Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 16, "The Eleventh Striker"

i'm SOOOO gonna go see it. my sister's school group is going to help the red cross. i'll hop a ride with them and go stay with my freind Akiko in Osaka. we are SO gonna go see it

maybe....i do wanna go see it tho

the 2012 poster for eleventh striker

conanmovie.jpg

That isn't the real one, though. ^^' XD

That was posted on DCTP, too. But there are a lot of give-away's that it's fake.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

i think this one is real. it's from a puzzle box someone showed me they got from a conan...thing. it's AWSOME tho!!

1326828814501.jpg

Interesting... The lack of text save for part of the Detective Conan title leads me to think it's a fake. Also, the explosion right below Conan looks like the M-15 poster explosion. But I'd have to say it is quite nicely made, a lot better than most fan-made works.

it's NOT fan made. did you NOT see the text when i said it's from a PUZZLE BOX!! of course it doesn't have the words on this one. it's from a PUZZLE BOX!! i couldn't find a better picture of the poster so i used it from a box

-.-;; but thanks for the suggestion

That whole box is a computer image (not a photograph)... so unless it is a product that has yet to be made and sold but is being advertized now, it seems a little dubious to me. Usually products come in many varieties if there is a early advertisement; I'd expect to see the same graphic on other items as well, like lunchboxes, or binders, or shirts, or whatever is the norm for Japanese. Are there more products? It's also suspicious because it is still ~3 months before the movie. Where is the box from?

i haven't seen anymore products with this picture but i did see it with a bunch of pics with other stuff. like mugs and bags with the striker logo..none with this other image.

my freind lulu said she got the pics from somewhere

maybe this pic can validate it. i found this one on DCTP's forums. i dunno what kind of party it is but i think it's to announce the date of the Roadshow.

1326714639231.jpg

Okay, it definitely seems like official artwork and looks like it'll be the poster, though we have yet to see the actually thing. It does look really nice. The pair of eyes at the top reminds me of M-1's poster. Shinichi in his school uniform doesn't really suggest much. Sonoko and the Detective Boys are the only happy ones on the poster. And the explosion right below Conan looks a lot like M-15's poster explosion. Same editing. Though the explosion seems to come from the score board which matches up with my observation in a previous post that the only bomb they showed in the trailer was affixed to the back of the scoreboard. I'm actually starting to really like this poster.

There are a few notable things/anomalies about the poster:

1. Megure, Shiratori, and Sonoko are on the poster. Megure was on the posters of M-1 (because there was a shortage of characters and they needed space fillers), M-2 (because he was one of the victims), M-4 (because the police were being targeted and were possible suspects), and M-13 (because the police were possible Irish suspects). Shiratori was on the posters of M-4 and M-13 (both times for the same reason Megure was on it). Sonoko only appeared on M-11's poster, for quite obvious reasons. Unless you're Conan, Kogoro, Ran, Shinichi, or the Detective Boys, you aren't given a spot on the poster unless you're really important. And for all three of those characters to be on the same poster means they're important. That's just my guess and until we actually get more trailers out and eventually the full movie, nothing is set in stone.

2. Once again, Haibara is wearing a Big Osaka jersey. Mitsuhiko decided to pair up with Genta and Ayumi (what a traitor). Not that significant, just wanted to point it out.

3. Conan has a red wrist band on. Maybe it's an admission wrist band that everyone is required to wear. Of course, everyone else's left wrist is conveniently blocked out. Not sure if this is significant to the plot. We're just going to have to wait and see.

4. Something red is sticking up from behind the score board. Judging from Ran's positioning, I'm guessing that red thing is her cell phone. After a quick search online, I found this picture to confirm my findings.

tumblr_ly5oikiMPm1r9wszzo1_500.jpg

We're just going to have to wait and see if this affects the story plot at all or not.

• Upvote 2