Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

The Lost Ship in the Sky: Official Discussion Thread (Spoilers Inside)

This will be the official thread to discuss the 14th movie, titled The Lost Ship in the Sky.

One rule about spoilers, try to hide them so that you can't see them right away. Use the conveniently placed onto this forum spoiler tag instead, which you can find in the "Other styles" dropdown box when you post a reply, or by using this tag, without the obvious spaces:

[ spoiler ] Put the spoiler here [ /spoiler ]

Remove the spaces that are in the two tags, and you'll get a spoiler template:

Like this!

So, basically, feel free to discuss the movie? How was it? Was it a good film? It didn't look too good from the trailer, to me.

M14 Lost Ship In The Sky

Okay,this year's topic is Conan&Kid&Bad Guy&Heiji Hattory&Germs.

Not many people died this year. The theme isn't very close as the last movie. But no innocent people died.

There are many new gadgets for Conan this year to survive. Thanks to Dr. Agasa.

It is obvious the theme is around Ran and Shinichi(Conan and Ai fans, don't kick me!)

The 15th movie is decided. It seems Gosho is deciding to use Detective Conan to live the rest of his life.

Now it is about the what happened in the movie:

the first few minutes was around an explosion: a biology center is bombed.a terrorism group called Red Cat claims they have the germs the biology center invented. the germ would make people's skin redden, and keep on having skin diseases and flu until finally dies. the posibility to die is 80%.

then Sonoko's uncle(forgot his name, I'll just call him Uncle after this)got this flying ship and had an expensive ruby ring hidden inside. then he invited Kid to steal it.

the ship is from Tokyo to Osaka, the whole thing needs 6 hours. then Kid says he will steal it. Uncle V.S Kaito.

Uncle invited Conan and the detective league, Ran and her father.along with reporters. Inspector Nagomouri is there and says it's not safe. but uncle tells him how the security system works.

then everyone went on and Ran went to see the ruby ring. then she saw a waiter and says:"you are kid!"

the waiter says:"you don't know me?" and took off his mask. it is shinichi!

ran fainted."noway you are..." but then she saw the face is not a mask.

and then in the other room Red Cat phoned Nakamouri they placed the germ inside the ship. and they really did! a reporter and a waitress is infected and conan don't see the kids anywhere. fearing they might get infected, he searched and found them and they are all right.then the red cats hid inside the ship and placed a bomb. so haibara phoned conan and told him about it. conan hid the kids and set out and disactivate the bomb. seeing this, the red cat boss is so angry he threw conan out of the ship! people screamed, but then a figure grabbed conan and fly away, people screamed even more: it is Kaito Kid!

Kaito landed conan on an island and they talked. then Takagi and Sato navigates a plane and found them and got them to the ship. they thought Kid is Shinichi. but when they were near the ship Kaito grabbed conan and flew inside, that's when they realized it is Kid.

now turns to osaka.to heiji and his girlfriend(temporaily forgot her name) and a kid from his girlfriend's family.

heiji phones conan when he get back that the red cat had put messages to the press that the germs are coming to osaka with the ship so the city is in a turmoil. everyone tries to get out of the city so it is a good time for kaito to steal. the kid from the girlfriends' family also says now everyone's house has security system so it is safe even if nobody is inside. then conan says:"this is it!"(it with what?)

and now it is time to fight. conan used all his gadgets and the red cat is vanquished!they didn't catch conan even with assault rifles.

now back in the room . there is two more victims from the germs: one is a reporter who scratched ran and the other is ran.when conan is fighting he sees ran got infected and felt bad(how did she get infected?)

now in osaka, heiji understands what conan meant and he rushs to the temple. the cops there is evacuating people. heiji says what's your boss's name? then his father appears with the local police and says to the cops:"hereby we arrests you fake cops..."

now do you understand?red cat don't want the Uncle's ruby ring at all. all they want is the goodies in the temple...

and now conan thinks and thinks. among the 4 infected, 3 of them had stayed in the smoking room. ran, the 4th infected, was only scratched by the 3th infected. but Genta had stayed in the smoking room too, how come he isn't infected?...

and he got the answer.he climbed to the top of the ship and says to the boss of red cat:"you don't have any germs at all. the thing that causes skin reddening is a sort of paint. you put the paints in the smokingroom's wall and those who smoke there got it. but genta didn't get it because he was just walking by."

so then they start to fight again.

now in the room two of the red cat spies thought they'd won and so they tied everybody up. then the ship rolled and everyone, tied up, couldn't move. but the two spies were blacked out. haha.

but then kaito walked in and get everyone back. then he stole the ring and ran followed him to the top floor.

