Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Favorite pairings?

neh, your spelling is correct, just editing it to make it bad

So the correct one is much better than a Shin-ran right?
..yes

I knew that Conai is better than a Shinran!!! and thanks goodness that you admitted it

I knew that Conai is such a fake pairing i am actually a Shinran!!! I was just kidding who could like such a pairing and ShinRan ftw

I've known this the whole entire time th_057_.gif

The Shinichi/Ran pair definitely makes sense and is probably supported by about 80% of the DC community lol.

But a good amount of the fans still roots for Shinichi/Shiho even though they may feel deep down that in the end, Shinichi will still end up with Ran (due to the strong bonds they have always shared).

Yay! Go, ShinRans!

• Upvote 1

For me the only girl character I like is Sato.

I like Sato x Takagi but I had a dream the other day that was Takagi x Conan/Shinichi and I've always thought since then that make an adorable Yaoi pair. and of course Kaitokid x Conan/Shinichi is so adorable! I really dislike Ran and I don't think she's meant for Shinichi. Becuase Shinichi is smart and not like an idiot like Heiji is. and Ran is an airhead. and I really dislike Haibara. Always giving dramatic metaphors. But shouldn't there be at least one yaoi episode??? because there was in Ranma 1/2... Ranma fell in love with Ryoga one day. that was awsome. I think thatt Haibara x Ayumi would make a good Yuri couple. NOT THAT IM INTO IT. But because Ayumi the really cute tye even if I hate her and Haibara is cool and secretive.

Ran may not be as genius as Shinichi, but she's not stupid as well. And it's not just having the same likes which make two people meant to be together.

• Upvote 1

but......... but..............17f0f3b0.gif

kaoko-sensi does that mean you don't think that KaiShin6f428754.gif is hot (cause I do048.gif

I don't think it's cool th_111_.gif. I'm in absolute no support to pairings with the same gender 4d6161fd.gif. Absolutely... NO 63d4808b.gif!!! Isn't it a sin in most religions 4fd9f2d3.gif?

Edited by Officer Kaoko

So... I support all the canon pairings, especially Sato/Takagi :mrgreen: and Kogoro/Eri and I also support both Akai/Akemi and Akai/Jodie (in that order).

Other pairings I like are:

Hakuba/Akako (I think that Hakuba's one of the few people who would know how to deal with her)

And I think Ai/Ayumi would be cute. Not now in the timeline, in about 10 years time or so when Ayumi's had time to become more mature and responsible. The reasons for this are simple: it's obvious Ai has a soft spot for Ayumi, the first name and everything. The other point is that Ayumi and Ai both consistantly ignore the boys crushes on them in favour of each other and the fact that I believe that Ayumi would be more accepting of Haibara lying to them about her identity and age than the other DBs. Of course you could always just take it as a very strong friendship if you're not into that sort of thing :mrgreen:

I don't think it's cool th_111_.gif. I'm in absolute no support to pairings with the same gender 4d6161fd.gif. Absolutely... NO 63d4808b.gif!!! Isn't it a sin in your religion 4fd9f2d3.gif?

yes I am catholic but DC is an anime so it doesn't count and I was just kidding with you haha015.gif

RanxShinichi: I totally want to see RanxShinichi get together a kiss!!!!!( It's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait >sigh<)

Aicon/Ayumicon: Personally, I don't really see much chance in the Aicon couple/Ayumicon couple. Since day 1 it's RanxShinichi all the way (YAY!!!!!!)

Kogoro/Eri: I wanna see them get together ever since the end of Stratergy above to Depths. SO SWEET!!!

Heiji/ Kazuha: would be really funny to see their reactions when one of them confesses (Rooting to Heiji to say it first)LOLOLOL

RanxShinichi: I totally want to see RanxShinichi get together a kiss!!!!!( It's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait >sigh<)

Aicon/Ayumicon: Personally, I don't really see much chance in the Aicon couple/Ayumicon couple. Since day 1 it's RanxShinichi all the way (YAY!!!!!!)

Kogoro/Eri: I wanna see them get together ever since the end of Stratergy above to Depths. SO SWEET!!!

Heiji/ Kazuha: would be really funny to see their reactions when one of them confesses (Rooting to Heiji to say it first)LOLOLOL

I possible is Shinichi will happen of get ayumi,Ai and Ran.Ran is a Favories to win.Ai is a second best chance if I'm gamble people.But you know play game stratagy is a good chance bet you know you.I say no out if three possible.

I like a lot of pairings, but my two ALL TIME FAVORITES are MiwaTaru and CoAi/ShinShiho. Why? Well, Conan and Ai really get each other. They both got shrunk, both are super smart, and so much more! As for SatoxTakagi, THEY ARE JUST SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!!!! ^.^

• Upvote 1

ShinRan: <3 ShinRan = Awesomeness They're always waiting for each other...

Takagi X Sato: They're so sweet together...

KaiAo: The slightly funnier version of ShinRan

Hakuko (would that be how you write it?): I dunno, this pairing just seems cute to me...

AiMitsu: Probably not, but if I had to...

ConAi: Okay, I don't hate ConAi, I just don't love it either. Haibara is a perfectly good character that I happen to like a lot, but I just don't support the pairing.

No Yaoi for me.