Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Favorite pairings?

I always have the misfortune of favoring the couple that tends to get the least amount of attention.

So, my list goes like this:

1. Sonoko X Makoto

2. Shinichi X Ran

3. Heiji X Kazuha

4. Sato X Takagi

:mrgreen: I can't wait til I get further into it and see how Ai interects with Akai!

I always have the misfortune of favoring the couple that tends to get the least amount of attention.

So, my list goes like this:

1. Sonoko X Makoto

2. Shinichi X Ran

3. Heiji X Kazuha

4. Sato X Takagi

:mrgreen: I can't wait til I get further into it and see how Ai interects with Akai!

Conan will become jealous :P joke

My favorite pairing... That's evident. MiwaTaru ♥♥♥

They are two of my favorite characters separated. Takagi is kawaii with his little clumsiness, I like when Yumi advises him ! XD Satô is cool, brave, strong, pretty... It's funny and cute she doesn't know what it mean wearing the alliance to the finger ring... In short, she is perfect ! *_*

I like too Eri & Kogoro (they are childish, it's funny xD), Conan & Ai, I prefer Kazuha & Heiji to Ran & Shinichi, because, I think they are more "interesting". Otherwise, there are Shiratori & Kobayashi-sensei (I'm a big fan of the Police... xD), Ai & Mitsu' (it's not possible, but it's cute !) and even if I'm not necessarily a big believer of yaoi, I like Conan/Shin & Kaito Kid and Conan/Shin & Heiji. But it's not possible too ! ;)

Finally, I don't belive Gin loves Sherry, but it maybe interesting to think he could have a sort of attraction for her... Hum... I must be crazy ! XDXD *Miwa likes imagining stupid things x)*

:o You mean you support AyuCon and MitsuAi or....? XD

yep ai can live her broken childhood again now i guess she'll come to say at the end something like

i couldn't have a normal childhood and teenage cause of them now i can live them again i won't let this chance go away from me

yep ai can live her broken childhood again now i guess she'll come to say at the end something like

i couldn't have a normal childhood and teenage cause of them now i can live them again i won't let this chance go away from me

And thus begins her new life as Ai Haibara with her ever-loving boyfriend and adorable best friend..... I have a feeling that's actually how her story will end. XD

I definitely am up to a Shinichi/Ran pairing just like most fans, but I always feel a little giddy with the Conan/Ai (Shinichi/Shiho) pairing. They just seem to fit each other in a different way, and Shiho understands Shinichi in a level that only those who knew their secret would ever understand.

...But I do think that Shinichi will definitely end up with Ran--that or he'll end up dead. :cry:

i think dead. look what they've been through... bathing, sleeping, ran confessed her feelings to him,RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM!!!

^ haha! Lol! XDDD

:idea: Hey! I have new favorite couple ! Its....

Ranichi! :P

Where Ran is the boy and Shinichi is the girl! ^///^ oh! Just imagine Shinichi wears skirts and headband with blushie face! :rolleyes:

:wub:

My OTPs? That's kinda a big question...

Romantically unless stated otherwise I ship:

• Ran x Anyone ((But mainly Shin/ConRan, HeiRan, SeraRan, KidRan, SonokoRanEisuke[OT3]))
  • Akemi x Akai only
  • Haibara x Ayumi only ((Tho I might change that when her and Sera meet ))
  • Mitsuhiko x Genta only
  • HeiShin/Con ((bromance))
  • ShuuShin/Con ((bromance))
  • KazuShin/Con ((it'd be extremely slow tho))
  • Kogoro x Yoko
  • Yukiko x Yukaku
  • Okiya x Amuro
  • Shin/Con x Mysteries
  • Okiya or Amuro x Aprons

New additions:

• Amuro x Ran
  • Amuro x Sera
  • Amuro x Kogoro

BO:

• Anokata x Vermouth
  • Sherry x Gin
  • Sherry x Vodka ((crack))
  • Bourbon [assuming he is an actual person] x Gin ((crack))
  • Bourbon x Kir
  • Bourbon x Akemi x Akai

Magic Kaito:

• Kaito/Kid x Aoko
  • Hakuba x Aoko
  • Hakuba x Akako
  • Kaito/Kid x Akako

Shinichi & Ran

Heiji & Kazuha

Suguru & Shiho(Ai)

Akai & Akemi

Araide & Jodie

Takagi & Miwako Makoto & Sonoko<br> I'm against Kid having a girlfriend!<br><br><br><br><br><br>I wonder why Akai left Jodie in the 1st place. I prefer them together!<br>