obvious that Ran and Shinichi are meant to be together. Shinichi will always love Ran and vice aversa. Personality doesn't matter, only that its true love for both of them. Its an unavoidable fate for the two of them. Unless one of them dies. But that would just make a lot of fans really, really angry.

Shinichi/ran of course! they make me cry because ran is always longing for shinichi, even though shinichi is not showing at all, ran still believes that he will come back and will wait forever until he comes back...

I'm just curious. What got you interested in that couple, exactly?

Nosy b- oh, your 10 years older than me. *smacks head*

Well I was watching movie 7 when the plot came that instead of staying with Heiji Kazuha decided to follow Shinichi after he oh so bravely saved her. Shinichi couldn't help but admire her helping someone she had just met. But he needed escape, but he also needed her. Suddenly his body gives a jerk and he doesn''t feel shaky at all. The time of the antidote has increased. ~lovey-dovey~ Kazuha wipes the sweat off Shinichi's face with her handkerchief. He thanks her. It's dark but the moon goes over revealing the two of them blushing. Shinichi gets up and says he will meet with her again and goes off to run to Hattori's aid. The rest, I would need a fanfic to fill.laugh.gif

~SHINxKAZ~

Nosy b- oh, your 10 years older than me. *smacks head*

Well I was watching movie 7 when the plot came that instead of staying with Heiji Kazuha decided to follow Shinichi after he oh so bravely saved her. Shinichi couldn't help but admire her helping someone she had just met. But he needed escape, but he also needed her. Suddenly his body gives a jerk and he doesn''t feel shaky at all. The time of the antidote has increased. ~lovey-dovey~ Kazuha wipes the sweat off Shinichi's face with her handkerchief. He thanks her. It's dark but the moon goes over revealing the two of them blushing. Shinichi gets up and says he will meet with her again and goes off to run to Hattori's aid. The rest, I would need a fanfic to fill.laugh.gif

~SHINxKAZ~

But...

Movies aren't canon. That movie... didn't really happen. XD

But I understand. I would actually like to see it (for Kazuha to make Heiji jealous, but nevertheless...).

It's hard supporting a couple that everybody looks at you like you're crazy for supporting. It sucks that people are so closed-minded.

But...

Movies aren't canon. That movie... didn't really happen. XD

But I understand. I would actually like to see it (for Kazuha to make Heiji jealous, but nevertheless...).

It's hard supporting a couple that everybody looks at you like you're crazy for supporting. It sucks that people are so closed-minded.

TT_TT you said it sis.

I'd tell ya what, though. I'll support ShinxKazu over ShinRan ANY day of the week.

YIPPEE!

1.ME

2.Aico Haigawa

3.IHKF

Welcome!