Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game Of Shadows

This december marks the release of next Sherlock Holmes Movie.

Sequel to Sherlock Holmes (2009), most of the actors will reprise their roles again, where Robert Downey Jr, will be Sherlock Holmes and Jude Law will act for Dr Watson.

Personally, i enjoyed the 1st movie and i have great expectations from Sherlock Holmes 2. Presence of Professor Moriarty makes it much more exciting.

Official Trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNxhpNpnAkk

So what are your thoughts? :)

I'm personally looking forward to seeing Stephen Fry as Mycroft :)

Yes ofcourse :) I want to see how Fry acts as Mycroft...and especially when his deduction powers are better than Sherlock, its really going to be a movie to watch.

I have heard they are going to travel to France and Germany. In the movie i mean :)

showing in the Philippines: Jan. 8, 2012!

WHY IS THAT?!

amp! my friends and I can't wait!

Well, its going to release in Eastern Asia on 8th Jan. Like in Japan, Philippines.

Its going to release on 16th in India thats for sure :D I am planning to go on the first day itself :)

• Upvote 1

Oh man the first one was good... well, not THAT good since there were some disappointing parts...

My rate for first one : 8.5/10

dunno, some part was a bit odd I guess.. or I'm getting mixed up. I'll watch again today... sometime later.

This second one, I heard that the sneak peek was good. So I kinda have high hopes on this one.

Oh man the first one was good... well, not THAT good since there were some disappointing parts...

My rate for first one : 8.5/10

dunno, some part was a bit odd I guess.. or I'm getting mixed up. I'll watch again today... sometime later.

This second one, I heard that the sneak peek was good. So I kinda have high hopes on this one.

Some parts like?

Well the only part i didnt understand was in the beginning when Blackwood was saying some type of soccery and the girl in white dress was acting as if possessed.

I've watch it, it's entertaining but I like the first movie. There are few parts I almost die laughing. When I watch the movie I felt myself watching the matrix. It wasn't spoiler, it was known and show in trailer but you get the idea. Imagine yourself watching at extended movie. It looks like long movie but it's 2 hours.