"shinichi, it is not good to steal."

"oh?"

and they kissed.

then it is the closing and everyone waited.

then when they were so close they were about to **** ****, Ran kicked Kaito away.

"you are not shinichi!"

"shinichi would never do that!"

"you are kid!"

oh my god!

(over)

I let it go because I figured the thread title says "what happened in movie 14"... so if people don't want to know what happened, they don't have to read it (even though I'm currently looking at this thread, I haven't read the first post)

perhaps that was the wrong decision, I don't know

I let it go because I figured the thread title says "what happened in movie 14"... so if people don't want to know what happened, they don't have to read it (even though I'm currently looking at this thread, I haven't read the first post)

perhaps that was the wrong decision, I don't know

OWWWWW... I see...

Posts have been merged.

My thoughts on the spoilers:

Movie sounds flat, as I expected. I hear this is the longest out of all of the films. I was discussing this with a friend of mine, and they made a great point. The early films weren't forcefully stretched out to over two hours, which really improved the flow of the early movies. Now they're too draggy. They don't need to be over two hours...

What is up with these movie writers having to add something hokey to every one of these damn movies? Now Kaitou is the one who shares Ran's first kiss? Seriously? Argh, poor ShinRan fans are never going to hear the end of it. I feel for them, because it really is such a tremendously STUPID idea... *sigh*

M14 Lost Ship In The Sky

Okay,this year's topic is Conan&Kid&Bad Guy&Heiji Hattory&Germs.

Not many people died this year. The theme isn't very close as the last movie. But no innocent people died.

There are many new gadgets for Conan this year to survive. Thanks to Dr. Agasa.

It is obvious the theme is around Ran and Shinichi(Conan and Ai fans, don't kick me!)

The 15th movie is decided. It seems Gosho is deciding to use Detective Conan to live the rest of his life.

Now it is about the what happened in the movie:

the first few minutes was around an explosion: a biology center is bombed.a terrorism group called Red Cat claims they have the germs the biology center invented. the germ would make people's skin redden, and keep on having skin diseases and flu until finally dies. the posibility to die is 80%.

then Sonoko's uncle(forgot his name, I'll just call him Uncle after this)got this flying ship and had an expensive ruby ring hidden inside. then he invited Kid to steal it.

the ship is from Tokyo to Osaka, the whole thing needs 6 hours. then Kid says he will steal it. Uncle V.S Kaito.

Uncle invited Conan and the detective league, Ran and her father.along with reporters. Inspector Nagomouri is there and says it's not safe. but uncle tells him how the security system works.

then everyone went on and Ran went to see the ruby ring. then she saw a waiter and says:"you are kid!"

the waiter says:"you don't know me?" and took off his mask. it is shinichi!

ran fainted."noway you are..." but then she saw the face is not a mask.

and then in the other room Red Cat phoned Nakamouri they placed the germ inside the ship. and they really did! a reporter and a waitress is infected and conan don't see the kids anywhere. fearing they might get infected, he searched and found them and they are all right.then the red cats hid inside the ship and placed a bomb. so haibara phoned conan and told him about it. conan hid the kids and set out and disactivate the bomb. seeing this, the red cat boss is so angry he threw conan out of the ship! people screamed, but then a figure grabbed conan and fly away, people screamed even more: it is Kaito Kid!

Kaito landed conan on an island and they talked. then Takagi and Sato navigates a plane and found them and got them to the ship. they thought Kid is Shinichi. but when they were near the ship Kaito grabbed conan and flew inside, that's when they realized it is Kid.

now turns to osaka.to heiji and his girlfriend(temporaily forgot her name) and a kid from his girlfriend's family.

heiji phones conan when he get back that the red cat had put messages to the press that the germs are coming to osaka with the ship so the city is in a turmoil. everyone tries to get out of the city so it is a good time for kaito to steal. the kid from the girlfriends' family also says now everyone's house has security system so it is safe even if nobody is inside. then conan says:"this is it!"(it with what?)

and now it is time to fight. conan used all his gadgets and the red cat is vanquished!they didn't catch conan even with assault rifles.

now back in the room . there is two more victims from the germs: one is a reporter who scratched ran and the other is ran.when conan is fighting he sees ran got infected and felt bad(how did she get infected?)

now in osaka, heiji understands what conan meant and he rushs to the temple. the cops there is evacuating people. heiji says what's your boss's name? then his father appears with the local police and says to the cops:"hereby we arrests you fake cops..."

