Detective Conan World
Silvester

Conan's last case

Edit: read the story before the reviews, there are some spoliers.

Ok first of all I just want to say that im new to forums so just adding the microsoft word doc is easiest for me...next i want to add that I'm really bad at english, so try to be patient.

Chapters: 7 (try to not read it all in 1 day it'll add to the suspence =P)

words: 4100

Chapter One: Conan’s last case

Chapter Two: An Unexpected Surprise

Chapter Three: The Plan

Chapter Four: Plan B

Chapter Five: Aftermath

Chapter Six: Conan Dies

Chapter Seven: R.I.P Great Detective

Credits:

I did everything >_>

Please people I want all your feedback, tell me what you liked or didn't like about it.

And lastly don't steal it and claim it as your own...

Detective Conan.doc

This is really amazing. WOW. I cannot describe your stories with words. It is sinply wonderful. BTW, sorry, I read it all in half an hour as the story is really great. Congrats.

P.S. This is the best fan fiction I have read in all the fan fiction sites and etc.

Your story is wonderful, although I don't know the other characters yet. :P And yet, too bad that Kogorou died in a brutal way. :sad:

Anyway, I give it two thumbs up!

Great job!

This is really amazing. WOW. I cannot describe your stories with words. It is sinply wonderful. BTW, sorry, I read it all in half an hour as the story is really great. Congrats.

P.S. This is the best fan fiction I have read in all the fan fiction sites and etc.

hey thanks for the great comment I did spend a lot of time making the story and it looks like it's paying off :) that and I just love the Dc series a little to much

• Upvote 1

Your story is wonderful, although I don't know the other characters yet. :P And yet, too bad that Kogorou died in a brutal way. :sad:

Anyway, I give it two thumbs up!

Great job!

some spoilers:

thanks for the comment. When writing the story I had to consider what would happen to Kogoro when Shinichi came back. He would be out of business and every would realize he's a fake. I love Kogoro so that's why I let him die a hero, and a quick painless death (he was still sleeping). I also went for suspense at that scene, imagine what would happen if you couldn't read the next chapter for another week.

Anyways thanks for the positive feedback.

some spoilers:

thanks for the comment. When writing the story I had to consider what would happen to Kogoro when Shinichi came back. He would be out of business and every would realize he's a fake. I love Kogoro so that's why I let him die a hero, and a quick painless death (he was still sleeping). I also went for suspense at that scene, imagine what would happen if you couldn't read the next chapter for another week.

Anyways thanks for the positive feedback.

You really have a sense of humor. :) lets imagine the newspaper headline for the next day

Sleeping Kogoro-Died SLEEPING that would be cool wouldn't it? lol

it's an interesting take on the ending (and unfortunately not an uncommon one)... I think you're headed in the right direction, but the entire thing feels really raw and way too fast-paced. If you ever decide that you want to revisit it, I'd be happy to lend my services as a beta reader.

it's an interesting take on the ending (and unfortunately not an uncommon one)... I think you're headed in the right direction, but the entire thing feels really raw and way too fast-paced. If you ever decide that you want to revisit it, I'd be happy to lend my services as a beta reader.

This was rushed because it was for my English assignment our teacher didn't want it to long. The assignment was to create an ending for a TV, movie, or play... So of course I pick DC :). But yeah I totally agree with you it is rushed but I never planned on making it longer, but hell if

I can get some help it would be awesome to continue it.

Also, I don't know what Gosho Aoyama plans to do about Bourbon, Akai, the identity of the boss, or Okiya so I tried to not use those characters.

Thanks for the comment your totally right. It is my first Fanficton and I may make more it depends on how school goes.

You really have a sense of humor. :) lets imagine the newspaper headline for the next day

Sleeping Kogoro-Died SLEEPING that would be cool wouldn't it? lol

I actually never thought of that, it is ironic haha.

This was rushed because it was for my English assignment our teacher didn't want it to long. The assignment was to create an ending for a TV, movie, or play... So of course I pick DC :). But yeah I totally agree with you it is rushed but I never planned on making it longer, but hell if

Also, I don't know what Gosho Aoyama plans to do about Bourbon, Akai, the identity of the boss, or Okiya so I tried to not use those characters.

