Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 16, "The Eleventh Striker"

I'm rather excited about this since the Detective Boys seems to play a major role on this one. I don't know but they make movies more appealing to me. Not to mention that I'm so Haibara-biased and I really want her to have more scenes especially when solving cases.

a summary i got from anime news network

The story of the film begins when the Mōri Detective Agency suddenly receives a threatening phone call. Then, a car explodes right before Kogorō Mōri's eyes. If Detective Conan, Kogorō Mōri, Ran Mōri, and the others cannot decipher the coded message that the culprit lays down as a challenge: "Aoi shōnen to aoi shimauma, ue kara no ame" (A blue boy and a blue zebra, rain from above…), they won't be able to stop the next bomb. The threats continue until Conan and the others are at a soccer match between the rivals BIG Osaka and Tokyo Spirits, and the culprit threatens the entire stadium.

MAJOR UPDATE

The theme song for The Eleventh Striker has been released today! It will be sung by a never before featured group called "いきものがかり" and the title of the song will be 「ハルウタ」. More details can be found on the official news website here.

More news!

The new theatrical trailer has been updated in certain areas around the world! If you check the website and the trailer is the same, it should be updated within a few hours! Hype!

The new, full trailer with the movie theme has also been added to the wiki and uploaded to YouTube (link provided here for easy viewing).

My initial thoughts (I'll post more when translations start coming in):

- It went by too fast and the quality of the trailer isn't good enough for me to see, but it seemed like there is a ring on one of the fingers of the criminal's left hand. For those interesting, I saw it for a split second as the criminal closes his or her laptop.

- As he zips along with his skateboard, Conan has on the Tokyo Spirits cap Haibara was wearing in the other trailers.

- Chiba's in the movie. I know, not important, but just saying...

- It appears someone (presumably the criminal?) is riding a motorcycle.

- The second skateboard scene where Conan is doing an absolutely ridiculous stunt riding all over the roof supports of the stadium, it seems he has lost his cap and the stands are completely empty.

- The scoreboard blows up, as the movie poster and previous trailers hinted at (never knew anyone would be so disappointed in an outcome of a game they'd destroy the scoreboard). The stands are, once again, completely empty.

- Just as the catchy song starts up, the four players mentioned in the news section of the official website are shown playing soccer with little kids. Later on, the older looking fellow and the camerawoman are also shown. It seems we only have those six suspects. Interesting... You do realize no one in any of the trailers is murdered or killed in any way. Hm, I have a feeling this is going to go down a lot like M-1...

- Ran's calling Shinichi... again... What, is Conan trapped under a pile of rubble and he's on the brink of death?

- Haibara doesn't have her cap on in the quick scenes she appears in. Where in the world did that cap go?

- The criminal says "time up" differently than the previous trailers.

- Throughout the course of the trailer, Conan wears three different outfits, not even including the DB jersey.

- Also, the time of day shifts from day to night to day to night almost constantly throughout this trailer.

That's all I can really say for now. We'll have to wait for translations and see how the dialogues tie in with everything to get the full picture.

Okay, it definitely seems like official artwork and looks like it'll be the poster, though we have yet to see the actually thing. It does look really nice. The pair of eyes at the top reminds me of M-1's poster. Shinichi in his school uniform doesn't really suggest much. Sonoko and the Detective Boys are the only happy ones on the poster. And the explosion right below Conan looks a lot like M-15's poster explosion. Same editing. Though the explosion seems to come from the score board which matches up with my observation in a previous post that the only bomb they showed in the trailer was affixed to the back of the scoreboard. I'm actually starting to really like this poster.

I saw Takayama-san for a moment,but she was completely hiding from the man aside Conan Mascot..

Meanwhile,Everyone Please watch this,,found it!! The trailer two!!!(omoshiroi yo!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpmoGwxPrvM&lc=sQSwgZNUWMkYyHXm7rm5fjv60hYKvQpLm0AKWo9iIpY&feature=inbox

Conan's cap..... for a second, I thought it was Heiji's!

The cap which he offers Haibara to wear...actually..

Yeah, I thought so too!! Well..still think so. xP

And lol..they get their own jerseys? xDD

Pretty convinced with their jerseys,better know how it was made!!LOL XD!

