Detective Conan World
skyechan

Unnecessary Characters in Character List

Edit: Please vote for your opinion on whether or not all keyhole characters should have profile pages or not. Please note that newly registered users and anonymous IPs will not be able to vote. Sorry!

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Talk:Characters#Keyhole_characters_-_Profile_pages_or_none_-_Vote

--------

Copy-paste from discussion on http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Characters:

"Now I realize Maurice has previously stated we should provide info on notable minor characters, but isn't our list a little too excessive? Shouldn't a majority of the people on the list now simply be on the minor recurring characters list or something? Could we just make a page for Notable case characters?

Here's who I think needs to be moved or removed entirely:

Asami Tsuburaya - Minor recurring character

Genji Kojima - Notable case character

Inspector Momose - Minor recurring character; Not notable enough to need a profile page

Chosuke Takagi - Notable case character; Not notable enough to need a profile page

Detective Kobayashi - Minor recurring character (I think?); Not notable enough to need a profile page

Fumimaro Ayanokoji - Minor recurring character

Misae Yamamura - Notable case character

Reiko Kujo - Minor recurring character

Natsuki Koshimizu - Notable case character; Not notable enough to need a profile page

Junya Tokitsu - Notable case character; Not notable enough to need a profile page

Samizu Kichiemon - Minor recurring character

Fusae Campbell - Notable case character

Kazumi Tsukamoto - Minor recurring character; Not notable enough to need a profile page

Kyosuke Haga - Notable case character; Not notable enough to need a profile page

Maria Higashio - Notable case character; Not notable enough to need a profile page

Hikaru Yasumoto - Notable case character; Not notable enough to need a profile page

Ryujiro Uematsu - Notable case character; Not notable enough to need a profile page

Minerva Glass - Notable case character; Not notable enough to need a profile page

Apollo Glass - Notable case character; Not notable enough to need a profile page

My solution to our extensive Character list is to simply create a page similar to the "Minor recurring characters" page for "Notable case characters". Information currently on those with profile pages can be moved to this new page and the old profile pages be deleted. I understand we want to provide as much information as possible, but seriously, some of these characters I don't see why they need to be listed on the main characters page."

Please voice your opinions on the matter here or on the discussion page of the wiki.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Talk:Characters#Unnecessary_characters_in_the_list

Guest Hajime Kindaichi

I think they should have some sort of page, a wiki is for knowing everything (including small detail) about a series, show, video game, ect.

You know, I never did comment on this, mostly because I've been so out of the loop with that wiki for a long time. I think we missed the boat completely by doing this. A series-specific wiki is SUPPOSED to be annoyingly in-depth. This is SUPPOSED to be excessive. We're a wiki for a series. We're not Wikipedia. We shouldn't be trying to be Wikipedia.