now do you understand?red cat don't want the Uncle's ruby ring at all. all they want is the goodies in the temple...

and now conan thinks and thinks. among the 4 infected, 3 of them had stayed in the smoking room. ran, the 4th infected, was only scratched by the 3th infected. but Genta had stayed in the smoking room too, how come he isn't infected?...

and he got the answer.he climbed to the top of the ship and says to the boss of red cat:"you don't have any germs at all. the thing that causes skin reddening is a sort of paint. you put the paints in the smokingroom's wall and those who smoke there got it. but genta didn't get it because he was just walking by."

so then they start to fight again.

now in the room two of the red cat spies thought they'd won and so they tied everybody up. then the ship rolled and everyone, tied up, couldn't move. but the two spies were blacked out. haha.

but then kaito walked in and get everyone back. then he stole the ring and ran followed him to the top floor.

"shinichi, it is not good to steal."

"oh?"

and they kissed.

then it is the closing and everyone waited.

then when they were so close they were about to **** ****, Ran kicked Kaito away.

"you are not shinichi!"

"shinichi would never do that!"

"you are kid!"

oh my god!

(over)

woots thanks for this spoiler!..

@Kaitou Kid's Killer: What you mean is that Ran and Kid, actually they haven't kissed, right? Before they can do that Ran was smart enough to realize the he is not Shinichi and kicked him, right? Please prove that right. :unsure:

Lost Ship in the Sky

Basic Information

Japanese Title: 名探偵コナン 天空の難破船

Romanji Title:Meitantei Konan Tenkuu no Rosuto Shippu

Theatrical Release: April 17, 2010

DVD Release:October 8, 2010

Director:Yasuichiro Yamamoto

Written By:Kazunari Kochi

Music:Katsuo Ono

Running Time:102 minutes

Summary (Without Spoilers)

Jirokichi Suzuki is at it again, this time he's created the world's largest airship, the Bell 3, filled with loads of traps in hopes of capturing Kaito Kid! His bait this time: The Lady of the Skies. Meanwhile, a terrorist group known as the Red Siamese Cat have stolen a vile of a dangerous bacteria from a lab, and they warn they will soon return!

Sonoko, Ran, Conan, the Detective Boys, Haibara, Dr. Agasa, Ginzo Nakamori, and some new people board the ship on a six hour trip from Tokyo to Osaka. Everything is smooth sailing until the Red Siamese Cat hijacks the ship! And then of course, there's Kaito Kid who has yet to make an appearance! The Red Siamese Cat warn that if there is any funny buisness, they'll blow the ship! Not only that, they're loaded with guns and the vile of bacteria! With only six hours until they get to Osaka, and time is ticking as the Red Siamese Cat cause chaos and danger, and Ran may be infected with the bacteria that has a very low survival rate once somebody's infected with it, what could be worse? Can Conan save the day? Or will the Red Siamese Cat prevail this time? And... does Kid kiss Ran?

Summary (With Spoilers)

At a micro-organisms lab, a masked group invade the area and force a staff member to open the locks to the lab. They then steal a vile of a dangerous bacteria virus, and claim they will be back in seven days.

The police later identify the group that stole the vile of dangerous bacteria as the Red Siamese Cat, a terrorist group that steals from the rich, but not in a Robin Hood kind of way. They are much more dangerous, and armed with weapons, not afraid to use them when necessary.

Meanwhile, Jirokichi Suzuki has finished making the world's largest airship, the "Bell 3". The ship is massive (it is the world's largest), and contains many traps he plans on using to capture Kaito Kid. He then says, "Seven days from now, try to come steal the big jewel "The Lady of the Sky" from the "Bell 3" which will be flying from Tokyo to Osaka."

Kaito Kid then replies, saying, "I will only steal the gem once we reach Osaka skies".

Jirokichi then invites his niece Sonoko, who of course brings Conan, Ran, Kogoro, the Detectie Boys, Dr. Agasa, and Haibara along. Also on board the ship is (of course)Inspector Ginzo Nakamori, who has a bad feeling about this (to which Jirokichi Suzuki shows him how the traps and the security system in the airship work and how his plan "will not fail") and some new people, like Fujioka Takamichi, a reporter who travels around the world and is currently writing about Jirokichi Suzuki and Kaito Kid's battle, Asano Mitsuhiro, a member of the cabin crew, and Mizukawa Masaki, a director at Nichiuri TV station who will be recording the battle.