Gah, I'm just saying, but I'm getting kinda sick of Ran always having to be saved... I know blah blah blah, it's canon, but SERIOUSLY. <_<

• Upvote 1

This is the translation of the trailer Wakarimashita provided and posted on DCTP:

Culprit : Many people are going to experience a moment of terror.

Kogoro : Ah ? What are you saying ?

Culprit : Let's start with the game...

Ran : Eh ?

Kogoro : What ?

Conan : The great detective who suddenly ended up under the spotlight.

Kogoro : What does the code say ?

Culprit : I have sworn revenge.

Conan : A new challenge from the culprit.

Culprit : They realize...

Conan : What is the culprit's goal ?

Conan : A game of deductions involving the world of football has now begun.

Culprit : If you're a class A striker...

Ran : Shinichi, there's no time !

Culprit : Try to stop this.

Conan : An atmosphere of sport.

Kazu : Kid, do you like football ?

Conan : It's become deadly !

Ai : it's your last chance.

Kogoro : Don't tell me that at that time...

Ai : Do it, Kudo-kun.

Culprit : Time is up...

Conan : Run !

Conan : Detective Conan - The Eleventh Striker

The trailer itself seems plain (especially compared to M-15's trailer), but the dialogue makes it seem a lot more interesting. And it appears Ran is calling Shinichi for a reason other than to have herself saved, but we'll just have to see how the movie plays out.

This is the translation of the trailer Wakarimashita provided and posted on DCTP:

Culprit : Many people are going to experience a moment of terror.

Kogoro : Ah ? What are you saying ?

Culprit : Let's start with the game...

Ran : Eh ?

Kogoro : What ?

Conan : The great detective who suddenly ended up under the spotlight.

Kogoro : What does the code say ?

Culprit : I have sworn revenge.

Conan : A new challenge from the culprit.

Culprit : They realize...

Conan : What is the culprit's goal ?

Conan : A game of deductions involving the world of football has now begun.

Culprit : If you're a class A striker...

Ran : Shinichi, there's no time !

Culprit : Try to stop this.

Conan : An atmosphere of sport.

Kazu : Kid, do you like football ?

Conan : It's become deadly !

Ai : it's your last chance.

Kogoro : Don't tell me that at that time...

Ai : Do it, Kudo-kun.

Culprit : Time is up...

Conan : Run !

Conan : Detective Conan - The Eleventh Striker

The trailer itself seems plain (especially compared to M-15's trailer), but the dialogue makes it seem a lot more interesting. And it appears Ran is calling Shinichi for a reason other than to have herself saved, but we'll just have to see how the movie plays out.

That makes the trailer much more... intense.

MAJOR UPDATE

The theme song for The Eleventh Striker has been released today! It will be sung by a never before featured group called "いきものがかり" and the title of the song will be 「ハルウタ」. More details can be found on the official news website here.

More news!

The new theatrical trailer has been updated in certain areas around the world! If you check the website and the trailer is the same, it should be updated within a few hours! Hype!

thanks!!

Another Shinichi look-alike at 1:10?

No, that's the very same Hideo Akagi from previous canon cases. If you pause or slow down the video just right, you'll see that his Tokyo Spirits jersey number is "11", which is known to be Akagi's jersey number.

Speaking of which...

The movie is called "The Eleventh Striker"...

No, that's the very same Hideo Akagi from previous canon cases. If you pause or slow down the video just right, you'll see that his Tokyo Spirits jersey number is "11", which is known to be Akagi's jersey number.

Speaking of which...

The movie is called "The Eleventh Striker"...

I said "look-alike." I knew it wasn't Shinichi, but they almost look EXACTLY the same. Just the tuff of hair on the back of Hideo's head distinguishes the two. :P

When the time i hear the song I like it too!! too strong for the singers to song...

but i only hear 伝えなくて,届けたくて as the first lines of the song's chorus and the 宝笑顔でon the last i think.

Look forwarding soon as the movie uploads at youtube,

whatever it is,RAW or SUBBED~~ wait,but at least i'm hearing the latest movie theme,just wait until

april comes..wow~ a big speech huh??(doesn't look like to?)