Detective Conan World
Pezdude

Detective Conan / Case Closed 30 Day Challenge!

I see alot of 30 day challenges for sites such as Facebook and Tumblr, however I couldn't seem to find a Detective Conan challenge... So I made one myself :P

I tried to make it generic so both new comers and super fans can both enjoy it! Let me now if you use it and Have Fun :)

Detective Conan / Case Closed 30 Day Challenge!

Day 1. When did you start reading or watching Detective Conan and what was your first case?

Day 2. Who your favorite male character?

Day 3. Who is your favorite female character?

Day 4. Who is your favorite police inspector?

Day 5. Who is your favorite Black Organization member?

Day 6. Who is your favorite member of the Detective Boys?

Day 7. What is your favorite case?

Day 8. What is your least favorite case?

Day 9. What is your favorite movie or TV special?

Day 10. What is your least favorite movie or TV special?

Day 11. If you could have any of Conan’s gadgets, which would it be?

Day 12. Besides Ran, who is your favorite pairing for Conan?

Day 13. If you could get rid of one character from the series who would it be?

Day 14. Which minor character do you wish had more screen time?

Day 15. What is your favorite Detective Conan Song?

Day 16. Ok Super Sleuth; Name a case you solved before Conan did!

Day 17. What is your favorite pairing that doesn’t involve Conan?

Day 18. Name a case where you sympathized with the murderer.

Day 19. You’ve been given a dose APTX 4869, and have shrunken to the size of a first grader for 24 hours. How do you spend your day?

Day 20. Put yourself in the victim’s shoes. Name a murder case that you would most hate to be the victim of.

Day 21. Besides Detective Conan, name another detective series you enjoy.

Day 22. Your favorite non-black organization villain has just escape from jail to cause more havoc. Who was it?

Day 23. A toy company wants to make a talking Conan action figure, and they want you to decide what three quotes he will say. What quotes would you choose?

Day 24. What was your least favorite villain confession?

Day 25. Kaito Kid is at it again! What is your favorite Kaito Kid moment?

Day 26. What series would you love to see Detective Conan have a cross over with?

Day 27. “I learned it in Hawaii!” Which of Conan’s many talents would you love to have?

Day 28. Do you prefer the manga or the anime? If the anime, do you go with Subs or Dubs?

Day 29. If you could meet any one person involved with the Detective Conan series, such as voice actors, artists or even the writer, who would you choose and what one question would you ask them?

Day 30. Detective Conan has had a great run. How would you end the series?

• Upvote 4

Great idea. So do we just jump in and start the challenge or what? If so, then might as well begin. :)

Day 1: I started watching Detective Conan in 2004 (as Case Closed on Cartoon Network), then transitioned to subs in 2007. Episode 1 with the rollercoaster murder was the first case I saw. And I started reading the manga two years ago (after finishing all of the episodes up to date, that is).

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

I had the same thought process on my facebook friends, but I decided "Screw it" lol.

So if they complaine about it, I'll just set the albulm that the pictures are in to custom and hide it from them :3

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

I had the same thought process on my facebook friends, but I decided "Screw it" lol.

So if they complaine about it, I'll just set the albulm the pictures are in to costume and hide it from them :3

Haha Gin, Vodka,Vermouth, Bourbon? We really need to talk to you about your drinking problem! I would so get that too!

I broke down and I am on day three of doing this on facebook *headpalm*

I know how it is. Even though I made this, it's harder then I thought. I'm trying not to repeat the same person to many times but Anita and Vermouth keep popping up :P