Everyone seems relaxed yet anxious to see Kaito Kid, especially Sonoko, who, although she has a boyfriend (Makoto, in case you forgot), dreams about Kaito Kid until Ran, in a rather aggravated (maybe jealous?) tone yells to stop. The Detective Boys are doing their own thing while Kogoro chugs down beer, as expected of him, and Ginzo Nakamori anxiously awaits Kaito Kid and does his normal routine with his officers:). But, as promised, the Red Siamese Cat do return seven days later; this time, though, they hijack the Bell 3!

The leader of the Red Siamese Cat aggressively says that if anyone does any funny business, they will blow up the ship.

Ran notices a waiter on board who she cries out is kid, and to which the waiter takes off his mask to reveal... Shinichi? Actually, this is KID, and he uses this disguise to his advantage, until he hears about what's going on on the ship.

The vile of bacteria gets released, and because of that, a waitress in the cabin that was infected with it dies. Also, Fujioka Takamichi gets infected. Conan fears Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko might have been infected because he cannot find them, but he finally finds them safe and sound. Haibara then contacts Conan and tells him that the Red Siamese Cat put a bomb in the ship, to which Conan hides the Detective Boys and goes to deactivate the bomb (deactivating bombs is one of his specialties!) The Red Siamese Cat Leader tells the others to kill the kid, to which they throw Conan out of the ship, only to have Kaito Kid catch him just as he was falling. The two talk, and then Sato and Takagi come by with a plane and get them to the ship, thinking Kid was Shinichi, until he and Conan flew back into the airship. Heiji calls Conan from Osaka, where he is with Kazuha and her relative Kawaguchi Satoshi, and tells him the Red Siamese Cat contacted the press and said they, along with the vile of bacteria, were coming to Osaka, and the people were in a panic, traffic was jammed, and it was near impossible to catch a train because of the number of people trying to leave the city as fast as possible.

Satoshi then says something that makes Conan realize how the situation is really going. He then goes to battle the Red Siamese Cat, to which they don't even hurt Conan. He then checks up on the passengers, only to find out that Ran and another person were infected.

Meanwhile, Heiji also realizes what's going on down below, with the assistance of Satoshi, and heads towards a temple, where police are evacuating people. He realizes the cops are fake, and actually work with the Red Siamese Cat, who are really trying to get into the temple rather than the Bell 3, and his father, Heizo Hattori, along with other officers from Osaka, arrest the fake officers.

Conan then realizes Masaki, the waitress, and Takamichi had all been in the smoke room when they had been infected, and Ran had been scratched by the other person. He also realized Genta had been in the room, but hadn't been infected, only to discover something. He confronts the leader again and says that he didn't have a virus, but put a special paint on the walls of the smoking room, to which the waitress, the film person, and Takamichi smoked and got it on them, and Ran was scratched by the other person. Another battle takes place, and two of the members tie up the passengers down below. Kaito comes in and makes them black out, then steals the ring and helps release everyone. Ran still believes he is Shinichi, to which she chases after him, and the two almost kiss, when... she realizes he's not (and boy is he in for it!)

Trailers, Movie Clips, and Previews

Characters

Conan Edogawa: A seventeen year old high school detective named Shinichi Kudo in reality, Conan was shrunk by two men in black while at an amusement park one day with childhood friend Ran Mouri, and he assumed the alias Conan Edogawa after Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Rampo Edogawa. He is the main protagonist of the movie and works with the Detectivde Boys, Heiji, and Kaito Kid to stop the Red Siamese Cat

]Ran Mouri:A seventeen year old girl who's childhood friends with Shinichi Kudo and cares for Conan Edogawa at her house. She does not know Conan is really Shinichi, though she suspects it. In this movie, she falls for Kid's disguise as Shinichi and gets infected with a vile of bacteria that could kill her...

Kogoro Mouri:A famous detective who's deductive skills are poor until Conan knocks him out with his wristwatch tranquilizer and uses his bow tie voice changer to pretend to be him. In this movie, he reveals he's not good with heights, and he drinks a lot of beer (Typical Kogoro...)

Detective Boys:Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko are three seven year olds that solve mysteries with Conan and Haibara, and call themselves the Detective Boys. In this case, they help Conan defeat the Red Siamese Cat.

Haibara Ai:Once formerly known as Shiho Miyano, Haibara worked for the Black Organization with the codename "Sherry", and created the APTX 4869 that shrunk both her and Conan. In this movie, she boards the airship and gets in boatloads of danger with the Red Siamese Cat, even getting slapped!

