Detective Conan World
nis-aihara

Your favourite scenes in DC

Ofcourse ShinRan scenes! They're just epic and just once in a bluemoon :P

Dramatic Conan scenes ...duh! I'm crying too! The episode where conan said,"someday I will come back,Even if I die...thats why...thats why! I what you to wait for me!"(desperate revival) "how immature of me,I never want to see her cry anymore even it mean my disappearance" "because..I'm kudo shinichi! Thats why...don't marry him!"(ova 9) episode 609...the last part...

Ran's karate scene! That's too epic for me! Hohoho! :P

Funny scene and conan the child star! Alele?!

Conan and Kaito scene!

conan's arere's the best! i don't know why, but i'll burst everytime i hear it. :lol:

CoAi scenes are cute but ShinRan scenes are better.

and the badass scenes, wow! my heart beats like it's the real thing like the Desperate Revival-Conan got shot!?!? :shock: so scary but luv it!

Every scene where Conan saves Ayumi, gets kissed, or hugged by her or when Ayumi gets jealous. :3 Also when Mitsuhiko gets all embarrassed around Haibara! :lol: It's so freaking CUTE!!!

I especially loved the scene in Phantom of Baker Street where Conan hands his jacket to Ayumi while Mitsuhiko gives his to Haibara. So... cute. =w=

AND THEN every funny scene I love!

• Upvote 1

conan's arere's the best! i don't know why, but i'll burst everytime i hear it. :lol:

and the badass scenes, wow! my heart beats like it's the real thing like the Desperate Revival-Conan got shot!?!? :shock: so scary but luv it!

ahahahaha..okie..approve! xD hihi!

#1 on my list must be all the scenes Kaito appears in XD With Conan will be double the fun! XDDD

TWO BEST SCENES EVER:

Except the one where Conan self KO'd in ep 622 LOL

Swimming Kaito through the air and bratty conan haha! <3

Awwww! BEST SCENE!!

Btw, I find it strange that they always seem to be wearing their school uniforms LOL

#1 on my list must be all the scenes Kaito appears in XD With Conan will be double the fun! XDDD

TWO BEST SCENES EVER:

Except the one where Conan self KO'd in ep 622 LOL

Swimming Kaito through the air and bratty conan haha! <3

Awwww! BEST SCENE!!

Btw, I find it strange that they always seem to be wearing their school uniforms LOL

poor conan, for the self KO...

I love the scenes where Conan/Shinichi says something and the people around him goes like "Who is he?" or speechless.

Conan need go to the bothroom but Ayumi fall asleep on him but He ask Haibana"We can Change the seat?"But she too fall asleep on him. Conan say "Bathroom!"

hey, you copycat! why did you copy my post? :angry:

If there were ever to be a scene where Conan was useless (unable to figure out the case due to fear of the end result because the murderer is somebody close to him) and the DB were the ones to figure it out, I would love that scene forever. x3

But I loved the episode where Conan was proven wrong and the DB got the case right! XD

OBVIOUSLY when Conan saves Ai from the bus at episode 231. That's probably my favorite scene ever.

I have couple of others though. Whenever Conan and Akai are talking to each other and when Takagi ask Conan who he is.

Special mention to the end of the NY case when Ran/Shinichi saves Vermouth in disguise. Shinichi was a badass on that part.

My favorite would have to be when Hibara held a gun to Conan's face pretending she rejoined the organization. When the Flowers popped out, I felt so dumb.