Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 16, "The Eleventh Striker"

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to Conan's reactions to a case about his favorite passtime. I'm just praying that it's not another "bomb in a stadium" case.

According to a French website, it will be another bomb in the stadium case.

Au niveau de l'histoire de ce 16ème film : Un jour, Kogorô reçoit à l'agence un coup de téléphone. Au bout du fil, une personne qui lance un avertissement concernant l'explosion d'une bombe. A la fin du message, l'auteur laisse un code "Le Garçon en Bleu et Le Zèbre Bleu, La pluie venant d'en haut...". Si Conan arrive a déchiffrer ce code, il pourra stopper la bombe. C'est une nouvelle aventure qui commence pour Conan et les Détectives Boys. L'histoire prendra place dans un Stade, lors d'une rencontre de foot entre l’équipe des Tôkyô Spirits, de Hideo Aoki, et celle des Big Ôsaka de Ryûsuke Hide.

Translates roughly to:

At the 16th story of the film: One day Kogoro agency receives a phone call. On the line, someone who warns about a bomb. At the end of the message, the author gives a code "The Boy in Blue and The Blue Zebra, the rain from above ...". If Conan could decrypt the code, he can stop the bomb. This is a new adventure begins for Conan and the Detective Boys. The story takes place in a stadium during a football meeting between the team of Tokyo Spirits of Hideo Aoki, and that of Big Osaka Ryusuke Hide.

And here is the link to the website: here.

According to a French website, it will be another bomb in the stadium case.

Au niveau de l'histoire de ce 16ème film : Un jour, Kogorô reçoit à l'agence un coup de téléphone. Au bout du fil, une personne qui lance un avertissement concernant l'explosion d'une bombe. A la fin du message, l'auteur laisse un code "Le Garçon en Bleu et Le Zèbre Bleu, La pluie venant d'en haut...". Si Conan arrive a déchiffrer ce code, il pourra stopper la bombe. C'est une nouvelle aventure qui commence pour Conan et les Détectives Boys. L'histoire prendra place dans un Stade, lors d'une rencontre de foot entre l’équipe des Tôkyô Spirits, de Hideo Aoki, et celle des Big Ôsaka de Ryûsuke Hide.

Translates roughly to:

At the 16th story of the film: One day Kogoro agency receives a phone call. On the line, someone who warns about a bomb. At the end of the message, the author gives a code "The Boy in Blue and The Blue Zebra, the rain from above ...". If Conan could decrypt the code, he can stop the bomb. This is a new adventure begins for Conan and the Detective Boys. The story takes place in a stadium during a football meeting between the team of Tokyo Spirits of Hideo Aoki, and that of Big Osaka Ryusuke Hide.

And here is the link to the website: here.

Well if the site's brief synopsis is authentic, then Movie 16 needs to EXCEED our expectations since we've already witnessed a soccer/baseball/tennis bomb case (all of which required Conan's deciphering of a code/hint). I beg of you screenwriters, don't disappoint us!

i found a better quality page from shounen sunday..if it's ok to post it

conanmovie16-1.jpg

Thanks for the find!

If anyone can read Japanese well, a general translation of the image would be greatly appreciated!

Lol blue zebra? *looks at his uniform*

*thinks* *Hmmmm*

XD

Hope its good! Does that guy with the brown hair and beard look familiar? XD

The guy with brown hair and beard in the Big Osaka jersey is Ryusuke Higo. He's appeared in previous episodes as a minor character, but if he plays a major role in this movie, a wiki page might just have to be made for him.

I posted other pictures for the movie that I had found before in the Official Discussion page thing... But it's almost the same page.

The first trailer is out! It's 33 seconds long (as expected). It's really not much and shows just about everything it showed in the image. Take a look at it below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ovMVHdl8mQ

A rough translation can be found here:

Conan: Yeah! Nice play!

Detective Boys: They're lucky!

Kogoro: We must solve this code! The bomb's in the stadium!

Criminal: Time's up...

Conan: What?!

Conan (narration): Detective Conan Movie 16: "The Eleventh Striker"

Conan (thoughts): Escape... Ran!

The first trailer is out! It's 33 seconds long (as expected). It's really not much and shows just about everything it showed in the image. Take a look at it below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ovMVHdl8mQ

A rough translation can be found here:

Conan: Yeah! Nice play!

Detective Boys: They're lucky!

Kogoro: We must solve this code! The bomb's in the stadium!

Criminal: Time's up...

Conan: What?!

Conan (narration): Detective Conan Movie 16: "The Eleventh Striker"

Conan (thoughts): Escape... Ran!

\o/ \o/ \o/

Awesome~!! ^_^

Don't really expect much out of this movie. I mean...another stadium-bombing case? C'mon. How many pyromaniacs are there in the world? I am decently sure that they would be able to come up with a different storyline. If this one just runs the same as the norm, I'll be very disappointed.

Of course, I still hold out for the hope that it's going to be better, but...yeah, not that likely.

ht8ch.png

40ef63bee87691555be7754b8ef4a749.png

storpp6wp.png

The main images are the story and intro. Anyone read Japanese?

I can't; however, my parents can and I got my mom to translate for me.

1st image: Just who's in charge of the production (didn't bother to get it translated)

2nd image: Synopsis of the plot of DC in general (in short, what they say during every movie so those who don't watch DC can get the story (though it's beyond me why they would watch the movie if they hadn't seen the series....).

3rd image: Plot of the movie, in the spoiler below (kinda rough, sorry for that).

Detective Mouri Agency receives a threatening phone call after a car in front of the office exploded.

"Blue boy and Zebra raining"

Suspect sends a threatening letter; if they don't figure out the code, they can't stop the next bomb. Kogoro and Ran run around Tokyo, but could not figure out the secret code. On the other hand, Conan Edogawa plays soccer with Haibara and the Detective Boys, having fun. Tokyo Spirits plays against rival team Gamba Osaka. During the intense match between the teams, Ran calls Conan to tell him about the threatening phone call. Conan starts to figure out the secret code on his own. He finds out nobody can stop it! Time is running out.... Who will solve the case?

• Upvote 2