Sonoko Suzuki:Part of a rich, distinguished family, Sonoko tends to act more casual than you'd expect an heiress to a lot of money to! She is laid back, funny, and love crazy, with a boyfriend (Makoto Kyogoku) yet she still can't help but drool over cute boys and Kaito Kid, in which she thinks that Kaito Kid, Makoto, and herself are part of a love triangle! In this movie, she invites Ran, Kogoro, Conan, the Detective Boys, and Dr. Agasa aboard the Bell 3, in which her uncle, Jirokichi Suzuki, built with loads of traps for Kaito Kid.

Dr. Hiroshi Agasa:The first person to discover Shinichi's secret, Dr. Agasa is an inventor who created all the neat inventions Conan uses to help him be somewhat capable of what he used to do. In this movie, his is invited by Sonoko to board the Bell 3, and gets involved with trying to stop the Red Siamese Cat...

Heiji Hattori:A high school detective from western Japan (Osaka to be exact), Heiji Hattori is cocky and confident, a little hot- blooded, but very fun to be around. His kansai dialect sticks out like a sore thumb when he comes to visit Tokyo. In this movie, he, along with Kazuha's relative Satoshi, work from the Osaka grounds to solve the case with the Red Siamese Cat.

Kazuha Toyama:Heiji Hattori's childhood friend with a bad temper whenever Heiji insults her, she has feelings for Heiji (Heiji also has feelings for her, but they never acknowledge the other person's feelings) and also has a strong kansai dialect. In the movie, she is in Osaka with Heiji and her relative Satoshi.

14characters.png

Kaito Kid:The "Magician of the Moonlight", his true identity is Kaito Kuroba, and he is an enemy of Ginzo Nakamori, Jirokichi Suzuki, Saguru Hakuba, and Conan/Shinichi. He knows Conan's true identity as Shinichi Kudo. In this movie, he plans on stealing the Lady of the Skies, but ends up helping Conan stop the Red Siamese Cat

Jirokichi Suzuki:An enemy of Kaito Kid's, Jirokichi is a relative of Sonoko's. He spends most of his time boasting about his awards and trophies, or trying to set a trap for Kid. In this movie, he creates the Bell 3, the largest Airship in the world, and plans on using it to capture Kaito Kid.

Ginzo Nakamori:Another enemy of Kaito Kid's, little does he know his daughter, Aoko Nakamori, is classmates and childhood friends with Kid's true identity, Kaito Kuroba! In this movie, he boards the Bell 3 and watches as he hopes Kaito Kid is caught this time!

Fujioka Takamichi:A reporter who travels around the world, and is currently working on an article on the battle between Jirokichi Suzuki and Kaito Kid

Asano Mitsuhiro:A cabin crew member on board the Bell 3, with a calm personality that is an expert at waiting on passengers

Mizukawa Masaki:A director from Nichiuri TV that is filming the battle between Jirokichi and Kaito Kid.

Leader of Red Siamese Cats:The leader of the terrorist group the Red Siamese Cat that steal a vile of a dangerous bacteria then hijack the Bell 3

Kawaguchi Satoshi:One of Kazuha's relatives that is in Osaka during movie 14 and helps Heiji solve the case with the red Siamese Cat

Other notable characters:

*Officer Sato

* Officer Takagi

* Officer Chiba

* Inspector Megure

Seiyū

* Minami Takayama as Conan Edogawa

* Kappei Yamaguchi as Shinichi Kudo and Kaitou Kid

* Rikiya Koyama as Kogoro Mouri

* Wakana Yamazaki as Ran Mouri

* Megumi Hayashibara as Ai Haibara

* Kenichi Ogata as Professor Agasa

* Chafurin as Inspector Megure

* Atsuko Yuya as Officer Satou

* Wataru Takagi as Officer Takagi

* Isshin Chiba as Officer Chiba

* Naoko Matsui as Sonoko Suzuki

* Nagai Ichirou as Jirokichi Suzuki

* Ohashi Nozomi as Kawaguchi Satoshi

*Yuki Maomi as a Red Siamese Cats member

Keywords

keyword-1.jpg

The Airship - Bell 3

At a length of 246m and a diameter of 42.2m, Jirokichi Suzuki has built the world's biggest airship at the risk of his own dignity. It's supported by 16 large air sacs filled with helium, and has many traps set up to capture Kaito Kid.

keyword-2.jpg

The Big Jewel - The Lady of the Skies

A ring with the world's largest piece of lapis lazuli. The deep blue gemstone with golden specks is extremely beautiful. This is an amazing piece of art used to lure out Kaito Kid, who goes to steal big gems only.

keyword-3.jpg

The Vile

The vile containing the virus the Red Siamese Cat stole from a Micro- Organisms lab. A rash appears on infected person and the survival rate of infected victims is extremely low.