Thanks for the comment your totally right. It is my first Fanficton and I may make more it depends on how school goes.

cool, I'll take another look at it sometime in the next week or so. I have to warn you, though, from what I remember I'll be marking it up a lot. My general goal as a beta reader is to help the writer clean up their work and make it as clear and enjoyable as it can be. The writer can take any, all, or none of my advice, and I won't be offended if they decide I'm full of crap. my track record has been fairly decent lately, so I'm looking forward to working with you :)

Ooooooo.That's the reason why Akai and Bourbon weren't mentioned in the story and also why the identity of the youknowwho is not mentioned.

cool, I'll take another look at it sometime in the next week or so. I have to warn you, though, from what I remember I'll be marking it up a lot. My general goal as a beta reader is to help the writer clean up their work and make it as clear and enjoyable as it can be. The writer can take any, all, or none of my advice, and I won't be offended if they decide I'm full of crap. my track record has been fairly decent lately, so I'm looking forward to working with you :)

Umm, I'm actually going to be really busy for the next while since schools coming to an end and I'm goina have to worry about university. So we can work on the story a bit more if we're both up to it, but I'm warning you I'll be rather slow throughout the process. But if you want to go solo on it go ahead, just at least give me a wee bit of credit at the end. And don't worry I'll accept every idea you put forth. Like I said before I wasn't planning on giving anymore thought on this, but if your helping I would be more than glad to use all your ideas.

Anyhow I'll put all as much time as I can, lets make a kick ass story and hopefully others will see that we here at DCW can kick some ass =P

Umm, I'm actually going to be really busy for the next while since schools coming to an end and I'm goina have to worry about university. So we can work on the story a bit more if we're both up to it, but I'm warning you I'll be rather slow throughout the process. But if you want to go solo on it go ahead, just at least give me a wee bit of credit at the end. And don't worry I'll accept every idea you put forth. Like I said before I wasn't planning on giving anymore thought on this, but if your helping I would be more than glad to use all your ideas.

Anyhow I'll put all as much time as I can, lets make a kick ass story and hopefully others will see that we here at DCW can kick some ass =P

um... I don't intend to do any of the writing... if I were to do that, it wouldn't be your story anymore... and you shouldn't feel like you have to work on it, because then it won't be fun.

Well I'll definitely think about either adding in more plot or changing the ending. If I do end up writing more I'll include important characters like Okiya and Eri.

No promises though, I'm getting pretty shit marks in school at the moment and I need to apply to university so i can go next year so I have to bring my grades up.

If you guys having any suggestions or want me to include something inside the story just add a comment here and I'll try to put it in.

I actually had an alternate ending to the whole story I might switch it up because it seems that no one wants Kogoro to die (I don't either but hes can be pretty stupid sometimes and with Shinichi back it'll put him out of business lol)...I'll think of something =P

• Upvote 1

Well I'll definitely think about either adding in more plot or changing the ending. If I do end up writing more I'll include important characters like Okiya and Eri.

No promises though, I'm getting pretty shit marks in school at the moment and I need to apply to university so i can go next year so I have to bring my grades up.

If you guys having any suggestions or want me to include something inside the story just add a comment here and I'll try to put it in.

I actually had an alternate ending to the whole story I might switch it up because it seems that no one wants Kogoro to die (I don't either but hes can be pretty stupid sometimes and with Shinichi back it'll put him out of business lol)...I'll think of something =P

oww... wish you good luck in ur exams.

It was amazing. the story was well thought out. I love writing fanfiction too. of course unless a story has ended i dont write an ending myself, i just add in a chapter or wutever. I'll try posting one of them sometime. (just so you know im a conanxai/shinichixshiho fan so there is a great chance that ran will end up with someone else :P

It was amazing. the story was well thought out. I love writing fanfiction too. of course unless a story has ended i dont write an ending myself, i just add in a chapter or wutever. I'll try posting one of them sometime. (just so you know im a conanxai/shinichixshiho fan so there is a great chance that ran will end up with someone else :P

Well I don't watch any other anime, but if you write DC chapter or ended i'd like to read it.

I'm actually working on another ending but there is no many mysteries still lingering around DC that it's getting kinda hard to write xD I'm reading theories about different characters on a few forums to get some ideas. I want to finish it soon.

Well I don't watch any other anime, but if you write DC chapter or ended i'd like to read it.

I'm actually working on another ending but there is no many mysteries still lingering around DC that it's getting kinda hard to write xD I'm reading theories about different characters on a few forums to get some ideas. I want to finish it soon.

I know wut you mean :) well, good luck in your writings!