Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Favorite pairings?

but they don't necessarily argue... if anything shinichi and ran argue more often, if anything ai and conan have slight differences in point of view, and would only fight when it comes to the safety of others and themselves (mainly against the black org, but there are other times)

but they don't necessarily argue... if anything shinichi and ran argue more often, if anything ai and conan have slight differences in point of view, and would only fight when it comes to the safety of others and themselves (mainly against the black org, but there are other times)

Conan has more often than not been annoyed with Ai, and vice versa.

There would be too much arguing between them.

But Ran would argue more with Shinichi. Try comparing the number of times shinran quarrels with the number of times conai quarrels.

memememememememe, i think we should have a poll of favorite pairings, where only conai and shinshi are the two choices ^-^ and you can choose both hehe ^-^

yup, he's a drunkard, womanizer, with a big ego... not exactly the type of man one would want to be with...

I remember hearing about this theory that suggested a lot of Kogoro's behavior stems from a possible depression that was caused by his wife leaving him.

i think thats it, cuz if you think about it, when you see what they were like years before, they were completely lovey dovey.. but the way he acts is the complete opposite... i think it had to do with his wife leaving him and thats how he became so... so... well.. stupid, immature, drunk, flirtatious, etc

Kogoro wants Eri to move in??? Have you ever seen that movie which Ran had amnesia(though it isn't canon)? When Eri said that she will stay at Kogoro's house, his expression was like"armagedon is here."