Part 2 below!

Theme Song

57712594_over_drive.jpg

Song: Over Drive

Arist: Garnet Crow

Romanji Lyrics

Kaze no oto dake ga karadachuu wo tsutsumu

Oh silent kiss oh yeah yume ni mita kehai

Mune ga kyutto naru koto kimi to ita kisetsu

Sky high blue oh yeah toozakaru

Tsugou ii happy end sagashite mo iyasenai

Kokoro ga jiyuu nara tondemiseru

Joukuu mau mono tachi to over drive

Doko made mo aoi sekai ni itai

Kamifubuki no you ni tori ga mau kirei ne

Oi kaze ni noru suriru mo

Mada minu iki saki wo omou

Taisetsuna kitai ni kawaete yukeru raise up

Nami ga kiramei tara sui komare sou ne

Starlight night oh yeah sora takaku

Chikazuita rasuto-shiin mada ima tsukamenai

Futashikana mirai sae kokochi yoku

Joushou koi wa yurai de over drive

Nee orite mujaki ni waratte misete

Maru de kaze no you ni suri nukeru kokoro ne

Motto chikaku ni itai to

Negau sora wa hateshinakute

Hontou no kimi ni deau hi wo matteru

Joukuu mau mono tachi to over drive

Doko made mo aoi sekai ni itai

Kamifubuki no you ni tori ga mau kirei ne

Oi kaze ni noru suriru mo

Mada minu iki saki wo omou

Taisetsuna kitai ni kawaete yukeru raise up

Hontou no kimi ni deau hi wo matteru

English Lyrics

Only the sound of the wind surrounds your body

Oh, Silent kiss Oh yeah I saw a sign in a dream

It was the season that was with you firmly in your heart

Go far off in the deep blue sky Oh yeah

It's nice conditions for a happy ending

I can't heal it even if I look for it

When my heart is free, I can show you how to fly

We are in Over Drive flying above I want to be in this blue world forever

It's like beautiful birds flying away in a snowstorm

I already feel that the thrill ride is in the tailwind and it will lead to an unseen destination

Raise up, I'm gonna change these important expectations

If the waves sparkle, breathe in deeply, Yeah

Starlight Night Oh yea deep skies

I approached the last scene but can't yet grasp it now

I am comfortable even in this uncertain future

This rising love is shaking in Over Drive

Hey show me your innocent smile

It's like I felt the wind slip through my heart quickly

I want to stay closer to you

I hope the skies are endless

I await the day when you come across the truth

We are in Over Drive flying above I want to be in this blue world forever

It's like beautiful birds flying away in a snowstorm

I already feel that the thrill ride is in the tailwind and it will lead to an unseen destination

Raise up, I'm gonna change these important expectations

I await the day when you come accross the truth...

Kanji Lyrics

風の音だけが 体中を包む 

Oh Silent Kiss Oh yeah 夢に見た気配

胸がキュっとなること 君といた季節 

Sky High Blue Oh yeah 遠ざかる

都合いいハッピーエンド 探しても癒せない

心が自由なら飛んでみせる

上空舞うもの達と Over Drive

どこまでも蒼い世界にいたい

紙吹雪のように鳥が舞う 綺麗ね

追い風に乗るスリルも

まだ見ぬ行き先を思う

大切な期待に変えてゆける Raise Up

波が煌いたら 吸い込まれそうね 

Starlight Night Oh yeah 空高く

近づいたラストシーン まだ今掴めない

不確かな未来さえ心地よく

上昇 恋は揺らいでOver Drive

ねぇ 降りて 無邪気に笑って見せて

まるで風のようにすり抜ける 心ね

もっと近くに居たいと

願う空は果てしなくて

本当の君に出会う日を待ってる

上空舞うもの達と Over Drive

どこまでも蒼い世界にいたい

紙吹雪のように鳥が舞う 綺麗ね

追い風に乗るスリルも

まだ見ぬ行き先を思う

大切な期待に変えてゆける Raise Up

本当の君に出会う日を待ってる

Soundtrack

|1|ミスト|MISUTO|Mist

|2|ビギニング|BIGININGU|Beginning

3|ニキアス|NIKIASU|-

4|シャムネコ|SHAMU NEKO|Siamese Cat

5|ブルーインファレンス|BURUU INFARENSU|Blue Inference

6|名探偵コナン・メイン・テーマ(天空組曲バージョン)|Meitantei KONAN・MAIN・TEEMA(Tenkuu kumikyoku VAASHON)|Detective Conan Main Theme(Sky Musical Suite Version)

7|ロンリースカイ|RONRII SUKAI|Lonely Sky

8|チムニー|CHIMUNII|Chimney

9|クラウディ|KURAUDI|Cloudy

10|ロンリースカイ2|RONRII SUKAI 2|Lonely Sky 2

11|ロンリースカイ3|RONRII SUKAI 3|Lonely Sky 3

12|レディースカイ|REDII SUKAI|Lady of the Sky

13|アラーマ|ARAAMU|Alarm

14|ライトパッション|RAITO PASSHON|Light Passion

15|フローマント|FUROO MANTO|Flowing Mantle

16|サスキーロ|SASU KIIRO|-

17|ラングレー|RANGUREE|Langley

18|ティータイム|TIITAIMU|Teatime

19|ソレカーラ|SORE KAARA|After That

20|シャムネコ2|SHAMU NEKO 2|Siamese Cat 2

21|ヴァイラス レベル|VIIRASU REBERU|Virus Level

22|サスブロンズ|SASU BURONZU|-

23|ショッキング|SHOKKINGU|Shocking

24|シップオンザボード|SHIPPU ON ZA BOODO|Ship on the Board

25|シャムネコ3|SHAMU NEKO 3|Siamese Cat 3

26|ディテクティブボーイズ|DITEKUTIBU BOOIZU|Detective Boys

27|ディテクティブボーイズ2|DITEKUTIBU BOOIZU 2|Detective Boys 2

28|ディテクティブボーイズ3|DITEKUTIBU BOOIZU 3|Detective Boys 3

29|ヴァイラス レベル2|VIIRASU REBERU 2|Virus Level 2

30|ラプター|RAPUTAA|Raptor}}

31|サスコラージュ|SASU KORAAJU|-

32|ソンナギャン|SONNAGYAN|}}

33|サスシルバー|SASU SHIRUBAA|-

34|ディテクティブボーイズ4|DITEKUTIBU BOOIZU 4|Detective Boys 4

35|タイマント|TAI MANTO|-}

36|フローマント2|FUROO MANTO 2|Flowing Mantle 2

37|シュヤーク|SHUYAAKU|The Lead Role

38|ウエストパニック|UISUTO PANIKKU|West Panic

39|ブルーインファレンス2|BURUU INFARENSU 2|Blue Inference 2

40|ランドナール|RANDONAARU|-

41|ダウンネイル|DAUN NEIRU|Down Nail

42|サスゴールド|SASU GOORUDO|-

43|スクラッチ|SUKURACCHI|Scratch

44|名探偵コナン・メイン・テーマ(リズムヴァージョン)|Meitantei KONAN・MAIN・TEEMA(RIZUMU VAASHON)|Detective Conan Main Theme(Rhythm Version)

45|名探偵コナン・メイン・テーマ(コナンが危ない)|Meitantei KONAN・MAIN・TEEMA(KONAN ga abunai)|Detective Conan Main Theme(Look Out Conan)

46|フロムバック|FUROMUBAKKU|-

47|ドンイアーツ|DONIAATSU|-

48|ワンペーン|WANPEEN|-

49|サスベージュ|SASU BEEJU|-

50|ロンリースカイ4|RONRII SUKAI 4|-

51|ジェントルサックス|GENTORU SAKKUSU|Gentle Sax

52|テロリスト|TERORISUTO|Terrorist

53|シャディマン|SHADI MAN|Shady Man

54|アクション|AKUSHON|Action

|55|ドナール|DONAARU|-

56|ヒアノゾミ|HIANOZOMI|-

57|シュヤーク2|SHUYAAKU 2|The Lead Role 2

|58|クライシス|KURAISHISU|Crisis

59|ロンリースカイフィニッシュ|RONRII SUKAI FINISSHU|Lonely Sky Finish

60|コミックマント|KOMIKKU MANTO|Comical Mantle

61|シーシーキュー|SHII SHII KYUU|C.C.Q.

62|ランパープル|RAN PAAPURU|-

63|ランパープルQ|RAN PAAPURU Q|-

|64|フローマント3|FUROO MANTO 3|Flowing Mantle 3

65|アイリス|AIRISU|Iris

66|名探偵コナン・メイン・テーマ(天空ヴァージョン)|Meitantei KONAN・MAIN・TEEMA(Sky VAASHON)|Detective Conan Main Theme(Sky Version)

Guest Actors

guest-1.jpg

Ohashi Nozomi as Kawaguchi Satoshi

L_yuki_maomi.jpg

Yuki Maomi as a Red Siamese Cats member

Author Comments

Hi this is Aoyama!

This time the movie is set on an airship! While I was eating with Mr. Yaguchi Takao, author of "Tsurikichi Sampei", I saw an airship fly past and got a sudden flash of inspiration! (laughs) After all, this is a mode of transport that has never even been used in the manga!

Also, the highlight this time is the romance between Kid and Ran! (laughs) How did it turn out this way? Well watch the movie and see for yourself!

As usual, this movie is packed with action, and this time the stage is set on the very high~ sky! Please be more thrilled and roused than ever! (laughs)

aoyama.jpg

Movie Question

Q: Ayumi, Genta and Mitsuhiko are all very obedient kids, but who among the 3 is not related to an airship?

1. Ayumi

2. Genta

3. Mitsuhiko

4. All 3 are related

Magic File 4

Magic File 4, Osaka Okonomiyaki Odyssey, was an "after math" story to Movie 14. The Magic File showed Conan at Heiji's house after the airship incident, to which Heiji was crowned the hero by the newspapers, and Heiji previously made a promise to Conan he'd take him to an awesome okonomiyaki place he knew, and he planned on keeping that promise! The magic file does not have too many spoilers to it, only that

Heiji did something to be the hero, the people were saved on board, and Ran lived through the bacteria (okay, that spoils it a lot) :-D

mf4_landing_main.jpg

Gifts/Merchandise

At the premiere of lost ship in the sky,everyone who bought tickets got a free Kaito Kid keychain.

Also, at the World Hobby Convention in Japan, there was lots of Detective Conan merchandise, including Kaito Kid merchandise (though the merchandise was not related to the movies, only the series itself.) A lot of the products had a Conan vs. Kid theme to them, a common Detective Conan theme this year because of Lost Ship in the Sky.

animate.gif

Box Office Results

April 17-18: Ranked #3, received $5,990,036

April 24-25: Ranked #3, received $3,721,248

May 1-2: Ranked #2, received $3,994,370

May 8-9: Ranked #4, received $1,406,864

May 15-16: Ranked #5, received $1,022,651

May 22-23: Ranked #7, received $831,375

May 29-30: Ranked #10, recieved $427,168

Opening Weekend Sales Rank (In Japan): 61st place

Total recieved:$32,596,957

Movie Posters

Case_Closed_The_Lost_Ship_in_the_Sky_Poster.jpgDetectiveConan14-SniperintheFogHOLY.png47344238.jpg

Spoiler Movie Clips!

Warning! The following movie clips contain major spoilers and are actually scenes from the movie "Lost Ship in the Sky".

Movie Spoiler Clips are Here

Links

Japan Site

Taiwan Site

Korean Site

Just finished watching this like two hours ago. It was fantastic!!!! Although, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I adore all the movies. They're always rather exciting. I rather enjoyed Kaitou Kid's appearance. There were quite a few moments that had me clutching my sides with laughter and there were moments that had me biting my nails and at the edge of my seat. Overall, I'd say it was well done. :) AND there was even confirmation at the very end after the credits that there is going to be a 15th movie! I can't wait!!

So should I listen to CC and believe that it sucks or should I follow that guy who posted before me?

you should go in with a moderate level of expectation, and let yourself be surprised... that's what I plan on doing

Movie sounds flat, as I expected. I hear this is the longest out of all of the films. I was discussing this with a friend of mine, and they made a great point. The early films weren't forcefully stretched out to over two hours, which really improved the flow of the early movies. Now they're too draggy. They don't need to be over two hours...

What is up with these movie writers having to add something hokey to every one of these damn movies? Now Kaitou is the one who shares Ran's first kiss? Seriously? Argh, poor ShinRan fans are never going to hear the end of it. I feel for them, because it really is such a tremendously STUPID idea... *sigh*

Kid isn't Ran's first kiss.

Hi! First post here, I don't normally post on forums but thought I'd drop my 2 cents in here for those swayed by others' opinions.

Overall I like it! It is very entertaining and I love the interaction between the characters, very funny. A good change after so much seriousness for a while :) Each character is just as alive as any other Conan anime/manga/move/OVA you name it. I won't say much about the plot for fear of giving anything away, you'll have to watch it.

A rule of thumb that really should be applied to anything: don't go in with expectations. It is expectations that either disappoint or satisfy people.

This is coming from a fan that has watched every single anime episode, OVA, magic files, shorts...what you have (minus reading the manga).

Enjoy!